• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® |OT| No Russian To Buy Lootboxes

What mode are you going to play first?

• Total voters

JackEtc

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Get hype!!! Great OT!

I’m hoping review embargo lifts today at some point - wanna hear some additional discussion to pass the next few days

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Since my one friend will be at a Concert Thursday night and my other friend will be busy... I think I will start with the campaign.

Want no chance to get spoiled. :)

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

Dec 28, 2017
What a fantastic OT, I can’t wait for Friday
Awesome OT! Really excited for this.
Great OT as always, vestan. Can't wait to dive in
Awesome OT, Not sure if i'm picking this up or not yet going back and forth
Get hype!!! Great OT!

I’m hoping review embargo lifts today at some point - wanna hear some additional discussion to pass the next few days
Great OT. Can't wait for the game.
🙏

Did we ever got any real gameplay from the singleplayer mode?
Not really, only one tiny snippet but it's literally just gameplay of Kyle walking down a hallway in the embassy level. There's also this bit where they're in the townhouse in London. From the behind the scene story trailer.

SG-17

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably just be playing Ground War and the campaign. I wasn't too impressed by the 6v6 and 10v10 modes.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
OT solid as fuck. Still a bit annoyed that this hits the exact same day as The Outer Worlds, but I'm excited to jump in this weekend. Gonna stick to just MP, anyway, so juggling this, TOW and CS3, all vastly different games, shouldn't be that hard.

Gonna be my first non-mouse/keyboard CoD in like 5 years, should be interesting to see if this'll last me longer than pure PC CoDs have since it oughta be a much more relaxing MP experience. God bless crossplay.

MrS

Oct 25, 2017
Great job with the OT.

Can’t wait to play this on Friday. Loved the alpha and beta. Gonna put a good week in to MP before touching the campaign and Spec Ops.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

Dec 28, 2017
Great OT. Are the screenshots here all in-game (PC?) footage? If positive, holy shit.
Most of the ones up there are in-game and in-engine screens but there are a few that are in-game cinematics (CG). I probably should have elaborated on this in the OP but the game has official RTX support, you can check it out in this trailer:

Do we have any info which PC is needed for the full RTX 4K60 campaign experience?
Infinity Ward says RTX 2080 Super is required for the full maxed out RTX 4K60 experience in Campaign.

Last edited:

03sho

Nov 2, 2017
So I keep seeing online the trophy/achievement list for this and it’s not showing any of the multiplayer trophies. Anyone know where I can view the full list?

BrettHeazy

Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Been going back and fourth between getting this or Outer Worlds.

I've just done Borderlands 3 and I'm eagerly waiting Death Stranding, so I think this'll be my go to during the interim.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

Dec 28, 2017
Been going back and fourth between getting this or Outer Worlds.

I've just done Borderlands 3 and I'm eagerly waiting Death Stranding, so I think this'll be my go to during the interim.
Yeah this is me exactly. I'm just counting down the days till Death Stranding and MW should keep my mind off of it. Since Outer Worlds is on Game Pass (PC too!), I'm gonna check it out down the line.

OG_Thrills

Oct 27, 2017
In for Day 1 on PS4. Campaign first then online when my Elite controller V2 drops. These dudes on PSN are not ready!

Jan 16, 2018
Let the hype train depart the station!! I’m starting with campaign. Probably can’t help but jump in to a game or two of multiplayer. Will my COD WW2 skills transfer you think?

Russell

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait for Friday honestly, first cod I've been excited for since Black Ops 2. Great OT!

Corthier

Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Awesome OT vestan! Voted for Spec-Ops as my first mode, eagerly wanting to see how it all plays out and the like. Friday morning is all about Ground War though. Outer Worlds and this on Thursday is gonna make that a great evening though, even if I intend to devote a wee bit more time to CoD. Incredibly excited, it's almost time!

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
On Thursday they will share on what changes have been made since the beta. While that is great that information should have been shared yesterday or today.

Oct 27, 2017
Im actually really excited. The last cod i played was infinite war fare. This looks really good. If the campaign is met with praise ill pick it up next week!

Oct 27, 2017
Can’t wait, caved and preordered.

I really hope that the mp maps will truly be 6v6 maps and maps for every player count.

B00T

Oct 25, 2017
Awesome OT as usual, vestan.

Going Spec Ops first with Corthier then Ground War over the weekend with him and other friends. Excited for cross play as this means I can finally play with my dad since he plays on Xbox.