• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly how the hell can they have server issue. Didn't they anticipate this?

I've been playing call of duty at launch the past 10 years and I've never had a problem getting on.

Leave it to infinity Ward to screw this launch up.

exodus

Oct 25, 2017
Although you're somewhat right, haven't people from Europe, Asia and Africa been able to play already.
But yeah, having an entire continent launch at the same time is just asking for trouble especially when a lot of people are already done with work.

Not on PC. PC launched globally at 9PM EST.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that the campaign is inaccessible baffles me lol

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Some publishers will just never learn that giving millions of people a set time at which they can log into your servers is a terrible idea, especially when it's at a time when most people are done with work. Should have done a roll-out starting from West Coast to East Coast.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
Some publishers will just never learn that giving millions of people a set time at which they can log into your servers is a terrible idea. Should have done a roll-out starting from West Coast to East Coast.

Seriously.

Developer - "Everyone show up at 6pm for the HUGEST launch ever"

Developer at 6pm - "Oh wait, we underestimated demand, but don't worry, we're listening and working to resolve it ASAP"

Kaotic

Oct 23, 2017
New York
for those on PC, is the game showing up in your geforce experience program to optimize the game. I've tried scanning a few times but nothing shows up.

Badcoo

May 9, 2018
Sigh. Trying to play on x1 and getting server issues. Planned a whole night with friends around this. Hopefully they'll get this resolved

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
JMu256Q.png

Xn8Xc7E.png
isleep.jpg

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
Umm wtf why won't the game just let me go to menu and select the campaign? I don't care about the damn online service

Mr_DyZ

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Another huge release, and another instance where developers can't figure out server capacity.

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Sigh. Trying to play on x1 and getting server issues. Planned a whole night with friends around this. Hopefully they'll get this resolved

I doubt it will be fixed tonight. Maybe cross-play wasn't such a great idea after all.

But don't worry they'll be a big apology from Activision or infinity Ward tomorrow.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
One of the biggest launches of the year. You'd think they could spend a little on excess server capacity for one weekend.

TheRed

Oct 31, 2017
This is dumb. Always online game on PC is dumb. I'm gonna give 10 more minutes and I will probably just go back to The Outer Worlds.