• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DiipuSurotu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Andy Knox, a student at Da Vinci Charter Academy in California, told KRCA-TV how he came across the dead grandpa cookies. "Two weeks ago, I was just about to go into my sixth-period class, environmental science, and a girl who was also in the class stopped me and asked me if I wanted a cookie. And I knew her, so I figured, 'It's a cookie, why not?'" Knox went on to eat the cookie.

"I took a bite of it, and she told me, 'There's a special ingredient in the cookie.' … I thought that she put drugs in it or something. So I asked her if like, 'Is this a weed cookie or something?' And she said, 'No.' She said it was her grandpa's ashes. And then she kind of laughed. And I was really, I was kind of horrified."

Police have opened a case, although they aren't sure if there are any applicable charges to press, because the ashes weren't toxic and no one became sick as a result of eating the possibly haunted snacks.

More at: https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/teen-baked-her-grandpas-ashes-into-sugar-cookies-fed-t-1829823284

Clear cookies if old

Status
Not open for further replies.