• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sidebuster

Oct 26, 2017
California
Funny how we question why he has a gun in his lap like we don't allow a bunch of 2A idiots run around with theirs.

It's illegal here in California straight up. He'd have had to been arrested and charged anyways. We can't open carry here and we can't have a loaded gun. It has to be locked away unloaded and out of sight. Edit: oh and extended clip is illegal too.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't mean to upset so many of you, so this will be my last post in this thread. I do, however, want to say this: I was raised around cops. My father was a police officer, as was my uncle. My sister was an Ohio Highway Patrol officer. I know exactly how bigoted and racist a lot of cops are - and they really are - but I also know the crazy, dangerous shit they face regularly. This case doesn't strike me as anything other than cops protecting themselves and civilians in the area from potential injury or death.

Good for you

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
It's illegal here in California straight up. He'd have had to been arrested and charged anyways. We can't open carry here and we can't have a loaded gun. It has to be locked away unloaded and out of sight.

Literally the entire point of Black Lives Matter

Black People are American Citizens. Black People deserve due process of law and right to a speedy and fair trial, not execution by police operating as judge and jury.

LegendofJoe

Oct 28, 2017
Arkansas, USA
So he was asleep in the drive through lane? As in the lane you move in to make your order and then ultimately pick up at the window?

I've read posts and I agreed with a poster who said that based on where you live one may sleep with a weapon on their lap to prevent someone from doing something stupid while they sleep, but if you're in that lane with the intention of getting food, why was a loaded gun with an extended clip on his lap?

Regardless, this could have easily even handled better. These cops were obviously shielded by their car doors while we was asleep in his vehicle I'm assuming.

So turn on the sirens, wake him and take some time to get him to comply and raise his hands and maybe even exit the vehicle.

If he started shooting, okay, but that didn't happen here.

You're insinuating that he was going to rob the Taco Bell. That is ludicrous to me because if he was adrenaline alone would have ensured he wouldn't fall asleep. He was either exhausted from working and/or coming down from something like marijuana and passed out while waiting to get some food.

Who knows why a gun was in his lap. It could have been planted for all we know. But there's no way in hell he was planning to commit a violent crime. People who are about to do that don't pass out and fall asleep right before the act.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
It's illegal here in California straight up. He'd have had to been arrested and charged anyways. We can't open carry here and we can't have a loaded gun. It has to be locked away unloaded and out of sight. Edit: oh and extended clip is illegal too.
I know that. I'm addressing the thirty posts questioning the dude's intention with a gun when we don't even bother asking that in parts of the country where people were casually walking around in stores open carrying.

In a just world, the cops would've just woke him up with a tap on the window, ask him if he is good and arrest him.

Oct 26, 2017
Don't they have a megaphone or something? Sleeping with a pistol in your lap is not by any means normal, but it doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone. I would read it as the person contemplating suicide and in need of help, but nope kill him when he wakes up startled and not immediately putting his hands up.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't they have a megaphone or something? Sleeping with a pistol in your lap is not by any means normal, but it doesn't mean that person wants to kill anyone. I would read it as the person contemplating suicide and in need of help, but nope kill him when he wakes up startled and not immediately putting his hands up.

No, the only reasonable assumption is that the man was eventually going to kill all the good people around him.

Sidebuster

Oct 26, 2017
California
I know that. I'm addressing the thirty posts questioning the dude's intention with a gun when we don't even bother asking that in parts of the country where people were casually walking around in stores open carrying.

In a just world, the cops would've just woke him up with a tap on the window, ask him if he is good and arrest him.

I agree of course. But we live in the shit version. Where as soon as a couple black guys decide to practice their rights to carry, gov Reagan decided open carry is a bad idea.

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Maybe Willie was "slumped over" because he was honing in nature chakra so he can go into Sage Mode and wipe out everyone with his pistol.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Because said 'victim' had a loaded gun in his lap, and was a potential risk to lives. They had to make a decision, and sadly, it cost someone his life. That's just my perspective on it.
Its funny here because youre not mentioning the fact that there were a ton of cops with itchy trigger fingers on the scene as well. They're not posing a threat to anyone. Always in our best interests. Trump 2020

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
It seems a lot more simple and safer for both sides to just use a megaphone rather than tapping the car window. Fucked up they didn't even entertain the idea, especially when they had time to ascertain he was asleep, try the door and see it was locked, evacuate the parking lot and call in support. Literally could have asked for a megaphone in a quick minute.

Lotto

Oct 28, 2017
Earth
If the dude fell asleep with a gun on his lap, there is no reason to think he's prepared to shoot anyone. Like, the guy is asleep, he already fucked up, you kinda have to be awake to cause unsolicited harm with a gun. This is 100% a gun for protection and cops being racist. He shouldn't have been killed and the cops handled this poorly. They had all the time to set up de-escalation since he was asleep and they decided to just unload on the guy seconds after him waking up. Cops need to be better than this.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Could have just let the dude sleep until he woke up on his own and got his bearings. It's not like he was going to magically teleport out of the car the instant he awoke into serious and unspecified crimes or whatever the hell they thought this lone, sleepy man would be capable of. Cops are supposed to deescalate situations (and I use that term generously here), not crank shit up to 11 at the word go.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
I'll believe their story when I see it. But IF their story is true, the thread title is way off.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
They could have used their loud speaker to tell him to wake up and it's his turn order his food.

Dude was probably scared shitless when he woke up and had people yelling at him. I say "people", instead of Cops because I would think it takes you a few secs to realize what's going on when you first wake up and have people yelling at you.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, there's no excuse for this. Especially with all those cop cars and backup they called. With all that backup, it would have been very straightforward to establish a safe perimeter, give orders over a bullhorn, actually wait for him to wake up and become coherent enough to respond in a lawful fashion, and then take things from there.

Since that's the thing on top of it all. They woke him up. Of course he's going to be groggy and confused and not sure what exactly is going on at first, and in no shape to comply with orders right off the bat. That that's the route they went anyway, barking orders at him as soon as he woke up shows their minds were made up and this guy was dead as soon as the cops found him, most likely. Need to do so much better than that, cops aren't supposed to be judge, jury, and executioner, especially not in a situation like this where there doesn't seem to have been any pressing need to do anything. Tragic.

Deleted member 20603

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Being "scared" apparently nullifies the constitution and all christian beliefs. How was this protecting anybody?

Deleted member 283

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, remember how plenty of people were saying it was fine that a certain celebrity once walked down the street looking for an innocent black man to kill for a whole week, and people were saying not only did he not only not deserve to die for something like that, but everything's cool now, because he's grown past that and matured and demonstrated he's not the person he once was by being honest about the incident and all that?

Must be nice to get a chance to grow like that and not get shot down by police for, say, just having a gun in your lap, nevermind if you were ever going to do anything with it or not. Must be nice to get a chance to do that kind of growth, be afforded that luxury and have people assume the best of you even after admitting to doing something like that, instead of defaulting to the worst no matter what. Must be nice...

Ayato_Kanzaki

Nov 22, 2017
I agree with you. I don't understand why so many in this thread are upset over people (in this case cops) protecting themselves.

Protecting themselves? If the victim was just trying to open the window or open the door because he didn't hear clearly what the cops were saying, he would to so by putting a hand toward his lap, too.
At the very least, opening fire when the victim wasn't touching the weapon is a gross misjudgment of threat assessment, and that make those cops a danger that need to be disarmed asap.

I am tired of those cowardly cops you have in the US, trained to be terrified of blacks, who'd rather empty their clip on someone than wait to properly assess a situation...

Oct 27, 2017
They could have used their loud speaker to tell him to wake up and it's his turn order his food.

Dude was probably scared shitless when he woke up and had people yelling at him. I say "people", instead of Cops because I would think it takes you a few secs to realize what's going on when you first wake up and have people yelling at you.
Yeah, it's not hard. Park a cop car directly in front and behind him so he can't go anywhere and then use a megaphone or car speaker from a third car at a safe distance and order him out of the car and onto the ground. The course of action they took only illustrates how little they thought of his continued existence.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He wasn't going to sleep with a gun on his lap for protection- it appears the cops got called because he passed out in the actual drive through lane. The article differentiates between "drive through" and "parking lot"
Six police officers opened fire on an aspiring rapper in northern California on Saturday, killing the man after he was found asleep inside his car in a Taco Bell drive-thru, authorities said.

Police were called to the fast-food restaurant in Vallejo around 10:30 p.m. Saturday after employees reported seeing a man "slumped over" inside a silver Mercedes-Benz. When officers arrived, they found Willie James McCoy, unresponsive in the driver seat with a handgun on his lap, police said.

The car was locked and the transmission was shifted into the drive position, police said.

"The two officers decided to hold their position and did not attempt to wake the driver," Vallejo police said in a statement. "Instead they decided to wait for additional officers to arrive on scene and ensure that people in the parking lot were safe and did not approach the vehicle."

After additional officers arrived, police tried to open the driver's side door, but were unsuccessful. Officers then positioned a patrol car in front of the Mercedes to prevent it from suddenly moving forward, and tried to move another patrol vehicle behind McCoy's.

It was at that time, police said, that the driver began to wake up and move.

"The driver began to suddenly move and looked at the uniformed patrol officers," police said in a statement. "Officers gave the driver several commands to put his hands up. The driver did not comply and instead moved his hands downward toward the firearm."
Yeah, it's not hard. Park a cop car directly in front and behind him so he can't go anywhere and then use a megaphone or car speaker from a third car at a safe distance and order him out of the car and onto the ground. The course of action they took only illustrates how little they thought of his continued existence.
I actually think this was they were doing. It looks like their plan was "box him in, back everyone up, then use the bullhorn", but he woke up in the middle of the first step which was super duper bad because they still had police officers close to the car.

This is a shitty horrible situation but looking at the timeline I'm leaning towards awful circumstances- if he had woken up 5 minutes later the car's likely in place, officers are at a distance, and it probably gets resolved fine.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
He wasn't going to sleep with a gun on his lap for protection- it appears the cops got called because he passed out in the actual drive through lane. The article differentiates between "drive through" and "parking lot"

I actually think this was they were doing. It looks like their plan was "box him in, back everyone up, then use the bullhorn", but he woke up in the middle of the first step which was super duper bad because they still had police officers close to the car.

This is a shitty horrible situation but looking at the timeline I'm leaning towards awful circumstances- if he had woken up 5 minutes later the car's likely in place, officers are at a distance, and it probably gets resolved fine.

If he was white, the police would have been shot trying to make sure he was ok. I know that black people are seen as less than humans by the Justice system, and a ton of liberal allies. Its like every story has to be discussed as its own individual thing and ignoring the history. We know cops lie. We know cops shoot black people for anything. We know cops have the capability of risking their safety, for white people.

Every time.

If you get a report of a man slumped over, it would have sounded like a medical emergency -- if it was a white person. Caution would have been taken to ensure that they DO NOT risk their saftey with a sleeping man with a gun in a car. Period. They wouldn't have put themselves in a position to shoot someone to death.

I don't buy for a moment that "OMG HE WOKE UP, OUR PLAN IS RUINED, SHOOT HIM!!!!!" You're signing off on that horse shit? When the person is white, they don't open themselves up for conflict. Why on EARTH would you, fearing for your saftey, not call in swat -- or -- hold back and wait. Set up a perimeter.

Article says UNINFORMED. Does that mean they were morons, or that they weren't wearing uniforms? Probably both.

And fuck the "SUDDENLY" moving shit. Blacks are always aggressively moving, suddenly moving, belligerently moving, or just having too wide of a nose. We've got the same muscles as everyone else, yet, our movement requires trigger language to illustrate such a bullshit picture, that is the same identical picture every week.

Zach85

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Why could they not try to wake him with police bullhorn? Instead they dicked around and shot a groggy man who probably wasn't even fully aware what was happening. That being said, in my years I have never seen someone asleep in their car at a drive through. Maybe keep the piece out of your lap if you're craving a Big Mac?

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
SAME thing happened here a year or so ago. Man was asleep holding a gun in a parkinglot. You saw the military boys out, with their vehicles, a helicopter, and a perimieter. Turns out, the guy had a cell phone case that was gun shaped. He also survived the encounter. Because they were trained to deal with this.

https://www.pasadenastarnews.com/20...mbra-standoff-had-gun-shaped-cell-phone-case/

NEWS_161239972_AR_0_OPOFPEYTDRLG.jpg

"
eports of an unconscious man inside a car with a handgun in the parking lot of an Alhambra shopping center drew a SWAT team response Friday morning, before police determined the "gun" was actually a pistol-shaped cellphone case, officials said.

Witnesses first reported seeing the man about 10:50 a.m. in a parking lot of a shopping center at the southeast corner of Fremont and Commonwealth avenues, Alhambra police Assistant Chief Elliot Kase said.

"

Stop making excuses and victim blaming for gods sake. They put themselves into a position to execute another person, as usual.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If he was white, the police would have been shot trying to make sure he was ok. I know that black people are seen as less than humans by the Justice system, and a ton of liberal allies. Its like every story has to be discussed as its own individual thing and ignoring the history. We know cops lie. We know cops shoot black people for anything. We know cops have the capability of risking their safety, for white people.

Every time.

If you get a report of a man slumped over, it would have sounded like a medical emergency -- if it was a white person. Caution would have been taken to ensure that they DO NOT risk their saftey with a sleeping man with a gun in a car. Period. They wouldn't have put themselves in a position to shoot someone to death.

I don't buy for a moment that "OMG HE WOKE UP, OUR PLAN IS RUINED, SHOOT HIM!!!!!" You're signing off on that horse shit? When the person is white, they don't open themselves up for conflict. Why on EARTH would you, fearing for your saftey, not call in swat -- or -- hold back and wait. Set up a perimeter.

Article says UNINFORMED. Does that mean they were morons, or that they weren't wearing uniforms? Probably both.

And fuck the "SUDDENLY" moving shit. Blacks are always aggressively moving, suddenly moving, belligerently moving, or just having too wide of a nose. We've got the same muscles as everyone else, yet, our movement requires trigger language to illustrate such a bullshit picture, that is the same identical picture every week.
If their timeline is accurate, they already had a police car placed in front. Having officers standing close to the car watching while they move the car behind him makes sense, and then once you have it in place you can pull everyone back and get out the bullhorn.

You can generally see if someone's breathing just by looking at them. If he were not breathing they would have just busted the windows and got him medical assistance on the spot.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
If their timeline is accurate, they already had a police car placed in front. Having officers standing close to the car watching while they move the car behind him makes sense, and then once you have it in place you can pull everyone back and get out the bullhorn.

You can generally see if someone's breathing just by looking at them. If he were not breathing they would have just busted the windows and got him medical assistance on the spot.

They don't need to be standing next to a live gun. Guns kill people. That plan is inherently flawed as you can't control the variable of a man waking up in a car -- which will then cause you to shoot him. A poster with no training suggested that move -- if thats the same thing they are doing, its a highlight of the spotty training.

All these things are considered when you value preserving the life of the citizen you are sworn to protect.

Back off, call in the folks that are more professionally trained to handle this. There is no rush, hes literally sleep and you're all armed.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They don't need to be standing next to a live gun. Guns kill people. That plan is inherently flawed as you can't control the variable of a man waking up in a car -- which will then cause you to shoot him. A poster with no training suggested that move -- if thats the same thing they are doing, its a highlight of the spotty training.

All these things are considered when you value preserving the life of the citizen you are sworn to protect.

Back off, call in the folks that are more professionally trained to handle this. There is no rush, hes literally sleep and you're all armed.
Who are more professionally trained to handle this? The problem is that he both has a gun in his lap and is inside a running vehicle and those factors have to be addressed.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Who are more professionally trained to handle this? The problem is that he both has a gun in his lap and is inside a running vehicle and those factors have to be addressed.

Compared to these idiots? A jar of taco sauce.

Or;

62 members of Oaklands Swat team.

http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca1/groups/police/documents/webcontent/oak040319.pdf

Running car doesn't matter, Oakland PD has no chill and its not like they give a shit about public safety while chasing someone. If the car moves, you chase it and end up killing bystanders and have the city pay for it anyway without having any accountability. There isn't any negative repercussions for them, we know this. Lets not pretend that these fucks are thinking things out, or that their concern is for anything but themselves. Or just block it in from a distance. Or block the streets. Or anything if you cared.

http://graphics.latimes.com/lapd-pursuits/

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
The craziest story bro. I almost witnessed this very same thing. I was at a McDonald's drive thru a few ngihts back and the line was backed up. People started pulling away. When we finally got to the window the explained the car in front was not moving and the cops were called. We ordered our food and it was delivered to the first window. My girlfriend was read to leave but I insisted she stop at the car. She really hated that I wanted to get involved. When I got to the window of the SUV it was two black guys obviously asleep from a long night out/ chilling. There was a gun on the ceter console. Me being a black man myself it was probably not smart to hit the glass, but me being a black guy also made me aware of how this would end if the cops showed up! This is crazy as hell, don't believe me call and ask the McDonald's on Grayson HWY in Gwinnett co! They woke up and went about their business without incident I'm happy to report, but my girl was mad at me for unnecessarily putting myself in harms way. Her perspective, I can level with that, but if those guys died or went to jail for partying to hard I would have never forgiven myself.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Compared to these idiots? A jar of taco sauce.

Or;

62 members of Oaklands Swat team.

http://www2.oaklandnet.com/oakca1/groups/police/documents/webcontent/oak040319.pdf

Running car doesn't matter, Oakland PD has no chill and its not like they give a shit about public safety while chasing someone. If the car moves, you chase it and end up killing bystanders and have the city pay for it anyway without having any accountability. Lets not pretend that these fucks are thinking things out, or that their concern is for anything but themselves.
The issue I'm running into looking at the timeline is that Carolina Reaper and I had the same thought- "The best way to handle this would be blocking the car, moving everyone away to a safe perimeter, then waking him from a distance" and looking at the description of the timeline, their actions line up with an attempt to implement that approach.

Obviously they could be bullshitting (has happened many times before) and hopefully we have bodycam footage so that we can actually compare their description to the reality of it.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
The issue I'm running into looking at the timeline is that Carolina Reaper and I had the same thought- "The best way to handle this would be blocking the car, moving everyone away to a safe perimeter, then waking him from a distance" and looking at the description of the timeline, their actions line up with an attempt to implement that approach.

Obviously they could be bullshitting (has happened many times before) and hopefully we have bodycam footage so that we can actually compare their description to the reality of it.

There is a myriad of options before "OMG HE WOKE UP!" And other people weren't even informed apparently/ weren't wearing uniforms?(maybe a spelling error) what the situation was, were just shooting anyway. Then they tried to give him CPR ... when his lungs hand holes in them. None of this sounds like a situation to give them the benefit of the doubt to ensure this man gets a trial and justice. It all sounds like the standard scenario.

Bodycam footage, even if they are telling the truth is still highlighting that they got themselves into a situation where a startled man in your proximity would cause you to have to use lethal force. That is the main issue I'm talking about. That isn't needed when you have armored resources with better training than yourself.

I'm sure you and I aren't the best at knowing what the ideal control would be for this situation. Maybe F3AR can chime in. But I highly doubt its putting yourself int a spot where if he wakes up and moves, you must execute him right there and then. That bit can always be avoided unless hes rushing you -- like the case of the insane guy on the freeway. You have numbers, you have superior firepower, you could also have a helicopter to follow, you have everything versus 1 sleep person in a car.

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Breaking the law doesn't mean you should die. I'm not sure why that's used as a defense. If I stole something from a supermarket that doesn't mean I should be shot to death.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
So let me get this straight. You shoot a guy 20 times and afterward you tryto perform CPR??

That's a big improvement over what they do a lot of the time. At least they weren't screaming at his obviously dead body telling him to comply.
They also like to just do nothing as someone who is still alive bleeds out.

Oct 25, 2017
Racoon City
I mean I guess setting up a perimeter and hiding behind your car then waking him via bullhorn was too much, much cheaper to just kill him. I don't want to hear the 'justifications'. They're all bullshit.

Also reminds me, a guy went and dumped six bullets into a school bus driver in the snow and police took him alive.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean I guess setting up a perimeter and hiding behind your car then waking him via bullhorn was too much, much cheaper to just kill him. I don't want to hear the 'justifications'. They're all bullshit.

Also reminds me, a guy went and dumped six bullets into a school bus driver in the snow and police took him alive.
Per their description of the incident, it appears they may have been trying to do exactly that when this occurred.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why are you believing their description?
Because it's all we have to go on at this point and the stated actions line up with the actions you would expect them to take when they encounter a running car in a drive through with the doors locked and a guy passed out with a gun in his lap.

I noted earlier that we've had cases where police were on the level, and also cases where they've made up complete bullshit to cover their asses. I'm not saying I believe them 100%, I'm saying I don't have a reason to disbelieve them yet.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
If this was a white guy sleeping with a gun in his car, I'm pretty sure the cops wouldn't have killed him.

Seneset

Oct 27, 2017
Limbus Patrum
The title is a bit misleading.

"The driver began to suddenly move and looked at the uniformed patrol officers," police said in a statement. "Officers gave the driver several commands to put his hands up. The driver did not comply and instead moved his hands downward toward the firearm."
I don't see why it wasn't possible he was moving his hands simply help himself re-adjust in his seat. Nothing the statement I read says I should assume he was going for a weapon.

They shouldn't have shot him until the gun was visible from where they were instead of just shooting at any movement. But they're not going to get in trouble over this because that situation is very messy.

Every talk I've had with officers in America ended with them saying they don't train for the benefit of the doubt. They always assume the worst case and precede that way. The worst part is "messy or not" they wouldn't have seen real trouble from this thanks to police unions.

Kirblar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Every talk I've had with officers in America ended with them saying they don't train for the benefit of the doubt. They always assume the worst case and precede that way. The worst part is "messy or not" they wouldn't have seen real trouble from this thanks to police unions.
Direct result of the 2nd amendment, the US's shitty gun laws and shitty gun culture. It's the rot at the root that poisons everything branching from it. Guns are so commonplace and easily available here that "assume everyone has one" isn't actually irrational in a country where a toddler literally shoots someone an average of once a week.

Dec 6, 2017
Los Angeles
This really is click bait. He was not asleep . He was passed out in the Taco Bell drive through. In fact he passed out with the car in drive. Click bait like this is not cool. Mods need to change the title.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
You're insinuating that he was going to rob the Taco Bell. That is ludicrous to me because if he was adrenaline alone would have ensured he wouldn't fall asleep. He was either exhausted from working and/or coming down from something like marijuana and passed out while waiting to get some food.

Who knows why a gun was in his lap. It could have been planted for all we know. But there's no way in hell he was planning to commit a violent crime. People who are about to do that don't pass out and fall asleep right before the act.

I'm not insinuating anything. As others said and you as well, maybe he was drunk and swerved his way into that lane. We don't know.

Let's say he wasn't going to rob the place, what would happen when he got to the window to get his food? Window worker would have seen a gun just chilling on his lap.

My questioning of it is to wonder why he would have had there in the first place. Could have been any number of reasons. You trying to make it out that I am claiming he was going to rob the place is just you making accusations.

Regardless of what he would or wouldn't have done or why the gun was there ultimately doesnt change the fact that it was handled wrong as I stated as much.

Siyou

Oct 27, 2017
That's a big improvement over what they do a lot of the time. At least they weren't screaming at his obviously dead body telling him to comply.
They also like to just do nothing as someone who is still alive bleeds out.
CPR to a corpse that was probably shot pointblank for 4 seconds. I doubt they even did.