• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
FS:
Japanese copy of disaster report 4. Sealed never opened
$50 free shipping I continental USA
7929-BCC5-ECFE-4345-A2-FE-1-E07159417-F3.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS:

(Steam Keys)

TIS-100 - $2
The Flame in the Flood - $2
Lara Croft GO -$2
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation - $2
This is the Police - $3
Day of the Tentacle Remastered - $2
Kona - $2
Pathologic Classic HD - $1
Orwell - $2
Sudden Strike 4 - $3
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth -$3
Running with Rifles -$1
Subterrain - $2
The Norwood Suite -$2
Tacoma -$2
Civilization VI DLC (Australian & Vikings) -$1
The Shrouded Isle -$2
Minion Masters - $1
THE LAST BLADE [1] - $2
Battle Chef Brigade - $3
Sniper Elite & Sniper Elite V2 - $2
Resident Evil Revelations - $2
Serial Cleaner - $2

Paypal F&F/Personal
PM Me if interested.

SemRockwel

Oct 27, 2017
WTB

Mid-late 2018 japan import joy-con.

At 12:50 in the recent digital foundry video, it is said there are better built joycons exclusive to that market.

https://youtu.be/coi9hdNYyBE

I need a replacement for my year + old ones that are failing from poor build quality. With joycon prices i just want a good long term controler.

I will accept lightly used controllers, or some purchase deal for japanese resetera members.

If you feel kind, I am interested in the Pokemon lets go japanese joy-cons, and would pay a small markup for them over regular joycon prices (it's nice to want things).

Lastly, I do not like the mario party sets, which are the most commonly available import.

Done! Sorry I got long winded and picky lol.

Gangrel

Oct 25, 2017
WTB

Mid-late 2018 japan import joy-con.

At 12:50 in the recent digital foundry video, it is said there are better built joycons exclusive to that market.

https://youtu.be/coi9hdNYyBE

I need a replacement for my year + old ones that are failing from poor build quality. With joycon prices i just want a good long term controler.

I will accept lightly used controllers, or some purchase deal for japanese resetera members.

If you feel kind, I am interested in the Pokemon lets go japanese joy-cons, and would pay a small markup for them over regular joycon prices (it's nice to want things).

Lastly, I do not like the mario party sets, which are the most commonly available import.

Done! Sorry I got long winded and picky lol.
Are your joycons just drifting or is it another issue?

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
So got a hold of quite a valuable gaming related domain. So:

WTS:

GameplayTrailers.com

Asking for $900 (had it appraised and it was valued at $1K). PM if interested. Deemed it appropriate to list it here as we have quite a lot of folk in the gaming press and so on - so thought it might be of interest. Transfer is only possible via GoDaddy at the moment (60 day lock) so you'd need an active GoDaddy account.

EDIT: Should have mentioned the payment method. Paypal is preferred.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
WTS
Prices for physical goods include shipping to US, Paypal accepted
28 buyer feedback, 6 seller feedback
Please PM if you have any questions or need pictures

3DS
Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition (New) $170

PSP
Summon Night 5 Limited Edition, includes original shipping box (New) $45

Vita
DanganRonpa 2 Limited Edition (New) $60
htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary Limited Edition (New) $60

WiiU
Xenoblade Chronicles X Special Edition (New) $50
Bayonetta 1+2 (Used) $10

Steam keys
Muv Luv 2018 Updated Ver. $10
Muv Luv Alternative 2018 Updated Ver. $15

Denpasoft keys
A Clockwork Ley-Line: The Borderline of Dusk, (R18) $10

Figures and Nendoroids
Figma:
Sakura Kinomoto NIB $50

Nendoroid:
Dramatical Murder Aoba and Ren, like new but the box has been opened $40
Pokemon Trainer Red: Champion Ver., NIB $90
Pokemon N, NIB $50

SemRockwel

Oct 27, 2017
Are your joycons just drifting or is it another issue?

Left stick left joy-con drifts, and i am attempting a method to clean it, but recalibration didn't work.

