• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® |OT| No Russian To Buy Lootboxes

What mode are you going to play first?

• Total voters

Mr.Beep

Oct 30, 2017
Man it is so NOT fun having to level other guns when you're up against people fully decked out.

Is there anyway around this!?

Oct 28, 2017
I have this vague feeling that MW is in the same category as many idle/tap/whatever games on iPhone are for me - they're addicting and I think I'm really enjoying them, but when I finally just put an end to it and uninstall them, I have this strange feeling of relief wash over me lol. And two days later, I've completely forgotten about the whole thing.
Apt.

Hoodbury

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like Search and Destroy is the only game mode considered an objective mode? For the one mission to win 5 objective modes, Domination didn't count, Cyber Attack didn't count, but a SnD match did. Very strange.

Oct 29, 2017
I know this dude is banned, but hole fuck this infuriates me. Play. The. Fucking. Objective. Fuck people who go into domination and focus on kills.
this post is insane first of all why are you so Hostile ?

Secondly I'm defending A in the second clip I kill 4 poeple trying to take A?
In the third clip I'm literally smoking and capping B then defending it killing like 5 people.

I know you just wanted to attack me like everyone else in the thread but this post is rediculous and also Ironic I was banned for being hostile and you are dropping fbombs at me. You are literally attacking and cussing at me over a few out of context clips of me enjoying the mp7.

for more clarification here is a screen shot of the final scoreboard as you can see I had 11 caps and 9 defends yet somehow i'm the type of player you fing hate who doesn't play the objective? 11 caps and 9 defends isn't playing the obj ?

also full video in case you would like to critique my gameplay further now that you have the full context.
An apology would be great but I know that's not going to happen.

Last edited:

Orb

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Man, I just spent the last week or so trying to unlock this fucking LMG Old Wounds skin, and finally did today, and the shit is broken. Annoyed as fuck right now. How in the hell did they not fix this with the latest patch. Fuck
Just unlocked this last night and noticed the same thing. Bummer.

Side note: despite how broken challenges were and how long it took to fix them, it's SO nice to have everything working and tracking correctly now.

I have 87 Officer Ribbons for this season and I'm trying to decide if I want to try to go for all 100. The high killstreak ones will be tough. I am so bad at staying alive long enough to get a Chopper Gunner or Gunship.

Oct 29, 2017

Side note: despite how broken challenges were and how long it took to fix them, it's SO nice to have everything working and tracking correctly now.

I have 87 Officer Ribbons for this season and I'm trying to decide if I want to try to go for all 100. The high killstreak ones will be tough. I am so bad at staying alive long enough to get a Chopper Gunner or Gunship.
Did they fix the blue screen lock ups when you are max level with finished challenges?

I know prestige is key couldn’t play on his account it would just blue screen after hitting max level.

Nori Chan

Nov 1, 2017

You can use the kill chain perk.

Umbrella Carp

Jan 16, 2019
Cheeky protip: If you are playing Domination and have the Proximity Mines equipped, you can place the mine in the white base of the flags and completely conceal it.

Oct 28, 2017
After getting the golden 725 I thought I’d leave Shoot House……….but after playing nothing but Shoot House for the last few days I think I’m realizing that I don’t really want to play any of the other maps; which is crazy. Since I filter out TDM I’ve not even seen some maps such as Palace.