• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
So i bought this stupid game on ps5 cause its on sale. How do i play the campaign? I've downloaded the campaign pack and the campaign compatibility pack and yet the main menu says it's only 66% installed. So what the hell do I have to install? Under the manage content option on the xmb it only lists multiplayer stuff to download. There aren't any other options besides the multiplayer and spec ops packs which I'm currently still downloading because this game is 200 gigs of bullshit.
Raven broke it and you can't play it right now apparently

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
Jep, they are selling hot garbage right now as well. I'm mad as hell as well, cause I wanted to play the campaign lol

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it freezes after almost every match on PS5 for me. Sometimes freezes while in a mp match.

It's a shame cause I really like the pace of this engine…

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone else cares, the Warzone update this week fixed MW on the Series X!

For months the game had horrible stutters. VRR, 60/120, resolution didn't matter. With the new update that added 120 back to Warzone, it also added it back to MW. I haven't checked if 60Hz is stutter free, but 120 is buttery smooth now.