• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
Man, starting in June my Switch is gonna get so much use. Mario Maker 2, Cadence of Hyrule, Fire Emblem in July, Astral Chain in August, Dragon Quest XI in September, and Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and more coming towards the end of the year.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Ghoma + maracas = Ghomaracas

rknv2sz.jpg

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't like the other game, but this has Zelda in the title, idk what to do. Anyway, watching the trailer I can only think how massively cool a Zelda Tactics - The War of the Red Lions - could be.

NippleViking

May 2, 2018
The fact that this is a even a thing continues to blow my mind. Really hope Nintendo continues to lend their IPs - Rabbids and Mario is one of the best titles of this gen, and I have no doubt this will be a treat.

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
It looks so vibrant, fresh and "Zelda"-like. Like a cool 2D remaster, that never came to fruition until now.

Love it.

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
The bouncing from tile to tile really bothers me and it seems like that will get old very quickly. Everything else about this game looks great.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
It's so beautiful and the gameplay looks so fun. June release yes. Can't wait to get my hands on it. Did i already say how awesome it looks mmhhh. I can't take my eyes off it haha.

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
I wish this was my kind of game, because it looks amazing. Sadly, it is definitely not my kind of game. I'm sure it will be great though.

wellpapp

Aug 21, 2018
Gothenburg
I never played Crypt of the Necrodancer but I love the look of this, don't know how enjoyable the gameplay is though. Is it randomly generated maps or handcrafted?

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
You're right. This happens every year though; we're told a game is coming in 'spring' but they use the astronomical calendar loophole rather than just following the meteorological calendar like normal people. Annoys me every time.

Normal people use astronomical calendar. If your school/culture/country teach you the other way, it's not developer's fault.

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
You're right. This happens every year though; we're told a game is coming in 'spring' but they use the astronomical calendar loophole rather than just following the meteorological calendar like normal people. Annoys me every time.

Seems like one of those weird American anachronisms, like imperial measurement and mm/dd/yyyy

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
Normal people use astronomical calendar. If your school/culture/country teach you the other way, it's not developer's fault.
There wouldn't be any confusion if publishers would stop releasing stuff as late in a window as they possibly can while still getting to say it's coming in that time frame. If you say Spring but your game comes out after all the trees are already green you should have just said June.
Seems like one of those weird American anachronisms, like imperial measurement and mm/dd/yyyy
No man, haven't you heard, the American way is always normal and everyone else is wrong.
LOL at astronomical calendar loophole. I've never seen a Japanese dev or publisher not use the astronomical definition for release dates. It's what one should always expect.
I learned the seasons as a kid and they lined up nice and neatly with the months. Equinox are all fine and good but I'm still going to be anoyed every time.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How so ? Spring starts around ~march 20, and ends around ~june 20.
I don't know why so many people on this forum always assume that june is summer and september is autumn lol
I'm like pounding my head on a desk right now at some of these comments. This is what Nintendo has always used. Summer starts June 21. Now people are saying summer starts June 1st lol.

xEik

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
Principality of Catalonia
I learned the seasons as a kid and they lined up nice and neatly with the months. Equinox are all fine and good but I'm still going to be anoyed every time.
You have this mentality of summer = hot but it just means that days are getting shorter while staying longer than nights. This way it still makes sense in or near the tropics where it's probably mildly hot all year long but days length still changes a bit during the year.
Kids in other places learn the astronomical definition. They don't need to adapt when reading release dates but you need to.