The right joy-con lights and sholder buttons stopped working, and after disassembly it was clear there was a defect in the ribbon cable crease that over time damaged the cable. Trying to bend it had limited success but snapped on the crease when I tried to put it back together.

I later attempted to remove the battery, and tahat seemed to have caused additional dmg, so only the main buttons work while the controller is docked. No more wireless atm.

Overall I need new joycons, and I will continue trying to repair them for a spare controller. I even orderd a broken right joycon as it had a part i needed intact for cheap lol.

Gangrel

Oct 25, 2017
Left stick left joy-con drifts, and i am attempting a method to clean it, but recalibration didn't work.

The right joy-con lights and sholder buttons stopped working, and after disassembly it was clear there was a defect in the ribbon cable crease that over time damaged the cable. Trying to bend it had limited success but snapped on the crease when I tried to put it back together.

I later attempted to remove the battery, and tahat seemed to have caused additional dmg, so only the main buttons work while the controller is docked. No more wireless atm.

Overall I need new joycons, and I will continue trying to repair them for a spare controller. I even orderd a broken right joycon as it had a part i needed intact for cheap lol.
Oh, was going to tell you that you can find replacement parts pretty cheap online but you seem to already have that covered. It's what I had to do when my joycon started drifting. Picked up an $8 analog stick and a $10 toolkit off amazon. This is the removal guide that I followed. Good luck!

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
WTS:

PSVR Headset, 1st gen. Comes with 2 motion controllers, and the Batman VR Game, and Until Dawn VR game - $200

Paypal F&F

knee

Oct 28, 2017
WTS: 500 Million PS4 Pro - New, Sealed, US Version

$900 Shipped OBO. I have plenty of feedback.

malik180

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
20+ positive seller feedback

WTS

Super smash bros ultimate switch game code 47$

PSN CREDIT 50$ - 44$ each

XBL 50$ USA XBL Credit 44.99$

Nintendo Eshop USA credit 25$ - 23$

Nintendo Eshop USA 50$ credit - 44.99$

Firewall Zero Hour Digital Code USA PSN - 22$

PayPal F and F

xxx shiv xxx

Oct 26, 2017
Ohio
plussello6jrg.png

WTS:
(all download codes U.S.)

171351b.jpg

Forza Horizon 4 standard edition Digital Download $25

150298b.jpg

Forza Motorsport 7 standard edition download $20

* I accept paypal F/F or fees paid. PM if interested.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
WTS:

Fallout 4 VR (Steam) - $25 PayPal F&F

I have a key from buying the Vive wireless adapter, and I've played enough Fallout in the past few years that I don't want to start over again. PM me. Thanks!

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
WTS (PC; all games Steam keys unless noted otherwise)

$1
Tom Clancy's The Division: Survival (uPlay; DLC only)

$.50 each/3 for $1
Rapture Rejects
Coffin Dodgers
The Rivers of Alice: Extended Version
Zombie Kill of the Week: Reborn
The Walking Vegetables

PM me for PayPal info.

Last edited:

Aselith

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, what do you guys/gals do when a seller totally ignores you after saying that he'd sell something to you?
It's been a month since I pmed someone to buy some pc parts from him and he stopped replying... No payment was done, but it sucks to be totally ignored without a single reason...

Better question...what COULD you do?

Nothing... so move on

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
Better question...what COULD you do?

Nothing... so move on
Athreous could leave negative feedback. I know I don't wanna do business with the type of person who is clearly reading all of my messages, but refuses to at least say "Hey, it's no longer for sale, sorry!" It's just basic decency.

Cue them popping up out of nowhere as soon as that negative feedback is left, and saying "Hey, sorry I ignored you, I was gonna reply to you in five minutes! Honest! Here, let me fix this!" lol

Runwhiteboyrun

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Athreous could leave negative feedback. I know I don't wanna do business with the type of person who is clearly reading all of my messages, but refuses to at least say "Hey, it's no longer for sale, sorry!" It's just basic decency.

Cue them popping up out of nowhere as soon as that negative feedback is left, and saying "Hey, sorry I ignored you, I was gonna reply to you in five minutes! Honest! Here, let me fix this!" lol

I understand where you're coming from, but I don't agree with the use of Negative Feedback in that regard. No deal was finalized, no money changed hands.

