• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sense

Oct 25, 2017
Days gone like new - $32
Crash team racing like new - $34

Spider-Man: into the spider verse 4k digital movie code - $7

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
WTS Humble Steam keys

Surviving Mars - $3.50

I will go through the other months and see if there is anything else but this is an easy copy and paste from the other poster for now :P

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
WTS: A Cool Refreshing Steam Key Salad

Absolver - $2
NAIRI: Tower Of Shirin -$2

PayPal (buyer pays any fees) please. Multiple positive transactions here.

Last edited:

EVA UNIT 01

Oct 27, 2017
CA
WTS

Zotac 970 4gb graphics card $150
Was adult owned and used for 1 year.
I upgraded and its just lying around unused.
PM for pics. (Will also post them soon)

TenaciousD

Banned
Mar 6, 2018
WTB:
Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus
Road Redemption
Moonlighter

Amazon Gift card, no Paypal.

Sorted

Last edited:

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

All prices include shipping

WANT TO SELL

Switch:

• Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Seasons of Warfare Edition $125 (will ship it as soon as I pick it up from store)
  • Super Mario Maker 2 $43

Last edited:

Setzer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PNW
WTS:

Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers CE(PC-Digital key) - SOLD
*Does not include pre-order bonuses

Want: PayPal F&F

Last edited:

lordkosc

Nov 10, 2017
PA
plussello6jrg.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTS:
Steam keys:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance $7
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus $5

Surviving Mars $4
60 Parsecs! $3
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin $2

Ziggurat $1
Party Hard $1

Blizzard Battle.net: (gift code)
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition and Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Additional Content $6

Paypal F&F preferred. I will be afk until later tonight around 7pm eastern.

Last edited:

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
Update: new item for sale

Decided to post my Playstation 4 Pro for sale. I haven't had a chance to take pictures yet, because I just decided to post this. At the moment, I'm only selling the system, no games.

Includes 1TB PS4 Pro black system, red dualshock 4 controller, charging usb cord, hdmi, and av cord. Don't have original box, but will ship in padded and well packaged.

Asking $250 shipped, or best offer it that sounds too high.

Will take pictures tomorrow, but am not at to be able at the moment.

I was thinking about keeping this extra, but I also have a 4TB external hard drive I was using with the PS4 Pro, and will include for $50.

Last edited:

milkyway

One Winged Slayer
May 17, 2018
WTS: Fire Emblem Fates Edition New 3DS XL with dual IPS screens - $400

It's in excellent condition, screens are basically pristine (couple of hairline scratches on the bottom I never noticed until I decided to sell this 3DS), minor dent on top right corner. Also including a brand new backplate from Nintendo since the original one has a decent amount of scratches. Including Nintendo charger, replacement backplate, 3DS, and original box. It has Luma CFW installed on it also. The IPS screens are the rarer, improved screens from the more common TN ones. Feel free to ask for pictures if interested.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

GAMING -

Dragons Crown - PS Vita
Price: $ 15 (Shipping already included)
Amazon Product Page: www.amazon.com/Dragons-Crown-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B007VJ06Q6/

PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition Controller
Price: $ 35 (Shipping already included)
Details:
> DOES NOT WORK, ONLY GOOD TO BE USED AS A SHELL
> Doesn't turn on, Not a battery problem since i tried swapping the battery with another
> R2 button does not have spring. Spring broke while opening in an attempted repair
Amazon Product Page: www.amazon.com/DualShock-Wireless-Controller-PlayStation-Anniversary-4/dp/B00ZSDTIGG/

Want Pictures? Let me know!

Want:
> PayPal

Pickup is fine too if you live near Chicago.

Last edited:

Athreous

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
WTB Final Fantasy XIV Shadowbringers Collector's Edition (US Region) Key for something around $45 or Standard Key for $30! There were some good deals this week but I lost them =( Just looking for a key because the physical CE didn't arrive yet... =/

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WTS Vive Index components (Brand New, only opened to check for damage during shipping and for photos).

Due to the nature of the item/cost I'll likely only accept people with a good history on the BST, unless I "know" you.

Valve Index Headset $600 shipped
YkaiTqOl.jpg

Valve Index Controllers $350 shipped.
OfV9Iy6l.jpg

I have the base stations but I'm planning on returning those to Valve, as most people just seem to want the components.

If you want a full setup it is available for $1,200 shipped. The reason being my full cost was $1,140. So with shipping and insurance that would cover my costs.

I'm not really trying to make a profit on this at all, as the price shows I think. Just trying to cover my cost/time. I have my own index which I love, this one was for a friend who couldn't keep it due to unexpected health issues. :(

Sold

Last edited:

Deleted member 7373

WTS: HumbleBundle.com Gifts (Steam Keys)

Paypal F&F Only (or you pay the extra charges)

1$
Poker Night at the Inventory
Poker Night 2
Pony Island
Telltale Texas Hold'em
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Puzzle Agent 2
Puzzle Agent
Saints Row 2
Volgarr the Viking
Westerado: Double Barreled
Hand of Fate
Grey Goo: Definitive Edition
Epistory - Typing Chronicles
Grim Fandango Remastered
Skullgirls
Sniper Elite
Resident Evil Revelations
Super House of the Dead Ninjas
ENSLAVED™: Odyssey to the West™ Premium Edition

Last edited by a moderator:

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

EVGA GTX 1080 Ti Hybrid FTW3 - $560 shipped.

Never mined on, works great, comes with box and original accessories. Has about 500 ish days left on the warranty. Pics available upon request.

Shipping to CONUS only.

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
WTS Vive Index components (Brand New, only opened to check for damage during shipping and for photos).

Due to the nature of the item/cost I'll likely only accept people with a good history on the BST, unless I "know" you.

Valve Index Headset $600 shipped
YkaiTqOl.jpg

Valve Index Controllers $350 shipped.
OfV9Iy6l.jpg

I have the base stations but I'm planning on returning those to Valve, as most people just seem to want the components.

If you want a full setup it is available for $1,200 shipped. The reason being my full cost was $1,140. So with shipping and insurance that would cover my costs.

I'm not really trying to make a profit on this at all, as the price shows I think. Just trying to cover my cost/time. I have my own index which I love, this one was for a friend who couldn't keep it due to unexpected health issues. :(
Damn I wish I could snag those controllers, but money's tight xD

Cream Stout

Oct 28, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

WTS

• PS4 Pro with 2 controllers: $240
  • Metal Gear Solid Legacy collection w/ artbook PS3 - brand new: $60
  • Hyper Light Drifter PS4 iambit physical - Sealed: $70
  • Dragon's Crown Pro - Battle Hardened Edition - Sealed: $20
  • Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age Limited Steelbook Edition - Sealed: $32
  • The Last Story Limited Edition - Sealed: $60
  • Strafe Special Reserve Limited Edition PS4 - Sealed: $30
  • Rez Infinite iambit PS4 - Sealed: $45
  • Folklore PS3 - Sealed: $35
  • Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Mark of Master Edition - complete: $65
  • Okami HD PS3 Region Free disc - opened, great condition: $15
  • Drakengard PS2 - Sealed: $70
  • The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD Amiibo Bundle w/ soundtrack - Sealed: $50 shipped
  • Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 Collector's Edition - Opened, codes used: $30
  • Devil's Third WiiU - Sealed: $40
  • My YuGiOh/ Marvel/DC VS collection. I have no idea how much it's worth so if you have an idea of the cards' prices in my album link and are interested, make an offer!
  • World of Warcraft Collector's Editions: Cataclysm, Mists of Pandaria, Warlords of Draenor, Legion. All codes used, but physical contents are complete. $50
  • Seaman - complete: $40
  • Final Fantasy XIV Heavens Collector's Edition PC - all physical items & box included, all codes used: $65
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition - complete: $65
  • Grandia PS1 - complete: $50
  • Dragon Warrior 7 - complete: PS1: $40
  • Sakura Wars So Long my Love PS2 premium package - complete: $40
  • Akai Katana Xbox 360 - brand new: $15
  • Magna Carta 2 Xbox 360 - brand new: $25
  • Magna Carta PS2 deluxe box set - complete: $20
  • Revoltech Yamaguchi No.100 Eva Unit 01 figure - opened, complete w/ box: $50
  • Play Arts Halloween Town Sora - no box: $40
  • Play Arts FFXII Judge Gabranth - no box: $40
  • Cloud Strife Dissidia Trading Arts - no box: $20
  • Sephiroth Dissidia Trading Arts: no box: $20
  • Yojimbo Master Creatures 2: no box $25
  • Diabolos Master Creatures 2: no box: $70
  • Blizzcon 2016 Goody Box - opened, nothing used: $40
  • Jordan CP3 VIII shoes, size 10 1/2 - great condition: $20
YuGiOh/ VS System collection: https://imgur.com/a/hajBQ
Games for sale: https://imgur.com/a/TT4WJi9

I didn't have time to get pictures of every item so PM me if there's anything you'd like pictures of :) Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

spiel

Oct 28, 2017
WTS

Humble Bundle gift links

Road Redemption + Love is Dead - $4
Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus - $5

Paypal please.

Lockjaw333

Oct 28, 2017
Plus Seller and Buyer

WTS:

1. HyperX Cloud II headset:
SOLD

2. Sennheiser HD 598 Sr open-back headphones: SOLD

3. EVGA RTX 2080 XC: $585 shipped

Perfect working condition with box and all included items. Will also trade for a 2080ti + PayPal on my end.

Last edited:

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

*World War Z Game and Weapon Skin bundle for PC

$12 Paypal F&F (Or I can Trade it for FFXIV for Steam)

*The Division 2 Gold Edition (AMD REWARDS BUNDLE)

$20 Paypal F&F (Or trade with FFXIV Shadowbringers for Steam)

Bstylee

Oct 25, 2017
WTT Xbox one NBA2k19 standard digital code for PS4/XB1 digital code of a game a don't own (sorry).

Please DM offers and we can trade digital codes.

Edit: nvm already taken

Last edited:

akira1984

Nov 1, 2017
TX
WTS:
Digital Codes from my 4K disc purchases. Please do research where to redeem in 4k.

The Little Mermaid - $7
The Town - $5
Bad Boys 1 & 2 - $6
Captain Marvel - $7

Last edited:

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, rather than selling it yet, all I am looking for right now is what is considered a fair price for these items.

NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case, Matte Black/Red (CA-S340MB-GR)

Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.7GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W

ASUS PRIME Z370-A LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI DVI M.2 USB 3.1 Z370 ATX Motherboard with USB 3.1 for 8th Generation Intel Core Processors

CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H100i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control

EVGA Supernova 650 G2, 80+ Gold 650W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 7 Year Warranty, Includes Free Power On Self Tester Power Supply 220-G2-0650-Y1

All these computer parts have had about a year of computer use. How much would you consider these parts to be worth.

Currently, it's all assembled in the tower, which I'm willing to sell it all together as such, but would I be able to sell it as a computer except no GPU or Hard drive? Or would I need to break it up and sell the individual parts?

for the nguyen

Enlightened
Oct 30, 2017
North Carolina
Okay, rather than selling it yet, all I am looking for right now is what is considered a fair price for these items.

NZXT S340 Mid Tower Computer Case, Matte Black/Red (CA-S340MB-GR)

Intel Core i7-8700K Desktop Processor 6 Cores up to 4.7GHz Turbo Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W

ASUS PRIME Z370-A LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI DVI M.2 USB 3.1 Z370 ATX Motherboard with USB 3.1 for 8th Generation Intel Core Processors

CORSAIR HYDRO SERIES H100i v2 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Advanced RGB Lighting and Fan Software Control

EVGA Supernova 650 G2, 80+ Gold 650W, Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode, 7 Year Warranty, Includes Free Power On Self Tester Power Supply 220-G2-0650-Y1

All these computer parts have had about a year of computer use. How much would you consider these parts to be worth.

Currently, it's all assembled in the tower, which I'm willing to sell it all together as such, but would I be able to sell it as a computer except no GPU or Hard drive? Or would I need to break it up and sell the individual parts?

Threaded rules aside, you're playing a dangerous game asking us to price your parts...

$1 shipped

Veelk

Oct 25, 2017
Threaded rules aside, you're playing a dangerous game asking us to price your parts...

$1 shipped
Sorry, I was just directed to this thread from another thread. I'll delete it if I need to.

I just want want to figure out what a fair price for this stuff would be.

Edit: you know what, I'll just take it to the PC builders thread.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry, I was just directed to this thread from another thread. I'll delete it if I need to.

I just want want to figure out what a fair price for this stuff would be.

Edit: you know what, I'll just take it to the PC builders thread.
Unfortunately you need to come up with your own prices before posting here. Put a price u like and OBO

You could also sell it however you want, part out or all together. As long as you list it's missing a GPU and HDD you're fine.

Deleted member 1659

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The following Humble keys are still available:

$3 for This Entire Package

Steel Rats
Monster Prom
The Journey Down Chapter 3
Love is Dead
60 Parsecs

Last edited:

Unicorn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
WTB US STEAM:
Wizard of Legend ~$2
Was in the Jan Humble Bundle, but missed it.

I have Paypal