• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jayvo

Oct 27, 2017
For Sale:

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) [RTX Code] - $40.00 Paypal

*Note, you need an RTX card to redeem.

Last edited:

jamsy

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck me, eBay collecting taxes now fucking blows. Was eyeballing a 2080ti, added it to cart just to see how it feels... 60 fucking dollars in taxes is how it feels.
Holy shit, just saw this.

This is fucking awful. How is this even a thing? I understand if it's like an online storefront, but regular people selling used items? Fuck that.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't regular people always collect tax if purchased in the same state? Or is it now for everyone no matter the location

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't regular people always collect tax if purchased in the same state? Or is it now for everyone no matter the location

People are supposed to do that but most people didn't. I believe this went to court or something, and it was ruled that taxes need to be collected (so, not ebay's fault, from what I understand). So, now, it's being enforced in most states now (34 so far), and it will be eventually rolled out to most if not all 50 states soon. So, yeah, buying stuff off ebay now won't be worth it for many items.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

+21 Buyer/+30 Seller
(0 Pending/0 Pending)

WTB:

All your Vita and PS4 games, mainly interested in JP imports, but also interested in NA titles, and possibly other regions including UK/EU. Feel free to hit me up with what you got.

Also interested in Switch games, not so picky on new or old with this one as I'm just starting my collection, and all regions welcomed too. Show me what you got as long as it's priced well!

Sell me your Nendos as well, as long as they're cheap though, so just a forewarning not looking for collector prices.

Have:

Paypal, and lots of it, come take my money!

f3e05e008d8d5e0eda6c0fa8f559ab28.gif

Last edited:

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
WTT

Ys VIII (physical) for Astral Chain or Dragon Quest XI S

Ys doesn't have a cover, it's one of those generic Gamestop covers. I can post pictures of that and the cartridge if needed (away from my phone and game atm).

arts&crafts

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
WTB Borderlands 3 PC code. (NA)

I havent seen any posted here but I am looking to buy a Borderlands 3 PC code. I hear they are bundled with AMD processors. Let me know!

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

+21 Buyer/+30 Seller
(0 Pending/0 Pending)

WTS:

With the incoming Switch games that are about to start rolling into my collection, I have come to the conclusion that in order to make space for them, I am going to have to get rid of some things to make room for them.

So in order to accommodate the incoming change, all of these will have to go, and then I can start re-organizing and shifting things around for that change.

2OEPasF.jpg

Be aware that condition will vary for certain figures, and will be noted when requested. All figures will have some shelf wear, and may have minor nicks and scratches here and there. All figures do not include their boxes.

Want:

Paypal, F&F or cover fees

Feel free to throw me an offer if interested.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WTB:

All your Vita and PS4 games, mainly interested in JP imports, but also interested in NA titles, and possibly other regions including UK/EU. Feel free to hit me up with what you got.

Have:

Paypal, and lots of it, come take my money!
f3e05e008d8d5e0eda6c0fa8f559ab28.gif

Need some prices for those figs as per OP.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Oh, when did price requirements get implemented again?

It's been awhile since I've been back actively, or was it just no prices needed if it's for trade?

It's always been a requirement on Era BST. If you're selling, state what you want for it.

Trades for a specific item don't require a $$$ price since you've defined exactly what you want.

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
It's always been a requirement on Era BST. If you're selling, state what you want for it.

Trades for a specific item don't require a $$$ price since you've defined exactly what you want.
Yeah, it's been awhile, so I may have just been misremembering it all since I have sold things before, and seem to recall always having prices for them.

Thanks for the heads up.

VZ_Blade

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
WTS
Paypal f&f preferred. Everything here is CIB unless stated otherwise. If you have any questions or want more photos of items, feel free to PM me!

