• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Portmanteau

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS: Yoshi's Crafted Island. $40 shipped.

WTB: Devil May Cry V, PC. $30. Willing to do the whole AMD rewards thing.

Last edited:

somethingisme

Oct 27, 2017
Have: $230 in Amazon credit
Want: Nintendo switch - any joycon colors are fine, need it to be complete with dock and cables, though.

Oct 27, 2017
WTB

Any Marvel Studios movie in 4K physical except: Black Panther, Infinity War

Ant-Man digital (4K if possible)

Gameboy Micro
Gameboy SP AGS-101

Willing to trade a GBA modded with backlit AGS-101 for one of the Gameboys above, which I bought from another seller on here

Last edited:

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
platdrjcs.png

+6 buyer / +157 seller

WTS

inFAMOUS Second Son - PS4 code - $8 (paypal f&f) SOLD

WTS

RTX Triple Thead 1 of 3: Battlefield 5, Anthem ot Metro Exodus codes $30 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti required)
or
Battlefield V Nvidia code $15 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti required)
Anthem Nvidia code $25 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti required)
Metro Exodus Nvidia code $25 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti required)

DHVgqo8l.jpg

WTS

Metro Exodus Nvidia code $25 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2060, 2070 required)

gZkbYcGl.jpg

WTS

Anthem Nvidia code $25 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2060 or 2070 required)

GdH4Kqal.jpg

WTS

AMD Reward Tom Clancy's The Division® 2, Resident Evil™ 2, Devil May Cry™ 5. account $70 (paypal f&f) (All 3 Games ready available to redeem!)

TEwFJWul.png

WTS

AMD Reward Tom Clancy's The Division® 2, Resident Evil™ 2 or Devil May Cry™ 5. code $50 (paypal f&f) ( 2 of 3 Choose) (Rx 470 or 480 required)
Note: i can redeem the code for you if you dont have the GPU requirement, but you need to create an AMD Reward account...

kEfnhlL.jpg

PM if you are interested...

Last edited:

FoneBone

Oct 27, 2017
WTS humble bundle leftovers (PC; all games Steam keys unless otherwise noted)

$2 each/both for $3
Absolver
Project CARS

$1
Tannenberg

$.50 each/3 for $1
ETHEREAL
Impact Winter
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX

PM me for PayPal info.

Last edited:

Gray-Fox

Oct 27, 2017
goldsell7gkhc.png

*All prices include shipping*

WTS
iPhone 7 128gb - $150

Haptic feedback is noise. Can be disabled.
Unlocked iPhone.
A1778

Last edited:

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
Hiya Pops,

I was trying to PM you, but I can't seem to do that. I'm assuming that means I've been blacklisted... but I hope you wouldn't think the same of my nephews who could use some nice old games to play. :( If you're still selling, I'm looking to buy.
He was temporarily banned as part of the Avengers Endgame forum game. That's why it says "The Fallen" under his avatar.

Katonix

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
WTS

My personal battle-net account.

Destiny 2 Legendary Collection
Black Ops 4 Deluxe
Overwatch
World of Warcraft Complete Edition (with 2 Heroes both +100 lvl)

I will also give you the Email that I created the account with

21$ PAYPAL

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
WTS (within Cont. US, prices include shipping, paypal F&F or buyer pays fees):

Echo Dot (3rd gen, Heather Gray color) - $25

Are we allowed to sell Netflix accounts on here? If so:

Netflix UHD 12 months - $100. Would save you $92 for the year. Price is negotiable. Not sure if it works outside of the US, so to be safe, for US only members. - PENDING SALE

Last edited:

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
WTS (within Cont. US, prices include shipping, paypal F&F or buyer pays fees):

Echo Dot (3rd gen, Heather Gray color) - $25

Are we allowed to sell Netflix accounts on here? If so:

Netflix UHD 12 months - $100. Would save you $92 for the year. Price is negotiable. Not sure if it works outside of the US, so to be safe, for US only members.
As long as the country where you're from supports Netflix it will work with any account, my whole family is using my US account even though they're all located in Germany and Eastern Europe, so you should be safe.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
WTS two British £10 Google Play gift cards

My stupid ass thought I could redeem them abroad but that requires me to change my google play region for a whole year. I rather just take the L and sell them at a loss.

DM me if interested.

Deleted member 10847

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for the OT: But is there any website that could sell Divinity Original Sin 2 for cheap? I´ve checked the usual key sites (Cdkeys.com) but i cant seem to find the game.

JediTimeBoy

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I'm looking to trade a PC key (redeemable on GMG) for Hitman 2, and Total War: War Hammer 2 (redeemable on Steam), for The Division 2 on PC or X1 digital code. The keys I have are from the Intel Starter Pack. I'm in the UK, but didn't see anything saying that the keys can only be redeemed in the UK. Happy to accept a UK or a US digital code.

Happy to send the keys first, so that you can redeem them to make sure they're working, before you send me the key, but therefore you need to have some feedback on here.

If anyone is interested, please let me know ITT, thanks.

