• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
WTS
The legend of Zelda links awakening Nintendo switch digital code us region. Demand is $45.

Have PayPal.

TotalMackerel

Oct 26, 2017
WTS

3DS
Pokemon White Version 2 - New/Unopened - $75 shipped
Kid Icarus Uprising - Used but complete. Stand and cards never opened - $30 shipped
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call - Used. Includes case and booklet - $10 shipped.

Accessories
Mayflash Magic NS - Used but complete - $12 Shipped
8bitdo SN30pro - SNES color version with 2 different purples for the buttons. This is the one shaped like a snes controller but with analogue sticks. Used for less than 20 minutes. Great shape and complete - $30 shipped.

Paypal F&F or fees covered. Included shipping is for COTUS.

Pics available on request. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
lWgjv05.png

xSwzzJo.jpg

FS - Spider-Man Far From Home Digital Code - $10 paypal friends and family or buyer covers fees.

Code is from my 4K Bluray, for whatever that gets you.
Gimme that! Will pm

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
WTS

Amazon Echo Dot (3rd Gen) - Smart speaker with Alexa - Charcoal - $25 (shipped directly from Amazon) (paypal f&f)

v5AGfgIl.jpg

PM me if you are interested...

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Oh man wait, so does that mean it's only playable on the Euro account : (

No, i specifically said you can play the game with whatever region account... you just need to switch it to EU, download the game from there and then you can play it with all accounts on the console (you can switch back to your original region afterwards and play the game with yout main acc) :)

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
No, i specifically said you can play the game with whatever region account... you just need to switch it to EU, download the game from there and then you can play it with all accounts on the console (you can switch back to your original region afterwards and play the game with yout main acc) :)
Ohhh that's perfect, thanks for clearing that up!
Gonna PM you now!

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
WTS Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 64 gb for $330 + shipping to US only.

PM me for pics.

Its pretty much in mint condition, had screen protector since opened and has an S Pen.

Based in CA. Accepting PayPal Invoice only.

Really need to sell soon to pay off some bills so if anyone can take it quick I'd appreciate it so much.

Kagari

潜在能力解放
Oct 24, 2017
WTS

Brand new Final Fantasy Type-0 Suzaku Edition PS4 w/ game. Box was opened to check contents but never used.
Looking for $450 shipped in the US or best offer, will ship overseas at an additional cost. Can provide pictures if necessary. PayPal only. PM me if interested.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
WTB: Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) for Battlenet. New RTX cards are getting the game bundled with it.

ILPUMAGUERRIERO

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
WTS

Gears of War Ultimate
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Gears of War 4
Gears 5

Xbox One Digital Code: 50€ PayPal (I pay the fees). Region Free

SebOnyX

Aug 9, 2019
Hi there!

Notice to confirmed or occasional collectors : an auction on the theme of video games and geek culture will take place on Thursday, October 10 in Paris at 14pm (local hour).

There are quite a few vintage and collector pieces that are quite exceptional and / or rare as well as a number of derivative products.

The link to the detailed catalog and all the lots:

Best,

Onyx

woodypop

Oct 27, 2017
WTB
Bayonetta 1 (digital) Switch

(I bought a used physical Bayonetta 2, and of course the code for digital 1 was already redeemed.)

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone here done family sharing for YouTube tv? Thinking of soliciting a group of 5 to split the costs of a subscription. (Comes to $10 per person per month)

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTB: GBA games

Never owned on so I'm looking to get a few games to play on my DS. Only looking for carts, not really interested in CIB since it would be out of my price range.

Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid Fushion
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2
Fire Emnlem
Fire Emblem Sacred Stones

Would like to play these on a DS and not have to resort to the Wii-U Virtual Console lol

I can pay with Paypal or Amazon GC. I am in the US

Last edited:

Ac_Jaeger

Oct 25, 2017
Piscataway, NJ
WTS:
Nintendo Switch Diablo III Eternal Collection Edition (no game included) - $275 + shipping (US only)

Got it in march of this year. Pretty much in like new condition. I put on a glass screen protector the day I got it. The Joycons are the neon green ones instead of the grey that it came with. The neon green joycons I got a few months prior, so I would say they're in like new to great condition (no drifting as well).

PM for pics

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTB:
NEW/Sealed Digimon Merch+Games ( I have all of the figures/merch from the past 3-4 years , besides stuff from the popup shops, so I'm looking for stuff older than that mainly.)
Kingdom Hearts Promo Material (for a friend)

WTT:
Batman Arkham City GOTY
Batman Arkham Origins
Sonic Lost World (Steam)

WTS:
plussello6jrg.png

Payment via Amazon UK Gift Card or Paypal (Buyer Pays Fees) - Friends & Family only for those with low feedback (< 5 buyer feedback).

Unraveled XBOX ONE - £2 - Digital Code

March 2019 Humble Monthly ALL of the Following Games for £4.50:
Cultist Simulator
Tower Unite
Late Shift
Paradigm

Fight'N Rage
Slipstream

February 2019 Humble Monthly ALL of the following Games for £4:
Tom Clancy's The Division™ +Survival (Uplay) - Not redeemable on US accounts.
Rapture Rejects +Safari Outfit DLC
Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder™
Full Metal Furies
Aaero
Bleed 2
Super Daryl Deluxe

December 2018 Humble Monthly ALL of the following for £5:
  • METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Definitive Experience (includes ground zeroes)
  • Megaman Legacy Collection
  • Zombie Army Trilogy
  • Immortal Redneck
  • Purrfect Date
  • Seven: The Days Long Gone
  • NeuroVoider

October 2018 Humble Monthly £3 for ALL of the following Games :
  • American Truck Simulator (Steam)
  • Hidden Folks (Steam)
  • Gremlins Inc. (Steam)
  • Old Man's Journey (Steam)
  • We Were Here Too (Steam)

Steam Keys:
Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)- £4
Hard Reset Redux - £1
The Dwarves - £1
Vape Escape - £1
Hidden Folks- £1
Staxel-£3
Darksiders II- £2.50
Battle Chef Brigade - £1
Zombie Night Terror - £1
Ethereal - £2
The Norwood Suite £1
Black the Fall-£2
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 1 £2
LEGACY OF KAIN: SOUL REAVER 2 £2 - £3 for both
Pacman 256 £1

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander (LIGHTSPEED EDITION) - £1

Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition £20 - Delisted from Steam

Limited Run Games YS Origins + Asdivine Hearts - £90 - PS4

Amiibo:
Solaire,Toon Link, Link Rider - NEW/SEALED - £50 for all 3. Not sending separately. Packaging has some creases.

Ghost Recon Wildlands PS4 Season Pass (EU) - £10
OR GOLD Edition (CODES UNUSED,DISK USED) - £25

I have some Display cubes that came with a purchase for Assassins creed origins,overwatch and battlefront, I'd like to sell them for £7.50 each excluding shipping.
6P4FfkYm.jpg

Also a Crash Bandicoot Nsane trilogy standee £20? Shipping will be expensive though since its pretty big.
TNUHWfNm.jpg
yBgNdUym.jpg

Assassin's Creed Syndicate PS4 Season Pass - £10
Tearaway (German cover/case, english text+voiceovers) -
PS4 £5
Playstation TV (Imported from USA) - No box, only power adapter + Console - Used for like 2-4 hours of gameplay max, i preferred playing on the vita. Firmware is old (I can check exact if it matters), henaku first came out when i last turned it on, so it'll be on whatever firmware that was. £40

Everything is from an EXTREMELY clean,pet-free,child-free & smoke free home.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1105

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum 4K code - $10
Crash N Sane Trilogy Steam Key - $5 SOLD
PayPal F&F please

Last edited: