• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wrestling fans will remember when Benoit's death was on Wikipedia hours before it was announced.
Turned out it was just some dude fucking around and he was just as freaked out as everyone else.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same case but yeah, gotta check on that one.

Yep. That's why my first thought was that it was a coincidence. But with the details posted in the followup there's no way in this case.

Oct 25, 2017
Milwaukee, WI
The difference with that, is that Benoit missed a PPV and everyone knew, they just didn't know why. Some dude added a thing to wikipedia to troll people looking up his page to figure out what had happened.
True true, but we were only a few weeks out from Epstein's previous suicide attempt. So it's not hard to come up with this scenario and post it on the chans.

Goddo Hando

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Seeing the details, it's a standard EMS report, so this guy could've gotten lucky and just copy pasted something from his last suicide attempt.

Also--- the first tweet on this is considered official record? I mean who's to say this guy didn't hear police scanner traffic and put 2 and 2 together

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Um, typically there's a waiting period before announcing a death. This guy just jumped the gun

Surprised Bill Barr didn't post it first. He really didn't wait till much later. His public statement and its timing are still one of the craziest aspects of this whole thing. Like, if all this was turns out to be incompetence - his statement and its timing will still look absolutely bizarre.

"Oh no I'm appalled at this definite suicide and believe me heads are going to roll when I find out why Micky Two-Lips and Bobby Calzone, two temporary trusties from a different wing, allowed Epstein to definitely be alone in his cell for exactly long enough to definitely hang himself and those other Epstein folks better watch out because I will definitely investigate this real well and get to the bottom of why it was just Epstein on his own except maybe Bill Clinton."

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Warning: This link is to a 4chan archive, anti-semitism, NWS and generally terrible content inside.
[mod edit: link removed]

LMFAO. This dude said he doesn't want a fed showing up to his house, then posts in excruciating detail exactly what his job is and how he did it.

Fucking dumbass lmao. Enjoy losing your career over internet (You)s

Last edited by a moderator:

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Wart's about to get national attention before his return in Links Awakening Switch.

Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
lol someone's gonna be looking for work.

Capture.jpg

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
The only (not nefarious) thing I can think of is someone listening to a police scanner and being a 4chan poster.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Wrestling fans will remember when Benoit's death was on Wikipedia hours before it was announced.
Turned out it was just some dude fucking around and he was just as freaked out as everyone else.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same case but yeah, gotta check on that one.

Maybe he joked about it and then is a medical tech that knows what a typical reaction to that situation would call for? aka lucky guess all around?

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
This just got significantly more complicated, and I didn't even think that was possible.

no it didn't at all. A first responder told a friend and they posted it to 4chan or the first responder cut out the middle man and did it themselves. Doesn't require a conspiracy or some sort of red thread on a wall sort of thing to make the connection here.

Stick

Oct 30, 2017
What are the damn chances a first responder is s fucking channer man... that's insanity to do this to yourself for a bunch of annonomys people

Deleted member 225

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine being a first responder and your first thought after doing your job is "I gotta post this on 4chan for the clout".

Imagine living that life.

metalslimer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
At least it he had sold it to TMZ he could pay his incoming legal bills. Also while this could be a first responder it could have also been someone in the ED staff as well