• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Glio

Oct 27, 2017
Spain
396k03.png

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Not even in the top 5 characters of Three Houses. I don't get the idea of putting silent FE protags in Smash.

nopattern

Nov 25, 2017
If youre going to put in a FE character at least pick someone with a lance, or axes, or SOMETHING?! Why do we need another character thats probaby going be 85% a clone of the rest. So annoyed.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Well...I did predict it'd be a nintendo property or two to kick off this years season.
What is this though...8 Fire Emblem characters?

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
I kept waiting the whole trailer for the big twist to happen.
Then it didn't and it was just another fire emblem swordsman.

Cudpug

Nov 9, 2017
Particularly as Sakurai at the start of the video made it sound like someone really leftfield, I assume he was being sarcastic. This is like the safest outcome they could have picked.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
I called it months ago that the final character will be a Fire Emblem character. Easily the most boring pick of the whole character pass, especially after every character was a huge surprise. And it's not even a character like Edelgard but Byleth. Meh.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Sad times :(
Minecraft I was thinking would be the worst thing and now I'm thinking I'd have liked it over this, why another FE character... That and Pokemon have the most as it is.

Xita

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Couldn't even put in Edelgard LUL or any of the other lords would've been an upgrade over Byleth come the fuck on

Glad I didn't get the Fighter's Pass

Oct 25, 2017
Presentation was great, with that girl taking a jab at the fact there are a lot of sword wielders.

But the fact that we're getting another FE character, even with being more relevant since their from the newest entry, is disappointing.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
MOD EDIT: removed gif of fatal train derail.

Last edited by a moderator:

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
I love FE3H but Byleth as paid DLC just seems like a big disappointment.

Fighter 1 from the second pass needs to be huge.

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, that was a consistent pick of him based on the past if nothing else.
If youre going to put in a FE character at least pick someone with a lance, or axes, or SOMETHING?! Why do we need another character thats probaby going be 85% a clone of the rest. So annoyed.
? There was a joke in the trailer itself for having the char also use lances, axes and bows.

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The worst part is that they gave the other 3 weapons used by the reps who are all better TO BYLETH.

Nov 18, 2017
yup turned it off, never mind. 2/5 for me in the season pass.
+Terry
+Banjo
-anime swordsman
-anime swordsman
-anime swordsman

yaawn, maybe ill just pick them up individually next time instead of the season pass.