But if you wanna shame these people in the main thread, I'm all for it.

souppboy

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
ASUS 1060 6gb pics upon request. Used for about 6 months. $170.
Otterbox Defender for 12.9 inch iPad Pro 3rd Gen (newest one) NIB $90

PayPal preferred.

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
WTB:
Tales of Zestiria
Tales of Berseria

looking for UK sellers with UK copies, don't know what to offer for them but since they're on sale on PSN i could pay those prices for someone to convert their physical copies to digital, i think Zestiria was £6.99 and Berseria was £12.99

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
I understand where you're coming from, but I don't agree with the use of Negative Feedback in that regard. No deal was finalized, no money changed hands.

But if you wanna shame these people in the main thread, I'm all for it.
I get you, I get you. The feedback system should be reserved for transactions that actually took place, rather than just the would-be buyer / seller's conduct prior to doing business. I guess we could settle for main thread awareness, if we even knew who this mysterious seller was. lol

Deleted member 37303

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 2, 2018
WTS: $70 Adidas e-gift card. I don't like buying shoes without trying them on. Looking for a $60 Amazon gift card to trade.

Last edited:

Athreous

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I get you, I get you. The feedback system should be reserved for transactions that actually took place, rather than just the would-be buyer / seller's conduct prior to doing business. I guess we could settle for main thread awareness, if we even knew who this mysterious seller was. lol

I don't want to expose him, but it kind sucked lol, I mean, I thought that the guy was on vacation or having fun in the xmas and new year holidays, so I waited and waited and then I realized that he was reading every message and even doing posts in the forum =/
But yeah, I'm aware that the feedback is strictly used in successful transactions, I'm not arguing about that, but actually with the total lack of consideration with a potentially buyer >_<

Aurc

Oct 28, 2017
I don't want to expose him, but it kind sucked lol, I mean, I thought that the guy was on vacation or having fun in the xmas and new year holidays, so I waited and waited and then I realized that he was reading every message and even doing posts in the forum =/
But yeah, I'm aware that the feedback is strictly used in successful transactions, I'm not arguing about that, but actually with the total lack of consideration with a potentially buyer >_<
That's nice of you, I sure wish he was as considerate with you as you're being with him.

TSSZNews

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hi! New to all of this. Please be kind!

WTS: PS4 Pro 500 Million LE console.

PS4-01.PNG
PS4-02.PNG

Still sealed, still in its original box. I don't know the number because it's still sealed. Tried to sell it on eBay and no dice. This wasn't a scalp job - I just haven't had a use for it. Been focused a lot on Switch and I could use the extra money.

$700 OBO. PayPal a MUST. I can only ship within the U.S.

Akoi

Oct 25, 2017
WA
Lost my job and trying to pay some medical bills so I'm selling a couple of things plus some of my preorders! Open to offers of course! Shipping included on most of these. Trying to sell this ASAP.

WTS:

Resident Evil 2 Remake Collector's Edition PS4 (GS Exclusive) preorder - Price plus the shipping. Basically I just switch everything to you. SOLD
Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown PS4 Amazon preorder (includes AC5 PS2 Classics code) - $55
Bloodborne (non-greatest hits edition) - $15
Persona 5 PS4 disc only (never played) - $35
Nier Automata disc only (never played) - $25
The 25th Ward: Silver Case PS4 limited edition sealed - $50
Pokemon Sun (cartridge only) - $15
Star Wars Rouge One Blu-ray 3D Steelbook (has small ding in the back) - $50
Avengers Trilogy Zavvi Exclusive Steelbook (EU region) - $45

Here are some pictures of the items: https://imgur.com/a/JeCPD64

Like I said, open to offers! Trying to sell as much as possible to help pay off that bill.

sent you a PM

Karish

Oct 25, 2017
Selling my iPad Pro 12.9 2017 Space Grey 64GB. Comes with the official apple smart keyboard. The iPad itself is in fantastic shape. The keyboard is in good shape as well. $600 shipped inside the US.

IMBu7qy_d.jpg