• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 11046

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Dispensaries are about to be out of stock soon.
Yep. The three I stopped at in Southern Colorado were jam packed. It made me a little nervous, as only one of them limited the number of people allowed in at once.

Forcing businesses to close (and thus limiting consumer spending) is totally not gonna accelerate a possible recession, right guys? /s
You know what really limits consumer spending? Millions of dead consumers.

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
If thousands of people go homeless in the next couple months that will make the pandemic far worse

The government and banks can implement protections to keep people in their homes. Italy has cancelled mortgage bills for example.

What we can't have is people continuing to intermingle as if everything is gravy. That needed to stop a few weeks ago. There's no time to waste. Stalling until all the dollars and sense are figured out is to doom more people to death. We've already seen this movie.

Not only is it worse for spreading the disease, but it's worse for the economy in the long run.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I finally got ahold of my mom and dad. They said church was packed. I yelled at em and they just laughed. " we are in gods hands aways" Well mom I hope he washed his hands. Good job, fuck the experts I guess.

🤷🏾‍♂️
Yup. "If it's my time, so be it."

🤦‍♂️

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This can go into the main Corona thread. We don't need a new thread for every single closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.