• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
platdrjcs.png

+7 buyer / +242 seller

WTS

Return of the Obra Dinn - Nintendo Switch (US) - $10' - SOLD

obradinn.gif

$50 US Playstation Store Gift Card [Digital Code] - $45 (Paypal F&F) - SOLD

$100 US Playstation Store Gift Card [Digital Code] - $90 (Paypal F&F) - SOLD

XGYC5Gk.png

PM me if you are interested....

Last edited:

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I need an eBay opinion. I sold something on ebay for $30, so nothing big (an old CPU). I had no returns set. The buyer has had it for almost three weeks now and sent me a request to do a return, saying he simply changed his mind and wants a different CPU. Despite me saying no returns, I feel like if I say no he'll just turn around and say it's broken now and ebay will give him the refund any way. One would think his previous message would protect me, but it's also ebay. I kind of thought about telling him I'd accept the return, but charge him for my shipping and paypal fees (since paypal no longer refunds their fees).

What would you good people do?

digitalrelic

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Biggest Change
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I need an eBay opinion. I sold something on ebay for $30, so nothing big (an old CPU). I had no returns set. The buyer has had it for almost three weeks now and sent me a request to do a return, saying he simply changed his mind and wants a different CPU. Despite me saying no returns, I feel like if I say no he'll just turn around and say it's broken now and ebay will give him the refund any way. One would think his previous message would protect me, but it's also ebay. I kind of thought about telling him I'd accept the return, but charge him for my shipping and paypal fees (since paypal no longer refunds their fees).

What would you good people do?

Considering you have documentation of him telling you that he changed his mind and wants a different CPU, I think you'd be fine if he tried saying it's broken now. I guess it just comes down to how much hassle you want to deal with for a $30 sale.

Nov 27, 2017
California
I hate buyers like that

I usually charge them a restocking fee if they think I'm like a retail store. Usually something crazy so that they keep the item.
Like I'd say "I'll accept the return but they'll be a $10 restocking fee so you'll only get $20 back"

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I am torn between being annoyed since the listing said no returns, but also appreciating that he was honest at least. I think I am going to offer him the refund minus the shipping and paypal fees, and hope that that is a big enough chunk for him to just decide to keep it. Whatever, it's only $30.

AwRy108

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
4wS1Ynv.jpg

WTS

*Prices include shipping (wherever applicable).
*I accept PayPal Friends & Family (or buyer pays fees).
*Reasonable offers are welcome.
*I check PM's regularly (unless I'm sleeping, obviously).

DIGITIAL HD MOVIE CODES (from Blu-Rays) - $3 each (unless specified otherwise):

• LEGO Movie 2: The 2nd Part (from 4K Blu-Ray) - $4
• X-Men Apocalypse
• Ultraman: The Complete Series - $10

PRIMA GAMES' E-GUIDES - $3 each:

• Super Mario Odyssey
• Now You're Playing With Power... Super Power (SNES Classic companion guide)

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, I am torn between being annoyed since the listing said no returns, but also appreciating that he was honest at least. I think I am going to offer him the refund minus the shipping and paypal fees, and hope that that is a big enough chunk for him to just decide to keep it. Whatever, it's only $30.

As the other person said it's fine. I had an idiot message me regarding a CE box saying his arrived damaged so he wanted to make sure the one I was selling was perfect, which it was . Sent it, he opened a paypal case saying it arrived damaged (impossible due to the amount of packaging i did) . Showed paypal the messages where he said he alreaddy had a damaged item and they ruled in my favor. It was also a similar value so i didn't understand why someone would go through the effort to try and scam me for such bs.

MorningDew

Oct 27, 2017

I think your suggestion is a pretty reasonable thing to do. It' s possible that he'll change his mind and not bother with the return. Unfortunately, this sort of thing is just the cost of doing business.

Oct 25, 2017
México
WTS

• Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID - Amazon Link
  • Logitech K830 Illuminated Living-Room Keyboard with Built-in Touchpad - Amazon Link
  • Google Home Mini
I want $85 USD for everything. Both keyboards are 99% new (they both have less than 5 hours of use, probably even less). The Google Home Mini is brand new (I opened the box but never used it). The Microsoft Keyboard alone is $120 USD at Amazon, and the Logitech keyboard alone is $60 at Amazon too.

I would like Amazon credit, because I need to purchase something from there.

I can ship to both México and USA (from TX).

kSaZ5uLl.jpg

vHVCcIOl.jpg

au2BeL2l.jpg

i2afQ27l.jpg

feyiGzEl.jpg

Last edited:

Violetta

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Selling:

Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright 3DS - $35 w/ shipping included

Includes box and manual. I don't even think it was played so it's in great condition. Shipping would be USPS 1st class.
No feedback (mostly occasionally lurk) so paypal is fine if preferred but can also accept amazon gift cards.
Send a message if interested.

Gilbals

Oct 25, 2017
I'm willin to haggle it, but 2yr old game that almost everyone has shouldn't have a 30+ value. I believe in depreciation of value, what can I say?

