• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017

PR details:
Information
In the latest rhythmic action-adventure from Brace Yourself Games, you can enjoy the gameplay of Crypt of the NecroDancer in the setting of The Legend of Zelda series. As Link or Princess Zelda, players explore randomly generated overworld and dungeons on a quest to save Hyrule, and every beat of the 25 remixed Legend of Zelda tunes is a chance to move, attack, defend and more. From modern-looking Lynels to the Hyrulean Soldiers of old, players must master the instinctive movements of each pixel-art enemy and strategically outstep them in rhythmic combat using an arsenal of iconic items from The Legend of Zelda, as well as the spells and weapons from Crypt of the NecroDancer. The game is scheduled to launch this spring.

Last edited:

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I never played Necrodancer, but when I heard Link's Awakening music, I was immediately in from that point on.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Holy smokes, that trailer was amazing. The art, the music, what a dream crossover. SO COOL!

Big One

Oct 25, 2017
Is this DLC to Crypt or a new game?

I never played Crypt but the trailer has me so hyped.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
This is probably the prime example of showing off how much Nintendo is embracing Indies.

The whole presentations was great - Kudos to Nintendo and the indie developers. Great stuff ahead.