• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
When it first started, I was like, sure seems like a zelda clone, then BOOM! I want this.

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
So how is Crypt of the Necrodancer? Should I pick this up for a 2D zelda fix?

Oct 25, 2017
I've never played Crypt of the Necrodancer, so to be clear, this is something standalone, yes?

First Hyrule Warriors, now this. Nowhere to go but deeper.

antitrop

Oct 25, 2017
Crypt of the NecroDancer is one of my favorite games in the last 5 years, this is going to be spectacular.

At the very least, everyone should at least listen to its soundtrack.

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
First the Star Fox crew in Starlink and now this.

I wonder what will be the next game Nintendo lends its characters to.

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Also this is huge news that Nintendo is actually collaborating with indie devs on their franchises. This is a first for sure.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
Out of frikking nowhere!

I guess this is the small 2D Zelda project people teased. Didn't try Crypt of the Necrodancer but I might give this a chance.

Squid Bunny

One Winged Slayer
Jun 11, 2018
I was watching the trailer and thought "Man, this is like a Blossom Tales game heavily inspired by Zelda huh?"

Turns out it IS Zelda.

JonnyDBrit

God and Anime
Oct 25, 2017
Oh to be a fly on a wall when these devs found out they'd get to play with Zelda. Or, if they're the ones who pitched it, when Nintendo came back and said yes.

Vitor

Oct 30, 2017
Yeeeeeeesssssss
Wow, I really wasn't expecting to be this excited about something in the Nindies presentation

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif