• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Shazaam123

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
[WTS]
A brand new playstation vr bundle with Moss and astrobot.
Bought it during the new year promo . I thought I'd move into a new apartment that will allow me enough space to set it up but things didn't worked out so now its up for sale.

Iam asking the cost price of 218$ plus any shipping fee

I do have venmo and PayPal.

PhoenixSFT

Oct 25, 2017
Superior, CO
cynx6dj.png

WTT or buy a 2DS or 2DS XL, willing to trade some of these items towards or for that console. PM me!

WTS:
I'm moving in August and would like this stuff to go to a good home!

Switch Games:
Shining Resonance Refrain - $30 shipped

ecGhxzUl.jpg

CoroCoro Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion issue, mostly bought it for the game case that came with it. $10 shipped

fkniRn5l.jpg

Vilros Raspberry Pi 3 kit, can throw in a small (16gb to 32gb) microSD card. $45 shipped

px6LPLql.jpg

Raspi Boy Kit - Comes with extra controller and includes a Pi Zero - Great on the go SNES, Genesis, etc. emulator. $60 shipped

k2wevKll.jpg

Hobonichi Techo 2016(?) Earthbound cover, includes clear Earthbound bookmark. I believe it fits the A6 size planner. $25 shipped

TE6zGcel.jpg

Logitech USB controller, great for pretty much any older game on PC (RPGs, Playstation games, etc.). $10 shipped

I'm open to discounts if you buy multiple things, please contact me if you have any questions or would like other photos.

Grif

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

+2 Buyer / +25 Seller

WTS

qipDlMh.jpg

Division 2 Gold Edition + War World Z AMD bundle (must own compatible hardware to activate code) - $50

BLq3VFY.png

AMC ticket bundle (2 Black tickets, 2 large fountain drinks and 1 large popcorn) - $15

https://www.amctheatres.com/exchange-tickets-terms If you want to know what a black ticket covers.

Paypal F&F or you pay the fees.

Last edited:

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Updated 6/6

WTB:

SNES Classic Edition, preferably complete, and as close to retail price as possible.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Want To Sell

Avengers Digital code (HD) $5 sold

Payment by Paypal Friends and Family (Or cover the fee) or Amazon gift card

Last edited:

Vaco6121

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Near Rochester, MN
WTS: Prefer Paypal, but will take other forms of payment, Prices include shipping, buyer covers fees, feel free to make offers. If you buy more than one, I will offer an additional discount on pricing.

PS4 Games:

Mafia 3 - $5
Destiny 2 (base game)- Unopened/brand new- $5
Grand Kingdom - $10
Legend of Kay Anniversary - $10

Blu Ray/DVDs $4 each or take them all for $10

District 9 Blu ray
Ghostbusters 1 Blu ray
The Hangover 1 Blu ray
Stripes DVD
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Outer box is banged up)

Other:

Cricket Wireless $40 service card- $25 - (I am not sure if card is still valid, so I will message you the code before you send payment)

I also have a bunch of older routers, basically 802.11n class of various brands, if you are looking for a cheap router (less than $20) hit me up and I can give you the full list.

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
WTB:

Green Book UV or MA - $4
Sekiro Steam Key - $35

WTS:

Digital Movie Codes
300 Rise of an Empire - $3 – UV
Alien Covenant - $3 – iTunes
Anchorman 2 - $3 – UV/iTunes
Batman vs Superman - $3 - UV
Deep Blue Sea 2 - $3 - MA
Edward Scissorhands - $3 – UV
Exodus Gods and Kings - $3 – UV/iTunes
Gods of Egypt - $3 – UV/iTunes
Hitman Agent 47 - $3 – UV/iTunes
Hotel Transylvania 2 - $4 – UV
Independence Day: Resurgence - $3 - UV/iTunes
King Kong - $3 - UV/iTunes
Leprechaun the Complete movie collection - $7 – UV
Mortdecai - $3 – UV
Night at the museum Secret of the Tomb - $3 – UV/iTunes
Pacific Rim - $3 - UV
Saw the Complete movie collection - $8 – UV
The Fox and the Hound 2 - $4 - MA
Top Gun Thirtieth Anniversary - $4 - UV/iTunes
Transformers the Last Knight - $2- UV/iTunes

Steam Gifts/Humble Gifts
Silent Hill Homecoming - $5

deejay

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Want to TRADE:

1x Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night - Kickstarter Steam key (not yet available) for a Switch code

Tried switching it myself, but since the order was locked in this wasn't possible anymore. So if anyone would rather have a Steam key than their Switch key, let me know and we can trade things around the release date (or whenever keys get provided).

Want to SELL / WTS (alphabetically):

7zzDpdp.png

Steam games

STEAM ACCOUNT
Over 3500 games
Big games linked to external apps (like Uplay) will unfortunately be unavailable
Not linking the account, because of security measures, but it has a lot of the AAA games of 2018 and earlier (quite a few of 2019 as well, however)

€1800 F&F (roughly $0.50 per game!)
I understand it's a large price, so if you're not interested or think it's too much please don't start a conversation.

] (all Steam gifts unless specified otherwise, please note that I'm from the Netherlands):

KICKSTARTER ITEMS (Steam)
Pathologic 2 Digital Art Book - $2.50
Pathologic 2 Digital Soundtrack - $2.50

All-in-one bundle (all games listed below): $5

Acceleration of SUGURI 2 - $0.50
Aaero - $1
Bear With Me Collector's Edition - $0.50
Darkside Detective - $1
Ethereal - $1.50
Figment - $1
Fortune-499 - $1
Interplanetary Enhanced Edition - $1
Minion Masters - $1
Pathologic Classic HD - $1
Purrfect Date - $1
Q.U.B.E. 2 - $1.50
Rapture Rejects + Exclusive Safari Outfit DLC - $1
Serial Cleaner - $1
She Remembered Caterpillars - $1
Sniper Elite - $0.50
Sniper Elite V2 - $0.50
Tom Clancy's The Division - Survival (Uplay key, DLC ONLY) - $1.50
Zombie Night Terror - $1

You can also make me an offer by PM.

I'm a ResetEra Plus Seller (30+ feedback).

Paypal friends & family only! USD or EUR doesn't matter to me.
Bank transfer is also an option, but takes a little longer.

Sillution

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

- Used Xbox one X console $300 shipped. Console is in fantastic condition and works great. Can also include Devil May Cry 5 with console purchase as well for an additional $20 if interested. Comes with original box.

- Nintendo Switch Console bundle. Included is a neon Nintendo switch console with screen protector and original box the console came in, Super Smash Bros Nintendo Pro Controller never used (came with smash collectors edition), Pokken Tournament DX Controller (Never Used) Zelda breath of the wild, super Mario odyssey, mega man x legends 1 and 2 still sealed, bayonetta 2, Valkyria chronicles 4 still sealed, starlink battle for Atlantis. $425 shipped.

- Game Boy Advance SP Flame Red Console Complete with original box, manual, charger, and inserts $120

- Game Boy Color Grape Purple Console Complete with original box, manual and a carry case $95

- The Legend Of Zelda Link's Awakening DX Game Boy Color Complete with original box (has several creases), manual, game $110

- Fire Emblem for Game Boy Advance Complete with Original box, manual, inserts $130

I have some old strategy guides available

- Final Fantasy VIII Official strategy guide electronic boutique edition $20
- Final Fantasy X-2 Limited Edition Strategy Guide $30
- Final Fantasy X Official Strategy Guide $20

PayPal f/f please

Last edited:

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

WTS
Assassin's Creed Odyssey The Fate of Atlantis DLC for PS4 (NA) - $10 or best offer
Assassin's Creed Odyssey The Fate of Atlantis DLC for XB1 (NA, possibly worldwide?) - $10 or best offer
Assassin's Creed Odyssey The Fate of Atlantis DLC for PC (Uplay) (NA) - $10 or best offer

WTB
The Division 2 (PC) (I do not have an AMD GPU/CPU, any AMD related codes would have to be activated for me)
Destiny 2: Forsaken (PC)

Payment via PayPal F&F

Oct 27, 2017
+4 Seller, All prices include shipping to the US48.

