• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't mind earning some Best Buy points. Didn't see any mention of this in the OP so I believe it's allowed

I'll buy Red Dead 2 for anyone with my GCU discount for in store pickup.

$47.99 + tax PayPal f&f
It's allowed as far as I know just keep in mind.

1. You are only allowed to buy 3 copies of a game across all editions and platforms. (at least I think that is the case, it is at the very least a hard limit of 3 games per platform)
2. that even if you don't violate one if you buy to many games for other people best buy may terminate your online account including your GCU. Not sure the exact amount, pretty sure it's quite a bit, but we have had people adhere to point 1 and have their GCU banned for buying games for others.

That being said a few games here and there should be safe.

spindoctor

Oct 25, 2017
goldsell7gkhc.png

Lots of Humble Steam keys to sell.

Payment by Amazon gift card only please. PM me if you're interested in any of these. Please note that you cannot send an Amazon gift card worth less than one dollar so you'll have to purchase accordingly.

HITMAN™: THE COMPLETE FIRST SEASON - $5
Hollow Knight - $3.5

$2 each
American Truck Simulator
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5) SOLD
Resident Evil 4 SOLD

$1.5 each
Hidden Folks
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Tropico 5
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition
ENSLAVED: Odyssey to the West Premium Edition
Remember Me SOLD

$1 each
Galactic Civilizations III
Grim Fandango Remastered
Renegade Ops Collection
Huniepop
Sonic Generations Collection SOLD
Lara Croft & the Temple of Osiris SOLD
7th Guest + 11th Hour Pack SOLD

$0.5 each

Kona
Pathologic Classic HD
Zombie Night Terror
Kathy Rain
Rusty Lake: Roots
Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure
Zeno Clash 2
STRIDER
A Story About My Uncle
Diluvion
Victor Vran SOLD
Hard West SOLD

---

Some of these keys (primarily the Japanese games) might be region locked. We'll sort that out while doing the trade.

Last edited:

RainyDog

Oct 27, 2017
I have an Assassin's Creed Odyssey PC Uplay code to redeem that came with my new Samsung SSD. I'm in the UK so I believe the key will be UK/EU region locked unfortunately (based on cdkeys listing anyway)

Looking for £28.00 via PayPal, please PM me if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

CyclotronHGA

Oct 26, 2017
WTS

All North America codes:

Madden 19 Hall Of Fame Edition PS4 code - $40 PP gift or fees paid

Monster Hunter World Digital Deluxe PS4 code - $25 PP gift or fees paid

Last edited:

Hero of Time

Oct 25, 2017
Want to trade, either, (all steam keys)

Hollow knight
7 Days to Die
Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Bastion

for, Rime.

Edit: Got Rime

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
WTS:

Sony WH-L600 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones - $160 shipped (U.S. Lower 48)

I actually imported these from Japan because they launched there first, but they are the same as the ones sold here in stores. Only used them a handful of times. Here is a link to the product page from Best Buy so you can see what they are all about: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sony-w...less-headphones-black/6211542.p?skuId=6211542

PM me if you have any questions or are interested in buying them. Would also be open to taking something besides cash for them (Xbox credit, Amazon or Best Buy gift cards, etc)

WTB:

The Golf Club 2019 (XB1 digital) or $50 of discounted Xbox credit (or discounted Amazon or Best Buy gift cards I can use to buy Xbox credit)

dylie

Oct 25, 2017
Want to Sell: ( So I can pay for BronsonLee 's toys ) Open to offers! Have pictures for all, if interested. Also, all of my previous listings include other items which are still for sale. I just haven't had any interest, so I'm not going to keep spamming those items. Thanks!
  • Splatoon 2 (Complete, in box) - $35 shipped
  • Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle (Complete, in box) $24 shipped
  • Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (In box, no manual) $20 shipped
  • Drakengard 3 Collector's Edition (In box, no poster, OK condition) $80 shipped
dZJlhP7l.jpg

BCdws5xl.jpg

malik180

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Positive Seller +10/ Buyer + 1

WTS

Nintendo :

50$ Nintendo EShop Code USA X 2- 44.99$ each

Xbox Live:

25$ XBL Credit X 4- 23$ each
50$ XBL credit USA - 44.99$
20$ XBL Credit USA- 18.5$
10$ XBL Credit USA- 9$
15$ XBL Credit USA X 2 - 13.5$ each

PSN:

PSN 20$ USA CODE - 18.5$
PSN 100$ X 4 USA CODE - 89.99$ each

Paypal F&F

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017
WTS: Red Dead Redemption 2 PS4

$50 shipped

Opened and installed. Mint. Game is overwhelming for me, wish I could continue it. Us48 PayPal f&f

Last edited:

Busta SMurk

Oct 28, 2017
I have some keys from Raise the Game AMD promo bundle. https://www.amd.com/en/where-to-buy/raise-the-game

-Strange Brigade (Steam Key) $30 obo
-Star Control: Origins (Steam Key) $20 obo

taking offers.

