• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 2 days, 15 hours, 46 minutes, 59 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® |OT| No Russian To Buy Lootboxes

What mode are you going to play first?

• Total voters

kriskrosbbk

Oct 28, 2017
Xbox here so I've never understood that problem until I heard all the complaints here, but it sounds painfully horrible... I'll probably log in an hour after it's gone live and then just play :)

We are only expecting Crash as a MP map today is that correct, or do we get Vacant and Shipment also, or are they further down the line?
Yeah man, pain. I am downloading any patch for like 3 mins then copying 40.
I thought we get all maps today.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Xbox here so I've never understood that problem until I heard all the complaints here, but it sounds painfully horrible... I'll probably log in an hour after it's gone live and then just play :)

We are only expecting Crash as a MP map today is that correct, or do we get Vacant and Shipment also, or are they further down the line?
Please tell me its all three today or else this is a fucking pointless joke.

Ohri-Jin

Jul 11, 2019
The Netherlands
Please tell me its all three today or else this is a fucking pointless joke.
Guys they already stated it won't all arrive day 1... My guess is only one map today and in their tweet they specifically mentioned Shipment.
So my guess is only Shipment today...sigh.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Guys they already stated it won't all arrive day 1... My guess is only one map today and in their tweet they specifically mentioned Shipment.
So my guess is only Shipment today...sigh.

Total joke, this game needs maps. And the last thing it needs are maps like pissing shipment. The absolute state of their staff too. The lies and arrogance of them is mind numbing.

Moose

Oct 25, 2017
Man Shipment sucks. It better be Crash first. Shoothouse is the closest thing to a meat grinder I'll accept fuck Shipment and Rust.

DixieDean82

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else find it weird that the game does not force the update? Past Cod's used to kick you out of the game.

In this new season will we find out what those emblems go towards? The ones that you got through the rank challenges.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
And they continue to ignore the biggest issues.
It's actually kind of crazy. Like they should ask Sledgehammer how well the community reacted when they made all the changes everyone had requested. It was almost like whiplash how quickly everyone started praising Sledgehammer and the rest of the WWII year of content went pretty well.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
It's actually kind of crazy. Like they should ask Sledgehammer how well the community reacted when they made all the changes everyone had requested. It was almost like whiplash how quickly everyone started praising Sledgehammer and the rest of the WWII year of content went pretty well.
I can live with the SBMM but they need to fix the hit detection, spawn trapping/spawning. If they fixed those three the game will be great.