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
Physical Switch Games (Like New)
Prices include shipping (within the US)

Link's Awakening - $45
Mario Odyssey - $43
Zelda Breath of The Wild -$43

Last edited:

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Exactly my point, Nintendo not droppin their prices gives artificial value to the used seller market. BotW should be a 20 buck Select by now.
Exactly my point, Nintendo not droppin their prices gives artificial value to the used seller market. BotW should be a 20 buck Select by now.

Oh I agree... But with how well it's selling I doubt that'll happen anytime soon. Hell Gamestop will give someone 24 bucks cash for it. Yet they'll only give you 2q for Ghost Recon:Breakpoint

Gilbals

Oct 25, 2017
Oh I agree... But with how well it's selling I doubt that'll happen anytime soon. Hell Gamestop will give someone 24 bucks cash for it. Yet they'll only give you 2q for Ghost Recon:Breakpoint
GS shouldn't be a barometer for anything. They're selling it used online for 55 dollars when you can get it new for 50 at Walmart lol

Gilbals

Oct 25, 2017
They're offering half value to sell at 110% value. I'd be willing to pay half value for a like new used copy, maybe even 30 for that. 20 is my starting price based on condition. There's people trying to sell just the game's case for 10 bucks and game only no case for 30-40. If you were to slap just the cart on the table and tell me to buy it, I'm not goin a dime over 20.

And a digital code is a non physical good. I offer 20-25 on that.

prismowow

Avenger
Nov 28, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png

+15 buyer / +8 seller

=========

w0715eA.png

WTS
Nintendo Switch Online Family Plan
$4.38/yr - Paypal FF/Venmo/Cash App

All spots are taken.

Last edited:

Backlogger

Oct 25, 2017
Las Vegas
WTS Wolfenstein II The New Colossus (Switch) $25 shipped (OBO) to Continental US. Excellent condition! Will also consider straight up trade for Wolfenstein: Youngblood for Switch.

D29x6Bbm.jpg

More Pics: https://imgur.com/a/1ynyIpy

I also have two SteamLinks that I'm not really using especially now that the Apple TV app works pretty good. They are hardly used.

I think I have the boxes for both but I'd prefer to ship them in lighter packaging to keep it cheaper.

I'm thinking $25 (OBO) each shipped unless you want the original packaging in which case we can work out the shipping cost?

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

WTS

Cutting prices to move items~
  • Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop i5 7300HQ, GTX 1050TI, 8GB DDR4, 15.6" 1920x1080, 256GB SSD: $500 shipped
  • Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection w/ artbook PS3 - brand new: $45 shipped
  • Hyper Light Drifter PS4 iambit physical - Sealed: $60 shipped
  • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Limited Steelbook Edition - Sealed: $20 shipped
  • The Last Story Limited Edition - Sealed: $50 shipped
  • Strafe Special Reserve Limited Edition PS4 - Sealed: $40 shipped
  • Rez Infinite iambit PS4 - Sealed: $50 shipped
  • Folklore PS3 - Sealed: $30 shipped
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Mark of Master Edition - complete: $60 shipped
  • Drakengard PS2 - Sealed: $65 shipped
  • My YuGiOh/ Marvel/DC VS collection. $350
  • Seaman - complete: $35 shipped
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition - complete: $45 shipped
  • Grandia PS1 - complete: $40 shipped
  • Dragon Warrior 7 - complete: PS1: $35 shipped
  • Sakura Wars So Long my Love PS2 premium package - complete: $35 shipped
  • Akai Katana Xbox 360 - brand new: $15
  • Magna Carta 2 Xbox 360 - brand new: $20 shipped
  • Magna Carta PS2 deluxe box set - complete: $20
  • Revoltech Yamaguchi No.100 Eva Unit 01 figure - opened, complete w/ box: $40 shipped
  • Play Arts Halloween Town Sora - no box: $30 shipped
  • Play Arts FFXII Judge Gabranth - no box: $30 shipped
  • Cloud Strife Dissidia Trading Arts - no box: $20 shipped
  • Sephiroth Dissidia Trading Arts: no box: $20 shipped
  • Yojimbo Master Creatures 2: no box $25
  • Diabolos Master Creatures 2: no box: $60 shipped
  • Blizzcon 2016 Goody Box - opened, nothing used: $35 shipped
  • Plantronics RIG 800LX wireless headset (no dolby atmos code): $45 shipped
  • Logitech Proteus Core wired mouse: $20 shipped
  • Turtle Beach Elite Atlas headset: $40 shipped
YuGiOh/ VS System collection: https://imgur.com/a/hajBQ
Games for sale: https://imgur.com/a/TT4WJi9

I didn't have time to get pictures of every item so PM me if there's anything you'd like pictures of :) Thanks for looking!
[/QUOTE]

blainethemono

Oct 27, 2017
WTS

Control (PS4) - $25 shipped

AMC theaters vouchers:

2 AMC black tickets - $5 (no expiration) - sold/pending
2 large drinks - $5 (exp june 30 2020) - sold
1 large popcorn - $2 (exp june 30 2020) - sold

Last edited:

FRANKEINSTEIN

Oct 27, 2017