El_TigroX

Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
WTS two arcade sticks:

1) Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition - SOLD

2) Hori Real Arcade Pro 3, PS3 version
In-box, great shape - $50, plus reasonable shipping

Alvr6VNl.jpg

Last edited:

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

At cost 3D printing services. (Always am offering this for fellow Resetera members.) If it's extremely complex and large I'll probably require some upfront payment after calculations though.

WTS

Devil May Cry 5 Unopened $45 shipped.
Ijnz6LLl.jpg

Metro Exodus Nvidia code $30 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti series)

Note: I can redeem these for you, just temp change your Experience password and Origin Password as it will do a hardware check for each of those steps and I'll need to login if I do it.

DHVgqo8l.jpg

Unopened/Brand New Asus OC 1050ti. Includes normal and small form factor bracket. $120+shipping

fNv1lQsl.jpg

Unopened/new Corsair HS70 $65 shipped
NaIpne3l.jpg

images

Near perfect condition Vive Headset (Used only about 10 times), breakout box, power supply etc. No lighthouses or Controllers. I'm looking to get like $100 shipped. On the off chance someone needs that. I also have the 3D adapters printed for the Gear VR lense mod I never got around to installing included. (Can also print these for people if they want that or other things on the cheap)

Lastly I have Assasins Creed Odyssey keys. (NA only, we found out the hard way) Asking for $20, will redeem to a Uplay account.
header.jpg

Last edited:

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

At cost 3D printing services. (Always am offering this for fellow Resetera members.) If it's extremely complex and large I'll probably require some upfront payment after calculations though.

WTS
kEfnhlL.jpg

Division 2 AMD Rewards code, $35.

Devil May Cry 5 Unopened $45 shipped.
Ijnz6LL.jpg

Metro Exodus Nvidia code $30 (paypal f&f) (Nvidia RTX 2080 or 2080 ti series)

Note: I can redeem these for you, just temp change your Experience password and Origin Password as it will do a hardware check for each of those steps and I'll need to login if I do it.

DHVgqo8l.jpg

Unopened/Brand New Asus OC 1050ti. Includes normal and small form factor bracket. $120+shipping

fNv1lQsl.jpg

Unopened/new Corsair HS70 $65 shipped
NaIpne3l.jpg

images

Near perfect condition Vive Headset (Used only about 10 times), breakout box, power supply etc. No lighthouses or Controllers. I'm looking to get like $100 shipped. On the off chance someone needs that. I also have the 3D adapters printed for the Gear VR lense mod I never got around to installing included. (Can also print these for people if they want that or other things on the cheap)

Lastly I have Assasins Creed Odyssey keys. (NA only, we found out the hard way) Asking for $20, will redeem to a Uplay account.
header.jpg
I sent you a PM about division 2.

Karmic

Jul 14, 2018
Oregon, United States
I have a few digital games to sell, all US region. Not sure on their value, so $5 for each? Paypal F&F.

PS4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection SOLD
PSP Class of Heroes 2 (I have two of these)
PSVita The LEGO Movie Videogame
Xbox 360 Batman: Arkham City

Just as a disclaimer: these are all rather old codes, so I'm not sure if they're expired or not. The PlayStation titles all show up as redeemable on the PlayStation Store, so it seems they're still valid. Can't verify Batman Arkham City right now, but it doesn't seem to have an expiration date listed at all, so it should also be just fine.

Also have a 14 day Xbox Live trial code that somebody can have if it's still valid. Same disclaimer as above, old code without an expiration date listed on it. GONE

EDIT: Yeah, so the Uncharted code was invalid and I refunded the buyer. Hopefully some of these work, I wanted people to be able to get use out of them... :\

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm legit furious that I missed out on that Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection offer.

Legit furious lol.

plngsplsh

Oct 28, 2017
EDIT: Added three more keys.

Hi, I'm new to this thread and thought this might be worth a shot.

(WTT) I have some unused steam keys for:

Shenzhen I/O
Stephen's Sausage Roll
Induction
The Stanley Parable
Door Kickers
Human Resource Machine
The Beginner's Guide

(I assume that they are still vaild since I haven't clicked the "reveal you steam key" button on humble yet)

I'd be interested in a GOG key for Exapunks which is on sale this week for 12,59 €.

Maybe someone is interested in making a deal.

Last edited:

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
WTS:

My last complete set of Motorball trading cards that visitors to the "Passport to Iron City" Alita Battle Angel experience could win. These are all the winnable cards with including the Alita card itself. Willing to go as low as $250 (sold my previous set for $350 on ebay) but I'm also open for "best offers" on this one

R6uOOdb.jpg

Also, my phone cam sucks lol

Selling 1 Alita Battle Angel 1000 credit Zalem Coins made for the "Passport to Iron City" experience, given only to the wining teams (some where given out at conventions last year). They're selling them on ebay for around $100-$120, they're extremely limited since you can only get them at the Interactive experience in NY, LA and Austin. I'm willing to part with each coin for $100 or best offer.

s-l500.jpg

Also selling leftover humble bundle keys

$3 each
>observer_
Project CARS 2 SOLD
Q.U.B.E. 2
Regions of Ruin
Sundered
Wizard of Legend
Lumino City
Tharsis

Paypal Friends & Family ONLY!