Also, it came with Assassins Creed: Odyssey, but that requires an actual Uplay account to bind to, so, I guess it's not for sale, as I can't actually give a code out :/

Edit: I realize, as a lurker mainly, I don't have the presence or post count that would exactly make a buyer comfortable. I did use the B&S on the 'other site' a few times. Regardless, I'm just trying to get at, as long as you have positive buyer feedback, I have no issues with sending the code first, then awaiting payment once you've redeemed the key.

Last edited:

Grif

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS

Xbox Live 12 Month digital code(US)

50$ iTunes code(US)

Looking for Paypal F&F or you cover the fee. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
I'm pretty motivated to sell on almost all of this, if you are interested, make an offer.
Looking at going through my strategy guides, if anyone is interested. Have two magazines boxes full, along with a pretty big stack.

OPM demo discs. I have quite a few demo discs from OPM as well as some random game ones. Will say $30 shipped. Can post a list if wanted, mostly from 21 to 30s or so. Also still have a bunch of EGMs, will sell for $50 plus shipping, otherwise just going to get rid of them.

Virtual Boy collection $2500 firm. This is a CIB US Virtual Boy collection, 13 games released in the US (Mario Tennis was only a pack-in, keep reading to see why I dont have it). I dont have a Virtual Boy right now (the ex took it?!?!) but I still have all the games. Panic Bomber, Teleroboxer, and Baseball are all sealed. Jack Bros has a Blockbuster Sticker on the box UPC, but cart and manual are clean. I also have a fan translated Gundam Dimension War from NintendoAge a few years ago, the box, tray and manual were made by Uncle Tusk, all the inserts are from other Virtual Boy games. The price is high because I honestly dont think i will sell this, but if I was offered this price right now, I would say goodbye.

PS4 God of War - $35 shipped OBO
PS4 Gravity Rush Remastered (Sealed) - $75 OBO

PS Vita Xonic X Otic Edition $350 OBO. This is the version that comes with the vinyl soundtrack. Limited to 450. It is unopened, pics on request.

XBox Steel Batallion. Sealed. $350 plus shipping (is heavy, so expect shipping to be like $60). Box is in good shape, Capcom stickers are still on it.

YbFeIhYl.jpg

PS2, Wii and Xbox 360 Games. Added Gamecube, PS3 and PSP (10/22). Added Dreamcast and PS1 (10/28) https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NhDlwwycMl6YhZRyOpvnKxUWV-POHmmx2nj0oYbXMM8/edit?usp=sharing
These are the base prices, not including shipping, just taken from Pricecharting right now. I'm really willing to work on most of these prices, so offer. If you want any pictures or anything please ask, some games have pricetags from gamestop on the art, so please ask. I've added 360 and Wii games. There are sealed games in here as well, some highlights Sealed God Hand, Sealed Klonoa (Wii), Sealed Shiren the Wanderer (Wii), Sealed Kenka Bancho Badass Rumble (PSP). There are currently over 500 games listed, and I keep adding more.

Choose 18 $7 and below games for $80 shipped If you want, you can pick games that cost more and switch them out (up to 2) and take $7 off the price (ie $85 God Hand below for $78 in the box with 17 other games, total price $158) The tab in the linked google sheets that has $7 and below is all the games in there (I believe) to make it easier, over 150 games to choose from.

vtDjYz3l.jpg

SNES Ninja Gaiden Trilogy box, inserts, tray, and manual (no game). Near mint. $150 OBO. Game got stolen years back, but fools left the box and inserts.

lj4Mkjdl.jpg

3DS Teris Ultimate. Sealed. $30. I have 2 of these available, can do $55 shipped for both, priority mail.

Video Game OSTs on CD
Going to say $30 each, but please offer. Shipping can be media mail, but you choose, I'll split up to $5. Most of these have been opened, but I have them in CD bags.

Breath of Fire V Dragon Quarter
Parasite Eve OST
Robotech Battlecry
Tales of Eternia
Chrono Cross OST
Xenosaga OST
Final Fantasy X-2
The World Ends With You (Silver)
The World Emds With You OST (Black)
3D Dot Game Heroes

2 N64 Promo VHS tapes. Top Gear Rally and Banjo Kazooie. $5 plus shipping, OBO.

6 Sanrio x Street Fighter 10" Plushes. Going to say $400 for the set, not sure if I want to sell individually. Ebay is at $10-35 for the common ones (top row) and no sales for the Convention ones (bottom row) All are still in original packaging, mostly sat on a shelf for the past few years.

Amiibo lot, $200, OBO
All sealed, though some of the cards were bent doing move. Includes 2x Villager, 2x Mega Man, Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, Sonic, Pac Man, and Mario Classic Color. All are first prints and US.