Figures. All figures and their boxes are in great condition, can take more pictures if needed!:

Momohime from Muramasa The Demon Blade. 1/7 scale, Alter Repaint version- $80
Makoto Naegi from Danganronpa. 1/8th scale- $70
Hatsune Miku Tell Your World version. 1/8th scale, Good Smile company- $70

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/bkFfI1u

Gunpla/Gundam related. Everything is brand new, runners still in plastic. Figures are on the older side but in good condition. Can take more pictures if needed!:

HG:
Crossbone X-1- $20 shipped
Qubeley 2.0- $20 shipped

MG:
Wing Gundam- $40 shipped
Gouf Custom- $40 shipped
Master Gundam- $35 shipped

Rain & Allenby- $30 each or $50 for both

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/xTpoLMh

gar3

Oct 25, 2017
New Cumberland, PA USA
Want to Sell:

Hitman 2 [Gold Edition] (US Microsoft Xbox One) - New and sealed. $34.00-shipped in the US. PayPal or Amazon Gift Card.

y4myAqRrIZ2EZFbQigft9bmIUbS9BCH7WGhTGqaoHu1ANR0FA0EkTnwYsuFwK8k7NDvdNFo_S84lUhvCbyRzFyHY0uuedjT2b4kunOCWSd0-vdr0myUvzAKn8QMpHfcYpYcqlkRwybvBv39cYWOBLlA740TUjUYRz72W4zywpJGj8Lurme6gTwXRkbFfOH-lkZw72K-_uYn5y_Gqx8F9u319A

Please PM me here if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

Akelisrain

Oct 30, 2017
Bel Air MD
WTS
MH Generations Ultimate $25 + shipping
Mega man 11 $18 + shipping

WTB
Octopath traveler
Xenoblade 2
Bendy and the ink machine - Switch

Last edited:

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Want to Sell:

Hitman 2 [Gold Edition] (US Microsoft Xbox One) - New and sealed. $34.00-shipped in the US. PayPal or Amazon Gift Card.

Please PM me here if you are interested. Thanks!
Your text is dark gray.
Edit your post, highlight everything then hit the "remove formatting" button
L8CsMem.png

goldenpp73

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Hey all, I haven't taken part in the selling/buying side of Era yet but I did quite a bit at the old place. I wanted to ask if there tends to be any demand for older vintage stuff here (both selling or buying). I'm looking for a lot of stuff but will also be trying to offload stuff as well. Talking all the way back to Atari 2600 up to present here.

OP
OP
Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

Just tell me what you need.
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Hey all, I haven't taken part in the selling/buying side of Era yet but I did quite a bit at the old place. I wanted to ask if there tends to be any demand for older vintage stuff here (both selling or buying). I'm looking for a lot of stuff but will also be trying to offload stuff as well. Talking all the way back to Atari 2600 up to present here.

I'm semi-out of the game currently, but I know that's the entire reason I even came to the old community and this thread back in the day. I think you would definitely find some interest for whatever you post.

battousai

Oct 25, 2017

A lot of the regulars from the old place are around here, as well as some new people, so I'm sure you'll find someone who'll be interested.

I'm interested to see what you have, personally.

demi

Oct 27, 2017

Post it, it's healthy to trim the library now and then.

goldenpp73

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
Post it, it's healthy to trim the library now and then.

Definitely won't be doing any trimming of my own library, but I do have a lot of stuff that i've picked up duplicates of over years. I haven't unpacked it all and such just yet, but was thinking of starting to put it up on eBay and other places just to help keep storage up :P

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
we are getting close to new thread, right?
Definitely won't be doing any trimming of my own library, but I do have a lot of stuff that i've picked up duplicates of over years. I haven't unpacked it all and such just yet, but was thinking of starting to put it up on eBay and other places just to help keep storage up :P

post it because I'm one of those that might be interested in vintage stuff, specially VG stuff

YuSuzzune

Nov 21, 2018
WTS

Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Steam key for 2$/2€

I'm in Italy, if you pay me right now with Paypal F&F I'll send you the key immediately.