• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
6mjaYdD.png

f2SBzF2.png

gWiUdgT.png

rwYQtgx.png

V7uLmWq.png

NMY9IbO.png

hsnDoGP.png

mPSO5hK.png

WpUnfpR.png

7Wycp4s.png

adGIIQQ.png

3iOIlom.png

BqpzA2W.png

31czOEA.png

5bPdvv4.png

LAkfesw.png

NMcFE7w.png

0xMuqdD.png

3gRnlWd.png

8O73I2h.png

VbslBKh.png

DXwJI86.png

Dieqgi2.png

6TAuZlv.png

goAXLgW.png

rojZy6M.png

bt9mKqn.png

UcHRu9q.png

ycGZQrC.png

lpn36VT.png

hHRkG7d.png

ypS8nho.png

AqOxZtu.png

JhHEjOT.png

ddDYpmV.png

j7QuYz9.png

3TtPFcz.png

bk4gTYL.png

RCy1kiR.png

KIo3VIK.png

725F0ro.png

iD22iXC.png

LfPMgfg.png

lGe77Ng.png

CeuPYz4.png

Last edited:

JackEtc

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Get hype!!! Great OT!

I'm hoping review embargo lifts today at some point - wanna hear some additional discussion to pass the next few days

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Great OT. Can't wait for the game.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Since my one friend will be at a Concert Thursday night and my other friend will be busy... I think I will start with the campaign.

Want no chance to get spoiled. :)

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This and The Outer Worlds on Friday. It's going to be an awesome weekend =)

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
What a fantastic OT, I can't wait for Friday
Awesome OT! Really excited for this.
Great OT as always, vestan. Can't wait to dive in
Awesome OT, Not sure if i'm picking this up or not yet going back and forth
Get hype!!! Great OT!

I'm hoping review embargo lifts today at some point - wanna hear some additional discussion to pass the next few days
Great OT. Can't wait for the game.
🙏

Did we ever got any real gameplay from the singleplayer mode?
Not really, only one tiny snippet but it's literally just gameplay of Kyle walking down a hallway in the embassy level. There's also this bit where they're in the townhouse in London. From the behind the scene story trailer.

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll probably just be playing Ground War and the campaign. I wasn't too impressed by the 6v6 and 10v10 modes.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
OT solid as fuck. Still a bit annoyed that this hits the exact same day as The Outer Worlds, but I'm excited to jump in this weekend. Gonna stick to just MP, anyway, so juggling this, TOW and CS3, all vastly different games, shouldn't be that hard.

Gonna be my first non-mouse/keyboard CoD in like 5 years, should be interesting to see if this'll last me longer than pure PC CoDs have since it oughta be a much more relaxing MP experience. God bless crossplay.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Great job with the OT.

Can't wait to play this on Friday. Loved the alpha and beta. Gonna put a good week in to MP before touching the campaign and Spec Ops.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Great OT. Are the screenshots here all in-game (PC?) footage? If positive, holy shit.
Most of the ones up there are in-game and in-engine screens but there are a few that are in-game cinematics (CG). I probably should have elaborated on this in the OP but the game has official RTX support, you can check it out in this trailer:

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ray-tracing-001-on.png

call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ray-tracing-001-off.png

Do we have any info which PC is needed for the full RTX 4K60 campaign experience?
Infinity Ward says RTX 2080 Super is required for the full maxed out RTX 4K60 experience in Campaign.

ofE8F6s.png

Last edited:

03sho

Nov 2, 2017
So I keep seeing online the trophy/achievement list for this and it's not showing any of the multiplayer trophies. Anyone know where I can view the full list?

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Been going back and fourth between getting this or Outer Worlds.

I've just done Borderlands 3 and I'm eagerly waiting Death Stranding, so I think this'll be my go to during the interim.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Been going back and fourth between getting this or Outer Worlds.

I've just done Borderlands 3 and I'm eagerly waiting Death Stranding, so I think this'll be my go to during the interim.
Yeah this is me exactly. I'm just counting down the days till Death Stranding and MW should keep my mind off of it. Since Outer Worlds is on Game Pass (PC too!), I'm gonna check it out down the line.

OG_Thrills

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In for Day 1 on PS4. Campaign first then online when my Elite controller V2 drops. These dudes on PSN are not ready!

Jan 16, 2018
Let the hype train depart the station!! I'm starting with campaign. Probably can't help but jump in to a game or two of multiplayer. Will my COD WW2 skills transfer you think?

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
Awesome OT vestan! Voted for Spec-Ops as my first mode, eagerly wanting to see how it all plays out and the like. Friday morning is all about Ground War though. Outer Worlds and this on Thursday is gonna make that a great evening though, even if I intend to devote a wee bit more time to CoD. Incredibly excited, it's almost time!

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
On Thursday they will share on what changes have been made since the beta. While that is great that information should have been shared yesterday or today.

Secretofmateria

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Im actually really excited. The last cod i played was infinite war fare. This looks really good. If the campaign is met with praise ill pick it up next week!

Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait, caved and preordered.

I really hope that the mp maps will truly be 6v6 maps and maps for every player count.

B00T

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome OT as usual, vestan.

Going Spec Ops first with Corthier then Ground War over the weekend with him and other friends. Excited for cross play as this means I can finally play with my dad since he plays on Xbox.