• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Deleted member 7148

Oct 25, 2017
I'm on PC. Can't connect to shit. Can't even get into the campaign. Of fucking course.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
I got the same error when I tried to play offline. I'm hoping that clears up once the server issues are resolved and the game can fully auth.
I hope you donwloaded them lol
----

the cgi cutscenes are quite nice. Maybe next gen will look like this.
So i quit the game and loaded it back up and it's working now. Offline but something at least. I gotta say... this game has a fantastic HDR implementation so far.

SimpleCRIPPLE

Oct 28, 2017
They're worried about a small number of Xbox one owners that are having issues with crashing yet no mention of the servers that have apparently been nuked.

Well it's just kinda of assumed that they know the servers are on fire. Would a token "we're aware of the server issues" made any difference at this point?

On the other hand, that tweet is definitely reassuring for the minority X owners impacted by the hard crashes.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
b21.png

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Well it's just kinda of assumed that they know the servers are on fire. Would a token "we're aware of the server issues" made any difference at this point?

On the other hand, that tweet is definitely reassuring for the minority X owners impacted by the hard crashes.
They posted on acti support Twitter they know people can't connect. They are "looking into the issue"

Full Recovery

Needs a sandwich
Oct 26, 2017
USA
Remember when you could play a game on release day and just enjoy it? No server issues, massive day one updates, or general bullshit? Just game? I miss those days.

Phil

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason you can't even play the campaign offline on PC
Like what the double fuck ?

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Man, we're nearing an hour and I still can't get in. Think I'm gonna just watch a movie or something. Gimme some recommendations fam.

BakedTanooki

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Couldn't resist the hype and bought it on my PS4 Pro.
Finished 2 or 3 levels in the campaign so far, and yeah, that's Call Of Duty.
Definitely love the new feel of the controls and weapons (haven't played the beta before). Everything feels way more grounded, more weighty and physical. And the new sound design is super crazy good too. Especially on headphones (using Sony gold here). Visuals are great so far. I love the lighting.

Expected a little bit more gore or details on wounds etc. after seeing people talking about how the game is going for a more gritty tone, like The Last Of Us for example. Even after explosions with many civilians around, there isn't a lot of carnage/damage to see, like you would expect if they wanted to go more gritty/violent, more "realistic" (showing the real horror and terror of war). etc.

But I'm still early, so let's see where this goes in later parts.

F34R

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, ticked off about this online for just the campaign, so I can't even play anything at this time.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
It's Def only some people. I've got 2 friends on my list who are in Multiplayer games right now. So some are able to log in.

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
Some users can't get online? What a goddamn joke. Just admit you screwed up and no one can get online.