• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

ara

Oct 26, 2017
It's genuinely remarkable how fucking bad the revolver is. Like, half the time it feels like the bullets don't even go where you're aiming.

I think the only reason I even boot up this game anymore is because I don't really have anything else this action-packed to play.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
The revolver is good y'all

lhBnCwo.png

Lmao

Its one of the only guns in the game that feels really bad

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
I actually liked the original perk system like in cod4 the best. A lot of choice unlike nowadays where they're mostly boring and everyone seems to use the same thing

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
I'd really like to have the red dots back on the minimap rather than on the compass.

This + proper footstep reductions + Ghost nerf + Overkill moved to Tier 2 + Scorestreaks being valuable (Pointman buff/Scorestreaks default) + spawn changes/fixes + other perk buffs = I am satisfied

I dont agree with making Dead Silence a perk. It's too much of a crutch

Ghost shouldve been a field upgrade alongside Dead Silence.

DeadOnions

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
I think the game has finally broke me. 0.86 win ratio. Games where somehow I get over 2 KD and 8 caps on domination and still lose. Whatever SBMM they are using needs to be gone. Apparently because I have 1800 Score per game average I'm expected to do everything, so pretty much give up. Game is just me trying super hard to win at this point.

excaliburps

MP1ST
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I think the game has finally broke me. 0.86 win ratio. Games where somehow I get over 2 KD and 8 caps on domination and still lose. Whatever SBMM they are using needs to be gone. Apparently because I have 1800 Score per game average I'm expected to do everything, so pretty much give up. Game is just me trying super hard to win at this point.
Stop caring. My W/L is now at .8 and I don't care. I quit out on games where I see teammates just camping and not going after flags, or etc. This won't change until scorestreaks are brought back in, which might not happen. My advice? Just leave them be and quit when they piss you off. That W/L doesn't amount to anything. Much like SPM. It does in BF, but here? I don't even care.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
I accidentally changed my class from SCAR to M4 during a match and *holy shit it's incredible how bad the SCAR is*, especially compared to the M4. Like, I literally felt the last 20+ hours of the game wash away as I just obliterated everyone with the M4 when 90% of the fights I would have lost with the SCAR.

MAN I cannot wait to be done leveling the SCAR lmao. I should finish up here in the next hour or two, I've got like 3 or 4 levels left.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I accidentally changed my class from SCAR to M4 during a match and *holy shit it's incredible how bad the SCAR is*, especially compared to the M4. Like, I literally felt the last 20+ hours of the game wash away as I just obliterated everyone with the M4 when 90% of the fights I would have lost with the SCAR.

MAN I cannot wait to be done leveling the SCAR lmao. I should finish up here in the next hour or two, I've got like 3 or 4 levels left.
Yeah, my highest gun streak was from an M4 I picked up because my primary ran out of ammo.
It's comical how much the M4 and MP5 completely outclass everything else in this game.

You think a gun feels good, but it's only because TTK is so low in general. People who are dominating with bad weapons would crush with the good ones.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, my highest gun streak was from an M4 I picked up because my primary ran out of ammo.
It's comical how much the M4 and MP5 completely outclass everything else in this game.

You think a gun feels good, but it's only because TTK is so low in general. People who are dominating with bad weapons would crush with the good ones.

It really legitimately felt like I was playing a completely different game. God damn my OCD for wanting to level every gun >_>. That said the M4 is definitely a bit too good, but the SCAR is reallly really bad. I felt a lot better today watching a few streamers who were all saying it's easily the worst AR, made me feel a bit better lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Don't expect a late night patch seeing as the lady on twitter replied to someone saying that late night patches were annoying that there'd be a change in the future.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
With SBMM so strict, I don't know how anyone can consistently get high-tier killstreaks. I don't even equip killstreaks past 5-7 kills because I know I'll never get them.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I can only laugh now at people thinking this would be the end of Battlefiield during the beta and Ground War. It's the starkest proof we have that Battlefield is a much more refined and better designed experience. And how difficult it is for other devs to just hop into that space and scale.

kratos2412

Nov 3, 2018
Germany
I should have known they would use the battle royale map for Ground War / SpecOps. Its unbalanced. Cheap .

And that Farm map? Its good because therwe are no high buildings?
But enough buildings for Building Warfare.

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
yeah I don't think ima bother with a sight or extendo clip

gonna go naked as possible with some attachments that don't hinder ads
You should check out XclusiveAce's videos on attachments.
Reflex/1X Sights and Extended Mags don't actually increase ADS time unless you stack them with other attachments that also increase ADS time.

//DEVIL//

Banned
Aug 13, 2018
Anyone ps4 pro fan start ramping loudly with this game ? Happens to me all the dune during match making . Not even death stranding makes my ps4 pro loud ,

I bought this thing from eBay ( death stranding edition )

Wonder what is the exchange or return policy of my system is defected