I just checked for patches, did not get an update.
Thanks! Appreciate your contributions to this thread.Patch Notes for 11/19/19
- Special Operations: Fix for an issue where a player would see no objective after retrying a mission after spectating (Operation Paladin)
- CDL: Fix for rulesets in Search and Destroy where Field Upgrades were disabled
- Fix for an exploit where players could duplicate their killstreaks (“Fix for various exploits”)
- Fix for the “Blue V” Optic challenge not displaying the proper text description
- Fix misspelling of “trophy”
- Fixed a bug that could cause the filter on the respawn selection screen to stay on screen when spawning back in
- Fix for an issue where the Select Loadout screen would keep reappearing after already selecting a loadout and attempting to spawn back in
The following challenges have been fixed:
- “Warrior’s Code”
- Officer progression “Launch Destroys”
- Officer progression “Heartbreaker”
- Officer progression ”Precision Airstrike”
- Officer progression: “Karma”
- Officer progression “Close and Personal”
- Increasing close range damage
- Increasing mid damage range and reduced chest multiplier
- Small reduction to base weapon damage range
- Significantly reduced the damage range added by attachments
- Small hips spread increase
- Reduced effective damage at the hip
- Model 680: Slight reduction of damage range with all range-extending attachments
I have found that map knowledge is codependent to your accuracy in these games, especially if you choose to not be stationary. Being able to have your crosshair flicked to that problematic spot that people are always controlling will give you more time to respond to their bullshit. And when you are shooting at someone, use your movement to do very fine aiming in your favor.
Yeah it has happened to me a couple times very weird.Anyone else ever have their killstreaks switch mid match? It's happened to me a few times now. I have the supply crate as my first one and sometimes it switches to UAV mid match. I don't notice when that happens until after it happens but it might be if I get a supply crate and I get a UAV out of it. Even the image on the right of my screen switches to UAV and the next time I get 3 kills or whatever it is, I get a UAV instead of a supply crate.
Either that or it's not applying my newly selected killstreak. Switched the five streak aerial strike to the missile but it still got the aerial strike in every match. Also loadout sometimes switches after respawn.
Even on BO4 playing against 6 man parties it wasnt this bad , lmao.
Yeah. From the video it seems the Strict SBMM focuses on your recent games. Which explains why you can start the day off really good and then the matches get harder after just a few games.
Talking OT but it's crazy to see the comic book store from someone in the UK who has never seen such a thing.Drift0r's video about Skill Based Matchmaking is here, if there's any big conclusions I'll edit this comment
- Skill is NOT prioritized over connection, ping is the same no matter the player's K/D
- Players with high stats do NOT match with other players with high stats. K/D, SPM and W/L ratio does not impact who you matchmake with
- Matchmaking does however take your level somewhat into account. On a lvl 155 account the average opponent was level 96.3, on a lvl 43 account the average opponent was level 69
- Matchmaking appears to be somewhat influenced by your recent performance, if you had a high K/D in recent matches you'll be matchmade with other people who've had a high K/D in their recent matches as well
- Yet, for some reason opponents appeared to get better when using an account with a high K/D. Only explanation Drift0r can give for this is the existence of a hidden ranking system but he has no idea how said rank would be calculated and thus can't test it
You did not watch the video, did you?
it's actually my most used weapon according to that stats site. When you ADS it gets some insane range and you can clear more than 2 people with it.
A dev on twitter last night also said more content this week is likelycharlieIntel on Twitter is claiming another patch is coming out later this week with more fixes.