Game OSTs on Vinyl. Once again, make an offer, especially if interested in more than one.

Last of Us - $250
Banjo Kazooie - $100
FTL - $35
Battletoads - $80
The below are Moonshake records, so might have to remove them...
Best of NES Vol 1 - $100
Donkey Kong Country - $100
Pokemon Red/Blue - $90 (both are the mixed colors, one Masterball one Regular)
Castlevania - $100
Metroid - $90
Legend of Zelda - $300 (ask if interested in number)
'Banksy' Pokemon Test Album - $1000 (ask if interested in number, this is a good one)

The original seller keeps track of who got what number and keeps you from purchasing if he sees them being sold, so that is why I'm not posting numbers.

qtFp2jll.jpg

$20 plus shipping, obo:
Cowboy Bebop 1st-6th Sessions (Bandai)

$30
X (anime) 1-8, with slipcovers and Tokyo Babylon

$40
Cowboy Bebop Limited Edition (Amazon). OBO.
Has been opened, but everything is in good condition. Think I only watched one or two discs.

$50
Tool Salival DVD/CD set. The slipcover and case show shelf wear, but the discs and book are still like new.

$55
Captain N Complete Series DVD and Super Mario Bros Super Show complete series DVD.

I'm a fairly motivated seller and will also take partial credit for trades of Magic cards for an Affinity or Merfolk deck (modern) and Steam credit/Games (not for shipping).

I'm getting ready to start on my games. Going to start with PS2, think I'm done with it. I have a couple PS2s, one slim in box and a fat one in a box (think it doesn't read blue discs though).

I'll be adding more random stuff as I find it. Shipping is from Hawaii, so flat rate is usually best option, but difference is usually only $1 or $2 if not First Class, First Class is the same, so a dvd or two is no problem.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS:

(Steam Keys)

TIS-100 - $2
The Flame in the Flood - $3
Lara Croft GO -$2
Deponia Doomsday -$3
Tomb Raider - $2
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - $2
This is the Police - $3
Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $2
Kona - $3
Pathologic Classic HD - $2
Orwell - $2
Sudden Strike 4 - $3
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth -$3
Running with Rifles -$1
Subterrain - $2
The Norwood Suite -$2
Tacoma -$3
Civilization VI DLC (Australian & Vikings) -$2
The Shrouded Isle -$2
Minion Masters - $1
THE LAST BLADE [1] - $2
Battle Chef Brigade - $4
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition - $4
Hollow Knight - $4
7 Days to Die - $4
Sniper Elite & Sniper Elite V2 - $3

Paypal F&F/Personal
PM Me if interested.

Last edited:

Wallach

Oct 26, 2017
WTS:

Xbox One (Original Model) - $150 USD (including shipping) via PayPal. CONUS only.

Comes with:

• Base unit
  • Two good condition official Xbox One controllers
  • All included cables and accessories

Wii U (32GB - Black/Deluxe Model) - $175 USD (including shipping) via PayPal. CONUS only.

Looking to sell this one as a full set. Comes with:

• Base unit
  • Good condition original tablet + Good condition Wii U Pro controller + WiiU Smash Bros GameCube controller (including GC controller adapter)
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Smash Bros. Wii U
  • TLoZ: Wind Waker (sealed)
  • Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Amiibo (sealed but packaging is rough; came with the original unit)

MadCatz TES+ PS4 / PC Arcade Stick - $90 USD (including shipping) via PayPal. CONUS only.

• Item is in used but good condition with very minor wear. No known issues or significant visual marks. Less than 20 hours of total use.

Hitbox Arcade Xbox One / PC all-button stick: $130 USD (including shipping) via PayPal. CONUS only.

• This stick is in great condition. All buttons still stock (including the green, heavier clicky switches for the back panel). Works out of the box on Windows 10 as an XInput device without any issues, all buttons are functional.

Both of the above arcade sticks have been tested on PC as of this writing using Street Fighter V Arcade Edition. The TES+ has an optional driver that will allow it to use XInput on PC - I can send this driver to you if you need as I still have it saved locally (unsure if this driver is still available for download anywhere with MadCatz no longer in business).

DocSeuss

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Elgato HD 60: $130

Will throw in an HDMI cable and a USB cable and include shipping. I don't believe I have the box or manual, but it's pretty simple to use, just install the software and plug it in. Works fine.

Spider-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

Super Mario Odyssey Display

Greetings!

I am selling an extremely rare Super Mario Odyssey double sided display from the game's launch. It includes wonderful art from the game on one side and a full sized Mario and Cappy on the other. I won it from a local retailer during the launch last year.

Shipping would be a decent amount but we can work out a deal where I will pay part of the shipping as well.

Cost is $110 USD plus shipping cost which would be based on your location. I am open to offers!

