• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

kratos2412

Nov 3, 2018
Germany

BOT Zé

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Trials are live. At least for me. I'm level 129 and have 15 tickets available (I think it should be more, but that's okay)

The trials only seem to give xp, but they are different

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
the volume of my hard disk has changed.

Dudes are pre aiming all across the map. I tripple checked if im running ghost. Could be a bit too accurate
Yes that's what I mean. It's way too easy to hear people coming. I'm not sure how CoD has worked recently, but in Siege in order to locate someone via footsteps you have to have a great set of headphones and good situational awareness.

But in this you can be eating potato chips and listening to music and you would still be able to hear people coming and have time to react.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Man the level of communication and the botched patches are just frustrating now. Gave it a pass because it was launch and the devs were surely overwhelmed but is it true that footsteps are still not patched?

IW is also purposely ignoring SBMM discussions. Piccadilly supposedly plays better now so maybe I can actually jump back on it at least

Scary_Larry

Banned
Jan 3, 2019
Ground War really, really sucks. Just a pure sniper fest. Vehicles are too easy to take down. Also, there should be no killstreaks at all. This mode doesn't even come close to holding a candle to Battlefield.

Oct 25, 2017
Kinda hard to play when the oppnent knows where you are literally 10 deaths in a row as if they have wall hacks. One time I was literally sitting out of line of sight unseen and the guy was pre-aiming well before I was on his screen. Proceeded to get pre-aimed like 8 more times.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
My group tried to play one of the Spec Ops missions and WTF! Nothing but unlimited enemies. Oh kill one juggernaut oh here is three more with suicide vest bombers, three tanks and you only have 300 rounds left.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Popped a 45 minute Weapon XP booster and went into Shoot House 24/7, all TDM and Kill Confirmed.

These playlists are garbage lol

kriskrosbbk

Oct 28, 2017
Ground War really, really sucks. Just a pure sniper fest. Vehicles are too easy to take down. Also, there should be no killstreaks at all. This mode doesn't even come close to holding a candle to Battlefield.

Absolutely agree. Just played BF5, Pacific storm or whatever the new map is called. Night and day. They should remove the killstreaks and make it 40 players mode. Those might be a good start.

Dean Wormer

Oct 28, 2017
Double barrel is not nerfed. Just got one shotted from about 25 meters away. Then again in the next map from about 15 meters. Just take the thing out of the game.

Trakan

Oct 25, 2017
I like how character models clipping through wall geometry is still a thing in COD in 2019. I was weak from a gunfight, so I was in a corner trying to get my health back and a guy saw me through the wall and rushed in and killed me.

Dean Wormer

Oct 28, 2017
I like how character models clipping through wall geometry is still a thing in COD in 2019. I was weak from a gunfight, so I was in a corner trying to get my health back and a guy saw me through the wall and rushed in and killed me.
Even better when yuou have a rocket launcher. Thing sticks through the wall about 50%. No chance to heal in that situation.

Oct 27, 2017
Man the level of communication and the botched patches are just frustrating now. Gave it a pass because it was launch and the devs were surely overwhelmed but is it true that footsteps are still not patched?

IW is also purposely ignoring SBMM discussions. Piccadilly supposedly plays better now so maybe I can actually jump back on it at least
Yea, I've defended them all throughout Ghosts and Infinite when practically the whole fanbase was shitting on them but this is pathetic. They haven't even spoken about how spec ops isn't what we were promised.
You might not know but you don't regenerate health in gunfight.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Double barrel is not nerfed. Just got one shotted from about 25 meters away. Then again in the next map from about 15 meters. Just take the thing out of the game.

Slug rounds, probably, and they are not imbalanced, since they're very similar to using the magnum or carbine, except that you have to lead your shots at that distance (the bullet velocity is very slow).

AllBusinessJr

Oct 27, 2017

Exact same thing happened to me last night, except my guy just shot me through the door. Just shook my head.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
The sawed off 725 actually makes a great secondary. Just pull it out when in a tight spot and kill anything.

Definitely better than trying to level up the revolver for snake rounds.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like I went away for a few days and am now getting absolutely dummied by people 100+ in rank. Damn what happened.