Wacom Intuos Pen & Touch Tablet (CTH-480) - $65 OBO shipped
Shadow of the Colossus PS2 - $12 OBO shipped
Wolfenstein Youngblood BNet (selling the whole account, and Youngblood is the only game I have on it) - $15

WTB
==CIB copies only==
Dragon Quest XI S
Pokemon Platinum Version
Ghost Trick
Dai Gyakuten Saiban
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2
Famicom Gameboy Micro
Final Fantasy X/X-2 (Asian/Japanese version)

I am willing to do trades too!

Oct 27, 2017
Hey again, ERA! Time to sell off my extras yet again!

WTS:

Batman 4K Anthology SEALED
-(includes Batman 89/Returns/Forever/&Robin)
-has all UHD/BD/Digital Copies included
-mint condition

Looking at $105 shipped in the US. PayPal F+F preferred. Am opened to reasonable offers.

Thanks for looking!

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
WTB:
I'd like to buy a second copy of Wargroove for a friend. Anyone with Argentinian Nintendo store access willing to sell one for five bucks (paypal)?

Zaber

Alt account
Banned
Sep 11, 2019
Euro based.
Have:
60 Parsecs! $1
Aaero $1
Absolver $2
Avernum 3: Ruined World $2
Bleed 2 $1
Chaos Reborn $1
Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! $1
The Crow's Eye $1
Daemon_9 $1
Degrees of Separation $1
Distant Worlds: Universe $1
The Dwarves $1
Eador. Imperium $1
Equilinox $1
ETHEREAL $1
Figment $1
God's Trigger $1
Grey Goo Definitive Edition $1
Hard Reset Redux $1
Heroes of the Monkey Tavern $2
Hidden Folks $2
HIVESWAP: Act 1 $1
Hover $1
I'm not a Monster $1
Immortal Redneck $1
Infinite Air with Mark McMorris $0.5
Learn Japanese to survive Hiragana Battle $1
Little Nightmares $3
Love is Dead $1
MINIT $1
MMM: Murder Most Misfortunate $1
Moonlighter $6
MOTHERGUNSHIP $1
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin $1
NeonCode $1
2x Overwatch Loot Boxes $3
Paratopic $1
Puss! $1
Rapture Rejects $1
Rebel Galaxy $1
Shadwen $2
She Remembered Caterpillars $1
The Spiral Scouts $1
Squidlit $2
Steel Rats $1
Super Daryl Deluxe $1
Super Inefficient Golf $0.5
The Town of Light $1
Zombie Night Terror $1

Want:
PayPal payment in USD. F&F or goods and services, you choose. I also accept US Amazon GC.
Trades of other games.

Last edited:

mgtn

Feb 27, 2018
I found some old games, movies, and consoles that I thought I had given away, but I guess I still have them. I should have the case for all of them except the PS3 and PSV consoles. Some are in perfect condition, some are in okay condition.

I am open to selling or trading for some redeemable gift cards/movie codes/game codes on PSN/XBL/Nintendo/Steam. If I don't get an offer here, I think I'll just give it to goodwill. Let me know if anyone is interested

PSX:
Metal Gear Solid (2 discs in case)
Castlevania SOTN

PSV:
Assassin's Creed

PS2:
Onimusha 3 Demon Siege
GTA LCS
GTA VC
GTA SA
MGS 3 Snake Eater
Onimusha 2 Samurai's Destiny
Killzone
Shadow of the Colossus (Greatest Hits)
Ratchet and Clank Going Commando (Greatest Hits)
God of War (Greatest Hits)
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow (Greatest Hits)
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (Greatest Hits)
GTA III (Shrink wrapped, never opened)
Splinter Cell
God of War 2
Prince of Persia Sands of Time

PS3:
Fat Console (I think it's the 160GB version, need to check)
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY (Greatest Hits Edition)
RDR GOTY
FIFA 12
Dead Space Limited Edition
Heavy Rain (Greatest Hits Edition)
Eye of Judgement (with cards)
God of War origins collection
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
Dead Space
ICO and SOTC collection
TLOU
Killzone 3
Uncharted 3 GOTY
Bioshock 2
Bioshock
LA Noire Complete Edition
Killzone 2
Uncharted 2 GOTY
Max Payne 3
Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition
Uncharted Drake's Fortune
God of War 1 and 2 Collection
Warhawk
Demon's Soul
Portal 2
GTA IV Complete Edition
God of War 3
GTA V
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Assassin's Creed 2
Infamous
LBP GOTY Edition