Here are some pictures:

JDcBUVSl.jpg

xy9PMvRl.jpg

The display folds and will be shipped safely.

I am open to offers.

Sega Genesis Plus Games

Original NA Sega Genesis with all cords and in perfect working condition. Comes with two controllers.

Comes with Mortal Kombat 1 and 2 both in perfect condition and comes with box and manual too.

$85 USD shipped and I am open to offers!

Thanks for your time!

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

All CIB unless otherwise noted. Prices do not include shipping. Fees (if any) are on you.

**All games for $215**

PS4 (Lot for $16)

- Dark Souls 3 (Disc Only) - $13
- MLB The Show 15 (Disc Only) - $5

PS3 (Lot for $45)

- DJ Hero - $3
- DJ Hero 2 - $3
- Guitar Hero World Tour - $5
- The Ico & Shadow of the Colossus Collection - $20
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX - $12
- Madden 15 (Disc Only) - $3
- MLB 13 The Show - $3
- Portal 2 - $8
- Rockband 2 - $5
- The Beatles Rockband - $5
- Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - $5

PS2

- Final Fantasy X - $5

Xbox

- Live Arcade (Promo disc for XBLA with Ms. Pac-Man) - $8

PS1 (Lot for $90)

- [Final Fantasy VII **Misprint Label** (No Manual) (Crack on front of case)](https://imgur.com/a/HJpOZ) - $30
- Final Fantasy VIII (Green Greatest Hits) - $13
- Final Fantasy IX (No Manual) - $18
- [Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes (Broken hinge on case)](https://imgur.com/a/JAKji) - $48

Dreamcast (Lot for $90)

- [System (with cables, one controller and one VMU)](https://imgur.com/a/g973a) - $50
- Generator Vol. 2 (Disc Only) - $5
- NFL 2K1 - $5
- Phantasy Star Online (Broken hinge on case) - $18
- Sonic Adventure (Sega All Stars) - $18
- Web Browser 2.0 (Sealed) - $6

**All the above for $215**

Peripherals (Local Pickup greatly preferred for instruments)

- Donkey Konga Bongos for GameCube - $20
- DJ Hero Turntable w/ Wireless Dongle - $20
- Gamecube to PS2 Controller Adapter? (Not sure on this one to be honest. Can provide picture) - $30?
- Rockband 2 Guitar Wireless Controller Fender Stratocaster w/ Guitar/Bass & Drum Wireless Dongle & Drum Kit - $80 (game included)

Timestamps - [Dongles](http://imgur.com/a/dGqsE)
- [Guitars](http://imgur.com/a/d1lsH)

Comment or PM if interested!

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
WTS (PayPal F&F)

Graphic Novels / Comics

- Ex Machina (Brian K. Vaughan) Complete Volumes 1-10

s-l1600.jpg

Selling for £35, postage included (I'll only ship within the UK). Overall condition is very good with no obvious defects or torn pages etc. but I can provide more pictures if you're interested. Feel free to PM me. :)

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
WTS
256GB Samsung EVO+ microSD card (used for a year, upgraded to 400GB so no longer need, comes with SD card adapter) - $50+ship

EDIT: Sold!

Last edited:

G-X

Oct 28, 2017
WTT
NBA 2k19 xbox one digital code

Looking to trade someone for a different digital code,, maybe we both got pack in games we didn't want and can walk away happier

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
WTB:

US iTunes $50 Gift Card for $40 PP.

WTS:

Digital Movie Codes:
doHMMm5.png

Blu Rays/DVDs
Switching over to digital, hence I'm selling off my Blu Rays/DVDs. Single Blu Rays $4, DVDs $3.
Digital codes have been used. Prices are negotiable if you buy multiples. Shipping not included.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sEJXGEDTvbo-OgNOAnM2UzhfzQeHmPi9

- Blade Runner 2049 - $8
- The Wire Complete Series - $35
- Ash vs Evil Dead Season 1 - $10
- The Walking Dead Seasons - $10 each/ $35 for all four
- Battlestar Galactica Complete Series UK region free version - $39

Anime Blu Rays:
Berserk - The Golden Age Arc Movie Collection Brand new in shrink wrap - $25 shipped
Attack on Titan: Part 1 - $25 shipped
Attack on Titan: Part 1 - $25 shipped

HpNZcHr.jpg

Physical Stuff
Valkyria Chronicles for Ps3 - $5 + shipping
Assassins Creed Unity for XboxOne New & Sealed - $5 + shipping
Overwatch Visual Source Book, Soundtrack, & Postcards - $25 shipped (More pictures here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14YLcX3GgcEWSMxQQIrakAdkrH8xNwdZX?usp=sharing)
cl65I8a.jpg

Steam Gifts/Humble Gifts
Silent Hill Homecoming - $5

Last edited: