• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

spindoctor

Oct 25, 2017
goldsell7gkhc.png

WTS

zTiZ0FW.jpg

Playstation Plus 1 year code (US PSN accounts only) - $36 SOLD

Steam keys
Hitman 2 Gold Edition - $15

11-11 Memories Retold - $1
God's Trigger - $1
Hidden Folks - $1
Or $2 for all 3

Payment by Amazon gift card only please. PM me if you're interested in any of these.

Last edited:

Skulldead

Oct 27, 2017
WTB

- Thumper Ps4 Physical Copy
- To The Top Ps4 Physical Copy
- Rollercoaster Tycoon: Joyride PS4 Physical Copy

I can pay with PayPal and I'm from Canada ! Thank you

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
WTB (as in I want to buy)

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (Xbox One Digital Code) - $30
Alita 4K $5
Die Hard 4k $4
Goodfellas $5
Stuber 4k $5

$20 PSN Credit - $15 (again, I'm buying, not selling, I need $4 to buy Spider-man.)

Can do Paypal

WTS - (discounts for multiples, make offers, thanks)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition (Battle.net) & Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Additional Content (Battle.net) $20 (is in two codes)
Assassin's Creed® Origins (Uplay gift) $10
Also anything from the last seven or so months of Humble Bundle (May 2019 - November 2019- just ask me for a game with an offer please)
Slay the Spire (Steam) SOLD

Batman Arkham City Game of the Year Edition Steam $5
BioShock Infinite Steam $5
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered Steam $2
STAR WARS - Knights of the Old Republic Steam $2
STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords Steam $2
STAR WARS Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy Steam $2
Sims 4 Origin code $17

Also via Paypal

Last edited:

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
WTS BLACK FRIDAY EDITION (also emergency sale):

Microsoft Surface Pro (2017, 5th edition) – 12.3" – Intel Core i7 – 8GB Memory - 256GB Solid State Drive (Silver color) Bundle.
The bundle comes with Keyboard cover, screen protector (installed), two chargers, carrying case, and two different protective cases. It is lightly used (about a couple of weeks) I will factory reset it before I send it out. - $650 OBO shipped PM if you want pictures as well

Byronic Hero

Oct 27, 2017
If there's anyone who still has GCU and doesn't mind, I'm trying to get The Mana Collection that's on sale. PM me if you want to help me out.

delalaser

Oct 25, 2017
imNuoLK.jpg
plusbuyqskd1.png

Paypal f/f or you cover fees. Shipping to USA only.

WTS

Lightly used joycon (L-Super Mario Odyssey Red , R-neon green) - $55+shipping

STEAM
My time at portia $3
Fight n Rage $2
Absolver $1

EDIT: Bestbuy cyber monday deals are live, i have GCU in case you want additional savings

Last edited:
May 30, 2018
I have only Xenoblade Chronicles 2.I wanted the expansion pass because it had Torna expansion. I'm kind of confused. I know there's a standalone Torna.
basically the expansion pass that came with the physical standalone Torna is not actually an expansion pass, it's more just the leftovers that aren't Torna but would be in the expansion pass. but yeah, it is confusing, lol.

Shantae

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Feb 15, 2019
I didn't realize I was still paying for humble monthly, so I also got some codes I'd like to sell:

Soul Calibur 6 - $5
Yakuza Kiwami - $4
My time in Portia - $4

xxx shiv xxx

Oct 26, 2017
Ohio
plussello6jrg.png

WTS:

(all digital codes/ content U.S. region)

6341765_sd.jpg;maxHeight=400;maxWidth=400

Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Digital Deluxe Edition download code $40

f0a8cde6-6e23-4dc9-ab7d-f698701ff234.gif

***15% off any digital game or dlc on the U.S. Xbox live store***
I have a bunch of credit on my Microsoft account and am willing to sell and gift any digital game or DLC listed on the Xbox Live store at 15% off current sale price.

I accept PayPal f/f or fees paid. PM if interested

Last edited:

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Joule

Nov 19, 2017
i miss the time when people used the pm feature 😔 recently there have been a ton of responses on here which questions about a thing that should be asked in a pm. these posts just flood out real listings

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
Need a 20$/25$ US PSN code, will trade for steam credit (can gift you a game since the credit is already on my wallet) anyone interested pm me

blazenumb1

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
WTS:

Digital Codes, feel free to make an offer if you don't like the price, i'm easy to work with.

Shazam, Blu-ray - $5
Venon, 4K - $7
Halloween(2018) 4K - $7
Reign of Superman Blu-ray - $5
Dumbo, Blu-ray - $5
Ralph Break the internet, Blu-ray - $5
Mary Poppins Returns, Blu-ray - $5
Captain Marvel, Blu-ray - $5
Avengers: End Game, Blu-ray - $5
Aladdin, Blu-ray - $5

Platinum Trader

Last edited:

lordkosc

Nov 10, 2017
PA
plussello6jrg.png
plusbuyqskd1.png

WTS:
Steam keys:
My Time at Portia - $3
Avernum 3: Ruined World - $2
Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs - $2
Ziggurat - $1
Tower 57 - $0.00 (FREE)

Paypal F&F preferred. I will be around sporadically the next few days, do not panic if I don't respond immediately.

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
WTS - Death Stranding (UK)

Can post to anywhere in the UK. Going to take it to CeX sometime next week, if anyone would like to grab it at the price they're paying (£30) let me know!

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
MacBook Pro 13" 2018 Intel Core i7 QuadCore, 1TB SSD, 16GB Ram, 4 Thunderbolt 3, Applecare till 2022

I am selling my MacBook Pro 2018, it's in excellent condition and has fully paid AppleCare+ until Feb, 2022

Comes with original charger and cable but no box.

Don't lowball me but I will take offers, no trades, cash app or PayPal Friends and Family $2000 Shipped. If you want to do PayPal with protection I totally understand but you must cover the fees. I have positive seller feedback on here as well as an eBay profile with only positive ratings I am happy to share I just didn't since I can't remember if its against the rules.

Will meet inside in person in Orlando if you want to at an Apple Store, Bank, or Police Station and cash must be verified before sale by an associate the place we meet at, I will also accept Cash App.

Don't waste my time serious buyers only please. If you have questions feel free to ask, I will respond ASAP I'm on here nearly all day through my phone. Reply or PMs welcome. I can also take any specific photos you'd like.

I have a couple more images and can take more just didn't want to overload the post anymore since its kinda rude.

Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
WTS:

Vive Full Kit w/ Official Wireless Adapter - $525

Comes with everything it shipped with including the original packaging for both the Vive setup and wireless adapter. Everything is in great shape as it honestly maybe got 20 hours of total use since I bought it. I took pictures before boxing everything up, but haven't uploaded them yet. Looking for PayPal for this.

My Time at Portia (Steam) - $3
Soul Caliber VI (Steam) - $5

Wolfenstein: Youngblood (Bethesda.net) - $7
Call of Duty: WWII (Steam) - $4

Looking for PayPal FF for the keys above.

Last edited:

ZSJ

Alt-Account
Banned
Jul 21, 2019
Maybe a long shot but I have an Into the Spiderverse 4K digital code up for trade for Steam game(s?)

Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
WTS - Nintendo Switch Console, it was the Mario Odyssey bundle(game has already been redeemed) with the red joy cons. £220.00

Includes:

Console
Red Joy-Cons
Original Packaging
Joy-Con Grip
Joy-Con Shoulder Button Things
Cables
Dock

PayPal F&F only, shipping only to the UK(Possibly EU but that would increase cost depending on location).

Its had an orzly screen protector on it since day one so screen is perfect as is the condition of the console itself.

Only selling as I've picked up a lite and now this one doesn't get used. It's either been stored in the dock on within a carry case when not in use. It's in great condition and no sign of Joy-Con drift as far as I've noticed.

http://imgur.com/a/z0GnvPv

Any questions just let me know.

jetsetrez

Oct 27, 2017
WTB $3 if anyone has a spare 20% off Target code (they are giving them if you spend $50 or more on target.com).

May 30, 2018
WANT TO BUY (have PayPal):

Switch USA Digital

• AI: The Somnium Files - $25
    • -OR- or physical CIB shipped - $20
  • Super Lucky's Tale - $25
    • -OR- or physical CIB shipped - $25
Steam Codes

• Discounted Steam Wallet credit
  • Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition - $12
PSN USA Digital

• Tetris Effect - $10

WANT TO SELL (PayPal F&F):

e9S2Z84.png
0wjoiii.png

• Office 365 Personal 1-year sub - $40
  • Office 365 Home 1-year sub - $60
Steam Codes

• Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 1 (Steam but was delisted I believe?) - $7
  • Sam & Max: Season 1 (Steam) - $5
  • Sam & Max: Season 2 (Steam) - $5
5mfiCx5.png
ftmbHng.png

• Dynamax Crystal Promotional Code (Larvitar or Jangmo-o) for Pokemon Sword/Shield - $10
    • -OR- both codes for $16
    • NTSC US, not sure if region-locked
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

751PJ5l.png
3byA9T7.png

• The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening UK Limited Edition - $160 shipped CON US or a fair offer
    • new in box - includes game, art book, and Game Boy steelbook
jepAnFb.jpg

• The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D Limited-Edition - $85 shipped CON US or a fair offer
    • new in box - includes 3DS game and Skull Kid figurine
It looks like there are a bunch of counterfeit versions of these on the market now but I've had a few in a box on a shelf since they released and completely forgot. Happy to send whatever photos needed and will also add some to this post tonight when I eventually remember to.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't hesitate to PM with any questions!

Last edited:

52club

Oct 27, 2017
Spiderman Far From Home digital code from 4k disc - $5 paypal f&f (sold)

Last edited:

Jonboy

Oct 30, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

WTS

49147417506_142bda8a9c_z.jpg

49146925458_1eeabba05a_z.jpg

Blue Yeti USB mic w/ shock mount
- Also includes wind screen, usb cable, and the standard mount
- Does NOT include the pictured mic arm or the original box
- Adult owned and works great!

Asking $75 shipped.

49147456341_12a5d50f5f_z.jpg

Blue Yeti (Midnight Blue) USB mic
- Includes pop filter, usb cable, and the standard mount
- DOES include original box (no Assassin's Creed code included)
- Adult owned and works great!

Asking $75 shipped

I accept paypal friend/family payments or that the buyer covers fees. Feel free to PM with any questions!

If you're interested in both, I'll sell for $140 as a bundle and also throw in an extra pop filter!

Noodle

Banned
Aug 22, 2018
WTS my old gaming PC parts

• Intel Core i7-8700K Retail - (1151/Hex Core/3.70GHz/12MB/Coffee Lake/95W/Graphics) - £280
  • Gskill F4-3200C16D-16GVGB Memory D4 3200 16 GB C16 RipV K2, 2 x 8 GB, 1.35 V, RipjawsV Black (this comes as 2x8GB sticks) - £60
  • Sold GIGABYTE NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 G1 GAMING-Black - £300
  • MSI Intel 1151 Z370 Gaming Plus D4 ATX - £120
  • Corsair TX-M Series 650 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified PSU - £60

All of the above used for 10 months before transitioning to a work computer.

• MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Gaming OC 4GB GDDR5 - £90
  • G.Skill Ripjaws-X - DDR3-2 x 8 GB, F3-2133C11D-16GXL - £50
  • Powercool Modular 650W 80+ Single 12V V2.2 High Efficiency PSU - £35 (used once to test rig, brand new in box)
  • Cryorig C7 Top Flow RGB CPU Heatsink - £25 (brand new in box)[/li]

Based in West Midlands, UK. Will post to UK. Discounts available for buying more than one part. Pick-ups allowed. Will throw in computer casing (Cooler Master N300) for free on pick-ups (it's essentially an intact gaming PC minus a hard drive)

Last edited: