• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I'm surprised he didn't pull out his cell phone and take a selfie with Epstein's corpse.

(He probably did, didn't he?)

Sowrong

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Couldve easily of have been a nurse at the hospital. Doesnt sound like someone on scene, knows too much to be a cop, but is describing what the paramedics are doing as a 3rd party. Anyways, outside of ethics, I dont see the big deal in this story.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Perhaps dispatch / open radio comms / maybe a lot of people heard a lot of chatter?

Or it was Putin disguised as an EMT

Omegamon

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't Epstein died of something else? It seems like just a coincidence, someone shitpost about Epstein's suicide( he was arrested recently and plenty of pedos commit suicide in jail) and it turned to be right.

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
This forum likes to downplay their influence (for understandable and agreeable reasons) but it's really been a huge source of gaming leaks, memes, and internet culture in general for around a decade or so. It wasn't until 2014+ when the place started going nutty alt-right

umm not at all. I mean I guess that depends on your definition of alt right, but it's always been a haven for racism, misogyny, antisemitism, etc. They were hard on the trump train, but that was inevitable given their userbase.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to ask why he would do something so stupid, but then I saw that he is a poster on 4chan so....yeah.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They can probably narrow it down to a handful of people but if he used a vpn or public computer I'm not sure how they could get to him if he just denies it

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Aaand that's how you break health confidentiality laws. Couple minutes of anonymous fame to get your job ruined.

Fisty

Oct 25, 2017
You know what's funny... I bet you $5 that everyone on that medical team knows exactly who the secret asshole is that leaked this info

KHarvey16

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If they have a list of potential people who could have done it I'm not sure you'd need a seasoned FBI profiler to focus your investigative resources on a likely candidate.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I think I might have stumbled upon a picture of his corpse by accident...nothing gruesome or even detailed but looked like a picture of his face while laying on the ground taken from like 20ft away from outside the cell.

The whole thing was a stupid meme comparing his face profile to a known Epstein picture and saying that maybe t wasn't him...

Anyway... No idea if that picture was real (and I'm not gonna look into it) but yeah... What I'm saying is that the ot would not surprise me...

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How are people this dumb? I mean, I know there's lots of them, but...the person that posted this really did not think this through, it boggles the mind.

Slime

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine risking your career to be perceived as marginally important by an audience of the worst people on the internet

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
They can probably narrow it down to a handful of people but if he used a vpn or public computer I'm not sure how they could get to him if he just denies it
They posted that shit from their phone when they had 30 seconds to spare in their downtime. Pics are probably still on their phone and were sent to their buddies without question

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's a shitty dumb prejudice on my part but imagine being both a firefighter and incel...

Mr.Awesome

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Wrestling fans will remember when Benoit's death was on Wikipedia hours before it was announced.
Turned out it was just some dude fucking around and he was just as freaked out as everyone else.
I wouldn't be surprised if this was the same case but yeah, gotta check on that one.
I think this is the most likely scenario. Its 4chan. There were probably posts like it every day.

Izayoi

Oct 25, 2017
That dude just violated HIPAA and is going to loose his license. Not to mention most likely prison time. What an idiot.
What's really hilarious is that he's the only one in this entire debacle who might actually see the inside of a prison cell.

Never mind the billionaire child molesters and their friends who saw to Epstein's death.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
I believe when Prince died (or maybe Michael Jackson?), the hospital that treated him fired like 90 staff who accessed his medical records. This is definitely going to be one of those times when they make a big splashy example out of someone for violating HIPAA.

Edit: looking into this, it seems like the story I heard was exaggerated.

Last edited:

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
serious question: What's the value of getting this out to 4Chan first

By6oxwH.jpg

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
lol finding out someone near you posts on 4chan is the second coming of the red scare. This guy is real stupid though, all this for fifteen minutes of internet fame on pol of all places.

Imagine explaining to someone you got fired over leaking soon to be common information on 4chan.

thebishop

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
I don't care about the details of a first responder's attempts to resuscitate him. I want to know about the hooded illuminati sorcerers who were leaving the building as they were coming in.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I bet posts like that were being made to 4chan multiple times every day following Epstein's first attempt a week or two ago. A broken clock is right twice a day sort of thing.