• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Certinfy

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm hyped. Most CoD games have great campaigns which many seemingly overlook. Wouldn't surprise me if this turns out to be one of the best games this year.

Rebetherick

Oct 26, 2017
So on PSN, my Special Ops Pack 2, Campaign Pack 1, and the Multiplayer are "Waiting to install" on my downloads list. Should I be concerned about this or will it pre-install the closer we get to launch?

My friend had something similar. He deleted and re downloaded and they installed that time. Depends on your internet if you want to download again.

Mine auto installed after download with my PS4 in rest mode.

Dixie Flatline

alt account
Banned
Sep 4, 2019
New Orleans
Why are these leakers uploading to YouTube and Imgur? Is this amateur hour? I hate 4chan as much as the next person but unlike reddit, at least they know how to leak content so it stays up.

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My PS4 copy arrives tomorrow morning. I've read somewhere that I can't access the campaign before official launch tho. Is that true or did I get trolled?

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
PS4 preload is taking forever. Like, 4 times slower than any other download.

Oracle

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
have the graphics improved since beta? I found it to be quite blurry on my XBOX one X. Any info?

Oct 25, 2017
Man that Operator intro is corny as hell.

My Coalition mains probably
CFPVNXp.jpg

jdvQ8qD.jpg

he is the one with the COD4 Marine skin
War_Pig.jpg

Last edited:

Ada

Nov 28, 2017
PC battle.net download started, this has to be the biggest game i've downloaded ever.

Oct 25, 2017
For anyone wondering
FaIj8y7.jpg

Operator edition
All_Ghillied_Up.jpg

2DN6a6F.jpg

Operator edition
Crew_Expendable.jpg

an altfor the other character in my previous post
tp99schy6po31.png

Last edited:

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I'll be playing this on my One S for the time being until I can pick up a One X in November.

Pray for my framez plz.

Potterson

Oct 28, 2017
AFAIK there are no review copies anywhere yet. So yeah.

Unless there's some kind of review event, there won't be any reviews before release.

Oct 25, 2017
I really like those operators, even if the cinematics are a bit cheesy, lol. Hopefully the skins they have for sale in the store stay somewhat grounded too.

Carian Knight

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
Apparently sub-divisions have their own voice lines and announcers. All of the CoD games that are releases this gen only had 2 factions and announcers which was so bland.

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
128GB. Hope this doesn't put me over data cap. Fucking Comcast I tell ya.

i'm resigned to exceeding my data cap already this month thanks to destiny 2 download on PC, call of duty, Outer Worlds on pc and X, and a bunch of big game updates - almost at 700 gigs in just 12 days (1TB cap).

fortunately for me i get charged $10 for every extra 50GB, and at $50 it caps out to unlimited for the month. if i hit that i'll be downloading everything i can get my hands on in the last week

the game seems to unlock the exact same time worldwide for everyone, 9pm EST or 6pm PST. Same times as the image above for my PS4 digital copy, in basically a little less than 36 hours from this post. Already 2 patches this week on PS4 raising the install size from an original 105 gigs to 119 gigs now.