• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
WTB:

+3 Buyer

NA Switch codes of the following:

- Luigi's Mansion 3
- Pokemon Sword (when it releases)
- Dragon Quest XI S
- Fire Emblem Three Houses
- Super Mario Maker 2

At $40 USD. Will pay via PayPal F&F but would much prefer paying via an Amazon Gift Card.

Also on the hunt for other bargains of NA Switch game codes and DLC.

WTS:

+9 Seller

NA Switch codes with their prices in USD or best offer:

Resident Evil 1 - $20
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2 - $15
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Expansion Pass content MINUS Torna - $10
Dragon Marked For Death DLC (Season Pass and Striker Gear) - $10
Trials Rising Expansion Pass - $15

Also open to trading bunches of the above for NA Switch game codes. Make offers!

Last edited:

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Quick question. I'm not in the USA, but I live in the border with Texas. I usually go on weekends to do some shopping and stuff, so I can ship to both Mexico and the USA.

But I don't have a lot of experience sending packages in the USA. I sent two keyboards and a Google Home Mini, and they charged me $20 USD for the shipping at a mailing center (I used UPS). Is that a regular price to pay?

I mean, I just want to know better for next time. Is there a way to get prepaid labels online or something cheaper?
$20 for those items sounds about right for UPS. I ship a lot of small-to-medium things and almost exclusively use USPS because the prices are often cheaper. It isn't until you get into heavier items that using UPS or FedEx make sense.

You can buy prepaid labels online for all of the above, and with USPS you can even do it through PayPal, often 10-20% cheaper than if you went straight though the postal services' website.

Also worth noting are flat-rate boxes, which can help cut costs dramatically if you're shipping something heavy and small enough to fit in the pre-determined dimensions. I know USPS and FedEx have them, not sure about UPS but I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Oct 25, 2017
México
$20 for those items sounds about right for UPS. I ship a lot of small-to-medium things and almost exclusively use USPS because the prices are often cheaper. It isn't until you get into heavier items that using UPS or FedEx make sense.

You can buy prepaid labels online for all of the above, and with USPS you can even do it through PayPal, often 10-20% cheaper than if you went straight though the postal services' website.

Also worth noting are flat-rate boxes, which can help cut costs dramatically if you're shipping something heavy and small enough to fit in the pre-determined dimensions. I know USPS and FedEx have them, not sure about UPS but I'd be surprised if they didn't.
Flate-rate boxes? Interesting. So, everything that fits inside the purchased box?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Flate-rate boxes? Interesting. So, everything that fits inside the purchased box?

Yup. USPS flat rate boxes are basically, "if it fits, it ships!"

You can't over pack them (no bulging, they have to seal shut), but as long as your items fit inside the box, you pay the advertised rate and no more.

I think you have to ship from within the US though to get the flat rate, which means you'd need to do it at a post office in Texas. You wouldn't be able to ship from your home.

spindoctor

Oct 25, 2017
goldsell7gkhc.png

WTS Steam keys

header.jpg

Atelier Ryza Digital Deluxe pre-order Steam key - $45 Paypal SOLD

Soul Caliber VI - $4 SOLD
Yakuza Kiwami - $3 SOLD
Shenmue I & II - $3 SOLD
11-11 Memories Retold - $2

Payment for the Humble keys by Amazon gift card only please. PM me if you're interested in any of these.

Last edited:

jamesandy

Jul 17, 2019
+3 Positive Seller Feedback
WTS
Fire emblem 3 houses Epansion Pass -$20 QTY 3 Left. NA region switch.
Got in on the walmart deal and happy to pass along the savings to era members.

Have PayPal

Last edited:

guill

Nov 14, 2017
Hi, can someone help me purchase some Overwatch merch in GameStop? I live outside U.S so they dont accept my card, I can pay you via PayPal + extra for your troubles.

Oct 25, 2017
Want to Sell

MCU standard HD digital codes
$5 each

Thor: The Dark World
Doctor Strange

Payment via Paypal Friends and Family

I keep the post updated after every transaction

Last edited:

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
WTB:

Discounted PSN credit if anyone has it. Looking to get $60 for around $50

Also if anyone still has a SoulCalibur 6 steam code, i'm interested in buying for $5

May 30, 2018
WTS (PayPal F&F):

Office 365 Home 1-year sub (Premium Office desktop & mobile apps + 1TB OneDrive for up to 6 people) - $65
Office 365 Personal 1-year sub (Premium Office desktop & mobile apps + 1TB OneDrive for 1 person) - $45
TellTale Walking Dead Season 1 (Steam but was delisted I beliieve?) - $7
Sam & Max: Season 1 (Steam) - $5
Sam & Max: Season 2 (Steam) - $5

WTT
:

Breath of the Wild (Switch USA Digital) - for my Office 365 Home 1-yr
Dragon Quest XI S (Switch USA Digital) - for my Office 365 Home 1-yr

WTB (have PayPal):

The Surge 2 (XB1 USA Digital) - $28
Dishonored 1 Definitive Edition (Steam) - $4
Dishonored 2 (Steam) - $7
Dishonored Death of the Outsider (Steam) - $4
OR
Dishonored - Complete Collection (Steam) - $15

neoak

Oct 25, 2017
TRADE:

Looking to get rid of an NVidia GeForce GTX 780 GPU (used, cleaned, newly applied thermal compound) with a retail asking price of $399 in exchange for an Intel Core i7-9700K Coffee Lake 8-Core 4.9 GHz LGA 1151 95W BX80684I79700K CPU, with a retail asking price of $349, or equivalent.

Exchange negotiable.

You might want to check eBay at least for old stuff.

Mamoniadas

Oct 25, 2017
WTB two steam keys
Yakuza 0 (steam)
Soul Calibur VI (steam)

if you have both that'd be preferred.
purchased. thanks!

Last edited:

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sold.

I want to recommend RobotHaus as a buyer. We started the negotiation two days ago (Thursday), and he paid me the very same day, even though I told him I would ship until today Saturday. Great communication too.

Quick question. I'm not in the USA, but I live in the border with Texas. I usually go on weekends to do some shopping and stuff, so I can ship to both Mexico and the USA.

But I don't have a lot of experience sending packages in the USA. I sent two keyboards and a Google Home Mini, and they charged me $20 USD for the shipping at a mailing center (I used UPS). Is that a regular price to pay?

I mean, I just want to know better for next time. Is there a way to get prepaid labels online or something cheaper?
Could see discounted rates for USPS through this site. https://www.pirateship.com/

electroflame

Oct 26, 2017
goldsell7gkhc.png

Gold Seller

WTS:

Xbox LIVE keys:
header.jpg

• PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS ($4) (PRICE DROP!)

UPlay Code (Humble Bundle Gift Link):
  • Tom Clancy's The Division: Survival DLC ($1)

Steam keys:
header.jpg
header.jpg

header.jpg
header.jpg

NEW
  • SOULCALIBUR VI ($5) SOLD
  • Yakuza Kiwami ($4)
  • Shenmue I & II ($4)
  • Call of Duty: WWII (Includes Endowment Bravery + Fear Not DLC Packs) ($4)
  • 11-11 Memories Retold ($2)
  • Love is Dead ($2)
  • Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered ($2)
  • Rock of Ages 2: Bigger & Boulder™ ($2)
  • Sniper Elite 3 ($2)

PRICE DROP
  • METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN ($4) [Note: This is a Steam Gift, so it'll be sent through Steam to an email address you specify]
  • Overgrowth ($2)
  • Road Redemption ($2)
  • Resident Evil Revelations ($2)
  • Just Cause 3 XXL Edition ($2)
  • Tomb Raider ($2)
  • Tropico 5 ($2)
  • Dead Island Definitive Edition ($1)
  • Hard Reset Redux ($1)
  • Mushroom 11 ($1)
  • Day of the Tentacle Remastered ($1)

NO LONGER AVAILABLE ON STEAM
[These titles are no longer being sold on Steam, and have been delisted due to Telltale going out-of-business. I've only got one of each, so it's first-come first-served.]
  • Jurassic Park: The Game ($22)
  • The Walking Dead: 400 Days ($6)

PM me for inquiries or offers -- all payment will be made via Paypal (F&F if you're in the USA, or all fees covered for international transactions). Prices aren't set in stone if you feel you have a reasonable offer. Thanks!

Last edited:

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have 1 more $25 PSN gift card, looking to sell these at 12% off, so $22.

Last edited:

Jonboy

Oct 30, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS
Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Mini Graphics Card (6GB)

- Used for about a year and a half for gaming (no mining or anything like that)
- Comes from a smoke-free home
- Includes original box/manuals

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:

KoreanBBQ

PR guy at The Amplifier Group
Verified
Nov 29, 2017
WTB

Marvel MCU 4K Movies Anywhere codes, EXCEPT Captain Marvel, Avengers: Endgame, Spider-Man: Far From Home and Spider-Man: Homecoming. Particularly interested in getting the 4K codes for Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2, the Thor films, and Doctor Strange.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
plusbuyqskd13jjtv.png
plussello6jrgb6j31.png

WTS:

Bloodstained Kickstarter Signed Collector's Edition (Game not included) - $270 Shipped (PayPal)

AIAtoSBl.jpg
hwqykQbl.jpg

stIzStRl.jpg
oSlqzxHl.jpg

Essentially Brand New. Only opened to confirm all contents were present.

Includes:
  • Game slipcase signed by Koji Igarashi
  • Soundtrack CD case slip signed by Michiru Yamane
  • Collector's box containing the following:
  • T-shirt (size 2XL)
  • Alchemist's Treasure Slipcase
  • Original Soundtrack on 2 CDs
  • Hardcover Artbook
  • Poster (folded as part of collector's box)
  • Keychain, button, and enamel pin

Only Paypal accepted. Items will be shipped with tracking upon payment confirmation via PM. Feel free to PM any inquiries about the item.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Please note I will constantly update this post before the next post that I make, so please check back often for any updates I make before then.

WTS

$25 Gamestop gift card - $22 (12% off)
$25 AMC gift card - $20 (20% off)
$25 Xbox gift card - $21.50 (14% off)
$45 Walmart gift card - $40.95 (9% off)

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017

The only other piece I would add: if you don't use a flat-rate box, remember that not only the weight, but the size, affects the price. I remember when I went to ship my PS4 and my box was a decent bit bigger than the PS4 box, and the post office worker was kind enough to let me know that if I cut my box size down by a few inches, it would save me on shipping. It was something insane too, like $20 saved. She got out a blade and helped me cut my box down to size right there, and then we re-sealed it. Surely there has to be a guide out there for dimensions and price class.

lordkosc

Nov 10, 2017
PA
plussello6jrg.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTS:
Steam keys:
My Time at Portia - $3
Shenmue I & II - $3
Avernum 3: Ruined World - $2
11-11 Memories Retold - $2
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs - $2
Ziggurat - $1

SoulCalibur VI - $4
Yakuza Kiwami - $3

Paypal F&F preferred. I will be around sporadically the next few days, do not panic if I don't respond immediately.

Last edited:

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
I bought 12 of these codes from ahbs to add time to my PC Gamepass subscription and actually got 2 months per code (there was a check box about getting a free month by turning on auto renew I think and it stacked for each code). So it's actually even cheaper
Just wanted to say the same happened to me, $1 month or so for Gamepass on PC is pretty good. Had no problem redeeming them and each one ended up being 1 month + 1 month for auto-renewing (after submitting them all, that wont be until Oct 2021).

Thanks for the heads up.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

Blizzard account with Diablo 3 ROS + little bit of Hearhstone collection in it

asking for 50$ just want to get it off at this point.

Grif

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

+2 Buyer / +47 Seller

WTS

1 Nintendo Switch Online Family spots (expires November 2nd 2020) - $4 each

Paypal F&F or cover fees thank you.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
(Steam Keys)

TIS-100 - $2
The Flame in the Flood - $2
Lara Croft GO -$2
Pathologic Classic HD - $1
Orwell - $2
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth -$2
Running with Rifles -$1
Subterrain - $2
The Norwood Suite -$2
Civilization VI DLC (Australian & Vikings) - $0.50
The Shrouded Isle -$2
THE LAST BLADE [1] - $2
Sniper Elite - $1
Serial Cleaner - $2
MINIT - $2
Q.U.B.E. 2 - $2
Bleed 2 - $2
Dandara - $2
Pool Panic - $3
Red Faction Guerrilla: Re-Marster-ed - $3
60 Parsecs - $2
The Adventure Pals -$2
Call of Duty WWII + DLC - $5
Spyro Reignited Trilogy - $5
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy - $5

Shenmue I & II - $4
Sonic Mania - $3

Paypal F&F/Personal
PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
WTS/WTT:
  • PlayStation 4 Pro (PS4 Pro) 500 Million Limited Edition - $400 or trade for latest iPad Air
This is a used 500 Million Limited Edition version of the PS4 Pro. Only 50,000 of this limited edition console were made and released to promote the sale of 500 million Playstation consoles in 2018. This is unit 30,704 of 50,000.

The casing on the console, controller, and camera (unopened) is a translucent blue. The hard drive capacity is 2TB. The ear piece mic/headset is not included. Everything else that was originally in the box is still there, including the cloth the console was wrapped in, a stand for the camera, and what looks like a stand for the PS4 Pro given you want to set it sideways.

The console collects dust due to the glossy material used. I attempted to clean it for sale but the wipes I used along with the dust caused very light scratching across the top and front and potentially sides of the console. It's completely cosmetic but it's something to consider. I take excellent care of my things and the console has never moved but I made a mistake attempting to clean this one. I think they could be buffed out considering how light they are and could increase the value of the console if it were cased. If you're just looking to play, the PS4 Pro is a badass system and really swayed me towards Sony's output this gen. I tried to include a picture of the scratching but it was hard to capture so if you need to see more I can reattempt.

43phREZl.jpg

5tIp2Gwl.jpg

• The Witcher 3: Limited Edition Gwent sets - $150 obo
These are the physical editions of both sets of the physical copies of Gwent released with The Witcher 3 expansions Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine. The Hearts of Stone (blue) set is open with one deck of cards remaining sealed. The Blood & Wine (red) set is still sealed and has never been opened. Neither have ever been played and are in perfect condition.

VQ9hF0ol.jpg

• Blue Yeti Microphone - Blackout Edition - $60 obo
A Blue Yeti mic that I never used. Comes with original box and packaging. I don't know much about microphones but the features include: Tri-capsule array—three condenser capsules inside can record and stream any situation; Perfect for Twitch streaming, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, Skype/VoIP calls and music recording; gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output; Mac compatible.

pd9rDL5l.jpg

• Dark Souls Trilogy [PS4] - $60
An opened copy of Dark Souls Trilogy (2019) for PS4. I purchased this, opened it, but never played it.

• Various Blu-ray movies:
    • Apocalypse Now (steelbook; sealed) - $20
    • Ant-Man and the Wasp (sealed) - $10
    • Bernie (sealed) - $3
    • Charlie's Angels - $5
    • Eraserhead (Criterion Collection) - $20
    • Alfred Hitchcock Essentials Collection (LE) - $20
    • The Incredibles 2 (sealed) - $8
    • Kill Bill Vol. 1 - $3
    • The Lion King (Circle of Life Edition; sealed) - $12
    • Wreck-It Ralph Breaks The Internet (sealed) - $12
All in amazing condition.

Apocalypse Now - https://i.imgur.com/1E34tqj.jpg
Ant-Man and the Wasp - https://i.imgur.com/IPwB7hM.jpg
Bernie - https://i.imgur.com/EH2INFR.jpg
Charlie's Angels - https://i.imgur.com/Fhzxe1o.jpg
Eraserhead - https://i.imgur.com/trw5SyS.jpg
Alfred Hitchcock - https://i.imgur.com/leoP4Zd.jpg
The Incredibles 2 - https://i.imgur.com/clXZRdY.jpg
Kill Bill Vol. 1 - https://i.imgur.com/MoXtfP1.jpg
The Lion King - https://i.imgur.com/JZsE1PE.jpg
Wreck-It Ralph - https://i.imgur.com/HIcOEAt.jpg

FacesAndAces

Chicken Chaser
Avenger
Dec 9, 2017
GamePassPCHERO-hero.jpg

WTS:

Xbox Game Pass for PC (1-month codes)

Note:

Codes will expire on 18/11/2019 so you should use them before that!
No region restrictions!
You can charge your account for the maximum amount of 3 years!

Only 2$ 3$ for each code! ( Paypal Friends and Family ) negotiable!

Update: so I just ran out of codes (some reserved) and I got some new codes for a little bit higher price. but don't worry, it's negotiable.

Still have any codes? I'm interested in some!

Neverfade

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS: Playstation 4 Pro

This is a day 1 Pro that's served me faithfully with zero problems. Comes with controller, power cord, and HDMI. $200 + shipping from 24073. Feel free to PM me w/ any questions!

Roulette

Oct 27, 2017
WTB Digital Copies (Have PayPal - desired prices in USD):

Yakuza Kiwami - $3
The Division - $1
Pillars of Eternity 2 - $10
Underail - $1
Grim Dawn - $5
Watch Dogs 2 - $5
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen - ?
Ace Combat 7 - ?
Pathfinder Kingmaker - ?