GBA:
Carrying case
Castlevania Circle of The Moon
Tactics Ogre The Knight of Lodis
Golden Sun
Super Mario World Super Mario Advance 2
The Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past includes 4 swords
Advance Wars
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Wario Land 4
F Zero Maximum Velocity
Metroid Fusion

PSP:
Final Fantasy Tactics War of the lion
Killzone Liberation
Syphon Filter Dark Mirror
God of War Chain of Olympus

DVD
Bad Boys
Traffic

Blu Ray
Pirates of the Caribbean Dead Man's chest
Hart's war
Out for Justice
Rambo
Rambo 2
Rambo 3
Unforgiven
Troy
Under Siege 2
Full Metal Jacket
The Patriot
The Departed

PM

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
WTS

GUILTY GEAR XX ACCENT CORE PLUS R Steam key for 2€

Payment via Paypal f&f (I'm in Italy).

I can also trade the game for Party Hard 2 Steam key or Toki Steam key.

Dangerblade

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! [Steam]

$9 or €8 or £7 [PayPal F&F only]

or

WTT for Slay the Spire [Steam]

Foofaraw

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

Marvel digital comic codes
Hickman's House of X 1-6
Hickman's Powers of X 1-6
$12

Sold

Last edited:

itspants1

Jul 17, 2018
PS4 games for sale:

• FFXV (standard ed) - $5
• The Last of Us Remastered - $10
• Team Sonic Racing - $20
• Yooka Laylee - $15
• Horizon Zero Dawn Complete - $10

PayPal F&F, $3 shipping - US Only - PM if interested

DQDQDQ

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS:

4K digital codes, full with Disney reward points

Guardians of the Galaxy
Frozen

$10 each

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Please note I will constantly update this post before the next post that I make, so please check back often for any updates I make before then.

Changes made since original post

10/14/19 - Added $50 & $100 amazon gift card

As some of you may or may not know, Target is currently having a 25% off sale on select ps4/xbox one/switch games if you order online/pick up at the store, which ends 10/19/19. I can help you knock a further 9% off the prices for these games by selling you Target gift cards that you can use to buy these games online at 9% off. Alternatively, if you don't want to be stuck with Target gift cards, I can order the games for you to be picked up at your local Target. Whatever the total comes out to be, I will then deduct 9% off that total for you.

Prices below are with the 25% in store pick up discount & Target 9% discount that I'm offering applied. These are some really great prices, so I suggest you take advantage of these sales, assuming these games are in stock at your local Target. Some of these games will probably sell fast, so the sooner you buy these, the better. Some of the more notable titles include:

- Bloodstained Ritual of the Night PS4 or Xbox One - $20.47 + tax. (In store pick up price = $22.49. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $20.47).
- Borderlands 3 PS4 or Xbox One - $40.94 + tax. (In store pick up price = $44.99. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $40.94).
- Control PS4 or Xbox One - $34.12 + tax. (In store pick up price = $37.49. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $34.12).
- Dragon Quest: Builders 2 PS4 - $34.12 + tax. (In store pick up price = $37.49. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $34.12).
- FIFA 20 PS4 or Xbox One - $40.94 + tax. (In store pick up price = $44.99. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $40.94).
- Gears 5 Xbox One - $34.12 + tax. (In store pick up price = $37.49. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $34.12).
- Madden 20 PS4 or Xbox One - $27.29 + tax. (In store pick up price = $29.99. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $27.29).
- NHL 20 PS4 or Xbox One - $30.71 + tax. (In store pick up price = $33.75. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $30.71).
- Sekiro Shadows Die Twice PS4 or Xbox One - $27.29 + tax. (In store pick up price = $29.99. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $27.29).
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan PS4 or Xbox One - $17.05 + tax. (In store pick up price = $18.74. With the 9% discount I'm offering, price becomes $17.05).

The above are just some of the more notable titles during this sale. If you'd like to see the rest of the titles, go here:
Target 25% off order online/pick up at store sale

WTS

- $50 amazon gift card - $46 (8% off) - Use this towards a Switch Lite or towards the Amazon 25% match Target sale going on right now!

- $100 amazon gift card - $92 (8% off) - Use this towards a Switch Lite or towards the Amazon 25% match Target sale going on right now!
- $25 xbox gift card - $21.50 (14% off)
- $50 xbox gift card - $43 (14% off)
- $25 amc movie theaters gift card - $20 (20% off)
- $25 iTunes - $20.50 (18% off)
- $88.07 walmart gift card - $80.14 (9% off) - Use this towards a Switch Lite and save 9% off!
- $50 walmart gift card - $45.50 (9% off) - Use this towards a Switch Lite and save 9% off!
- $25 walmart gift card - $22.75 (9% off) - Use this towards a Switch Lite and save 9% off!
- $21 walmart gift card - $19.11 (9% off) - Use this towards a Switch Lite and save 9% off!
- $10 walmart gift card - $9.10 (9% off) - Use this towards a Switch Lite and save 9% off!
- $40 target gift cards - $36.40 (9% off) - I have multiples of these. Use this towards a Switch Lite or take advantage of that Target 25% off in store pick up sale!

WTS - Games at 8% off from Walmart (prices listed below are with the 8% discount included. For the unreleased titles, click links below to see when Walmart gets their games)

- Code Vein PS4 or Xbox One - $45.94 + tax.
- Cyberpunk 2077 PS4 or Xbox One - $45.94 + tax.
- Doom Eternal PS4 or Xbox One - $45.94 + tax.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 - $45.95 + tax.
- Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games: Tokyo 2020 Switch - $45.94 + tax.
- Need for Speed Heat PS4 or Xbox One - $46.86 + tax.
- Resident Evil Triple Pack Switch - $45.99 + tax.
- Shenmue III PS4 - $45.94 + tax.
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order PS4 or Xbox One - $46.86 + tax.
- The Surge 2 PS4 or Xbox One - $45.94 + tax.
- The Witcher 3 Switch - $45.94 + tax.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint PS4 or Xbox One - $45.94 + tax.
- Watch Dogs Legion PS4 or Xbox One - $45.94 + tax.

WTS - Games at 9% off from Target (prices listed below are with the 9% discount included)

- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age Definitive Edition Swtich - $45.49 + tax.
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch PS4 or Switch - $38.21 + tax.

I will order these online from Walmart/Target for you - you can either pick up the game at your local store or I can have these delivered to you - you pick. Please note with the 8%/9% discount that I give you (8% for Walmart/9% for Target), the pricing on all the above games beat Best Buy's GCU pricing. :) So, if you don't have GCU anymore and want an alternative that actually beats it, I can help you out here. Also, if there are any other games from Walmart/Target not listed above, I can order any of those for you as well.

I take PayPal family/friends, Venmo, Google Pay.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

STEAM KEYS & GIFTS (KEY UNLESS NOTED OTHERWISE):
Family Guy: Back to the Multiverse w/ DLC (Steam Gift) - $65
Call of Duty WW2 (base game) - $3
God Eater 2 - $3
Full Throttle Remastered - $1.50
Party Hard 2 - $1.50
METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES - $1.50

Full list: https://pastebin.com/Md0jWfdM

PC PARTS:

GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-D3H LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge Quad-Core 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W
16gb DDR3 (G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 4GB DDR3 1600 x4, G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9D-8GBRL
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus - CPU Cooler with 4 Direct Contact Heat Pipes (RR-B10-212P-G1)

Looking to move all of the above together -- it was still doing solid by me, but I felt like it was time to upgrade, all in very good condition. Asking $225-$250 shipped depending on location.

---
Corsair Carbide Series CC-9011017-WW 300R Windowed Compact PC Gaming Case - ATX Mid-tower, 7 Expansion Slots, 3x5.25" Drive Bays, 4x3.5"/2.5" Drive Bays, 2x120mm Fan
CORSAIR CX series CX750 750W 80 PLUS BRONZE Haswell Ready ATX12V & EPS12V Power Supply

Other spare parts I have kicking around; make an offer. :)

Last edited:

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I got laid off for the second time this year. So I have quite a few things for sale. I'll add more when I feel more comfortable with parting with some of this stuff. Platinum trader. Prices include shipping within the US. PM me for pictures/details or to make an offer.

- Oculus Quest - 64 GB Very good condition. Only used a few hours. Includes a charging stand (you need to assemble) and a case. $325 Sold!
- Daemon X Machina (NSW) Opened but unplayed. $44
- Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist (NSW) Opened but unplayed. Includes cards. $30
- Yellow Nintendo Switch Lite This is in excellent condition, used for only a couple of hours. It's had a screen protector on it from immediately opening it; I have an extra I'll include for you to install better if you want. Also included: Charger, 256 GB MicroSD, RDS hard case. $200
- AirPods with Wireless Charging Case Very good condition. $145
- Component Modded PC Engine + CD Rom2 w/ Interface Unit recapped, cleaned. Comes with cables & controller for $310. I can include a new Turbo Everdrive, Download (JP) in its case, if you do $450 for everything.
- Japanese 3DO FZ-10 Good condition. Comes with cables, controllers, and a boxed US Road Rash. $200
- Pokemon Conquest (DS) Sealed. $45
- Romancing SaGa (PS2) Sealed. $35
- Mega Everdrive X3. Unused. $55
- Hori RAP4 VLX. Sanwa buttons with Hori lever. Very lightly used. $265
- Final Fantasy XIV Fat Black Chocobo Mount code. $35
- Kingdom Hearts III Dusk Till Dawn Keyblade code. $20

Last edited:

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Hi, new here. I think I've got most of this figured out from the OP FAQ, just one thing to go: How does shipping work here (for video games specifically)? Is the standard just USPS first class in a bubble mailer, or something extra? And should sellers include the shipping in asking prices?

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, new here. I think I've got most of this figured out from the OP FAQ, just one thing to go: How does shipping work here (for video games specifically)? Is the standard just USPS first class in a bubble mailer, or something extra? And should sellers include the shipping in asking prices?
Pricing, it never hurts to list it. If you have a price shipped in mind, usually it's just listed as such. But probably best to just list as much as possible for higher chance of a sale since more details couldn't hurt.

Shipping method is totally up to you, but just like everywhere else, do your best to protect the games, and depending on who you deal with, there may still be an issue if the item wasn't properly packaged, or as well as they buyer prefers, and they may take issue with it.

Use your best judgement, always provide tracking, and depending on what you're selling, utilize the feedback list, and take it into consideration when selling, or even buying.

The part I like about doing transaction here is really more about the reliability of feedback, which is better than if you were going to sell it on eBay or Amazon, or other marketplaces, which is what sets it apart for me.

Hope this is helpful.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
WTS (United States)

Shipping included (bubble mailer, USPS First Class w/ tracking). I can accept payment through PayPal.

Switch Games

Fire Emblem: Three Houses -$45 (Like new condition)

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - $40 (New condition, still wrapped)

Rayman Legends Definitive Edition - $15 (Like new condition)

EDIT: Some other Switch games:

Dark Souls: Remastered (Used, Like New) - $30

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Used, Like New) - $35

Pokemon: Let's Go Pikachu! (Used, Like New) - $30

Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition (Used, Like New) - $20

Fire Emblem Warriors (Used, case has some slight water damage, game is fine) - $10

Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (Used, Like New) - $20

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Used, Like New) - $35

Last edited: