• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WTS

$40 - Xbox Live Gold 1 year
2b45fHb.png

header.jpg

Assassin's Creed Odyssey - The Fate of Atlantis
$10 each - PS4 (NA), or Xbox

Steam keys - B1G1

$2 - The Journey Down: Chapter Three
$1 - Finding Paradise

Paypal F&F USA

Last edited:

Soupbones

Oct 26, 2017
Fire Emblem Three Houses for Nintendo Switch: $53 Shipped in US.

Don't really have the time for it - hardly being played.

Price is firm. PM me if interested.

ThisOne

Oct 27, 2017
71mZxbOlakL_470x.jpg

I have PSN cards eligible in USA totaling up to $125. You can buy them all or in increments of $25. Payment through PayPal gift (or you pay the fees). Pricing as follows:

1 card: $22
2 cards: $43.50
3 cards: $64.75
4 cards: $85.50
5 cards: $105

Message me if interested.

Edit: SOLD

Last edited:

Tawney Bomb

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
WTS:

White Nintendo DS LIte - $40 - Includes system, replacement strap, replacement stylus, screen protector (already installed), and AC adapter. DOES NOT include original box. Overall the system itself is in great condition and works fine, I just have no use for it anymore.

iPhone 6+ 128Gb Verizon model - $175 - Phone had a battery replacement in winter 2018, and has been used sparingly since about April. There is a very minor spot with damage to the phone on the bottom near the lighting charger, I can provide pics if you would like. Includes original box, AC adapter, lightning cable. DOES NOT include the Apple headphones.

I am open to reasonable offers, and am able to provide pics of both items upon request. Prices do not include shipping.
I accept PayPal. F&F or else you cover fees.

I have great feedback as seller on this forum and the old place. Check me out on the spreadsheet.

Edit: Also if anyone has a cheap copy for Yoku's Island Express they are looking to sell PM me!

Last edited:

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
WANT TO BUY - Earthbound for SNES - US, 100% Complete & Authentic, 8+ Condition

Willing to pay $600 via Regular PayPal.

I had this back in the day and sold it for like $250 in college (around 2009-ish) cause I needed the money and $250 was a car payment. It's bothered me ever since. I have a hankering to play it again, and at this point it's clear to me the price is only going to keep going up.

I've seen a few copies go for ~$650-~$750 on Ebay over the last six months or so. Figure if someone has it here it's likely to be in better condition, but also the seller doesn't have to deal with the hassle of eBay fees and horrible, fake, overseas buyers.

wildmike85

Oct 25, 2017
WANT TO BUY - Earthbound for SNES - US, 100% Complete & Authentic, 8+ Condition

Willing to pay $600 via Regular PayPal.

I had this back in the day and sold it for like $250 in college (around 2009-ish) cause I needed the money and $250 was a car payment. It's bothered me ever since. I have a hankering to play it again, and at this point it's clear to me the price is only going to keep going up.

I've seen a few copies go for ~$650-~$750 on Ebay over the last six months or so. Figure if someone has it here it's likely to be in better condition, but also the seller doesn't have to deal with the hassle of eBay fees and horrible, fake, overseas buyers.
There are people in my area (Texas) selling cartridges for like $200-$300. Why not try to contact someone and have it shipped to you for much less than your buying price?

nicoga3000

Oct 25, 2017
WTB

Kind of an odd request, but I'm trying to get a copy of Senran Kagura for Switch. Anyone have a copy they're looking to dump?

Tommyguns

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Want to Sell

iPad Air 3 (10.5" - newest model)
- Space Grey. 64 GB model. Very gently used, at home only. Looks brand new. Will ship in and include all original packaging. Will include (like new) grey Smart Cover. - $415 via PayPal

Ships to USA.

iPad Air (2019)

Only reason I'm selling is because I'm not using it as much as hoped. Open to offers and will PM any other pictures of the products as requested. Thanks!

Oct 29, 2017
Hi everyone!

I'm offering my Best Buy GCU membership discount.
I can set it up to be shipped to you or picked up at a store of your choice.
I accept Paypal.
Please PM me to discuss details.

Thanks!

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Huge long shot but I guess I'll try anyway.
WTS:
  • Avengers 4K steelbook set (Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and Infinity War) - $130 [codes have been used but items are in pristine condition and come in a slip cover protector]
  • Black Panther 4K steelbook - $45 [codes have been used but in pristine condition and in a slip cover protector]

splash wave

Oct 25, 2017
Bay Area, CA
WTS: Fire Emblem The Three Houses Seasons of Warfare Special Edition (NEW) - 145 Shipped

Pictures forthcoming. I'm a gold seller, also! Feel free to look me up in the spreadsheet.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
I have 2 brand new 1tb SSD's that i'm trying to sell (won from my workplace)

I'm in the UK though, would offer a good price so let me know if you're interested please!

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I have 2 brand new 1tb SSD's that i'm trying to sell (won from my workplace)

I'm in the UK though, would offer a good price so let me know if you're interested please!

Look, you're doing a good thing right, but people are gonna come in here and say $1 since you didn't post a price as stated in the rules.

Endless Dave

Feb 13, 2018
WTS two Limited Run Switch games. Re-upping these.

Oxenfree - $40
Foil cover. Not shrinkwrapped but rarely touched after I took it off. Includes card (#272), loyalty ticket (never used), and mini art book

IcAUbYn.jpg

Kingdom: New Lands - $40
Shrinkwrapped. Includes card (the rarer #282), loyalty ticket (never used), and instruction booklet

9NFvo6A.jpg

Shipping for either is $6. Media mail but I can do quicker and price out if you want quicker.

Would do both for $75 and $10 shipping.

Tora

Jun 17, 2018
Look, you're doing a good thing right, but people are gonna come in here and say $1 since you didn't post a price as stated in the rules.
I'm in the UK, remember.

I'd only post within the country, I'm not expecting much to be honest lol

I also said "Would offer a good price" meaning *I* will offer a good price for each of these, I'm not asking for offers😄

Sorry for not being clear guys, my bad.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I'm in the UK, remember.

I'd only post within the country, I'm not expecting much to be honest lol

I also said "Would offer a good price" meaning *I* will offer a good price for each of these, I'm not asking for offers😄

Sorry for not being clear guys, my bad.
I don't understand what you mean, but the rule is you have to have a price for anything you are offering to sell. Also would you be interested in shipping to USA? I dont know the costs but I'd be interested in so depending on the price you're asking

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
3. WTS listings must have prices for all items
  • Any time an item is listed for sale, you must include a price that you would like to receive for that item.
    Note: If you are unsure of an exact price, it is perfectly acceptable to list a price + OBO. This lets potential buyers know that you are flexible on your pricing and that there may be room to "haggle" over the final price, while still giving them an idea of how much you would like to receive for the item.
You need to list a price in your listing.

Tora

Jun 17, 2018
I don't understand what you mean, but the rule is you have to have a price for anything you are offering to sell. Also would you be interested in shipping to USA? I dont know the costs but I'd be interested in so depending on the price you're asking
You need to list a price in your listing.
Thanks, my bad.

It'd be kinda expensive to ship to the US though? I'm selling both for £80 each.

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
[WTS]
Fire Emblem three houses seasons of warfare edition for $130 with shipping.

596676baae653a7fb06b1d92

PSN $25 X 4 code for $22 each .

Last edited: