• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Shoot House

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Man, anybody realized how god damn good the FAL is? I decided to give it a try today and holy shit, I actually got multiple wheelsons today, which is big for a dude who doesn't exactly get UAVs often. I thought all the non automatic rifles in this game were garbanzo beans but I hav certainly changed my mind (I was also doing pretty good with the Mk. 2 today and yesterday, weirdly.) Also used the FAL to get my double kills challenge done SUPER quick. Thing kicks absolute ass!

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
So yeah, those shotguns are still broken. Instant death from a good range. It's like someone walking around with a claymore in their hands. Before you even see it you're dead. Not fun.

Also, the speed increase feels weird. Personally I had no problem with the movement speed.

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO at some of these players. So my team was dominating HQ on Shoot House, until the enemy team took out their 725 loadouts. At that point they almost caught up to us. Then as is tradition I just switched to my own 725 loadout to fight fire with fire and give em a taste of their own medicine. Wanted to level the AK, oh well. Maybe next game

They lost pretty heavily in the end. Fuck 'em.

Gotta say though, Shoot House is a great map.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
I went 23-5 and the other team started complaining about me camping. I was running around the whole time with a magnum and an Origin 12 shotgun, barely stopping at all. Get wrecked.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Had my first game of spec ops last night and I loved it! It was so good, please infinity ward can we get more of it.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
What attachments do you have slapped on that boy? Feels like a peashooter in my hands.

I just maxed ads on it. No sight, swat barrel, the close quarters stock, stipple grip. I went with sleight of hand but you can put a Merc foregrip on it for slightly more range due to recoil control.

It's the kind of thing that seems all about mobility. Pretty terrible on big maps like Piccadilly and Arklov though.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
People are camping dog tags in Kill Confirmed to bait enemies for easy kills...

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
The magnum is really satisfying to use but it NEEDS ads speed and a laser to feel good. Once I got the snubnose for it and a red laser it started to click with me. Still not a phenomenal gun, but it's fun now!

Dreaver

Oct 27, 2017
Man, the camping is getting so tiresome sometimes. Nothing tactical about it and there's hardly anything you can do to counter a whole camping team. People who say you should play more tactical need to get a grip on reality.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
What the fuck is with this games matchmaking where it always puts full parties against teams of fucking individuals??

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Why does it feel like the game has to go through the waiting/loading the level/beginning loop like twice or thrice every time in the lobby? It feels like it's taking a LOT longer to actually get into the game after the minimum player count is reached after the patch.

What the fuck is with this games matchmaking where it always puts full parties against teams of fucking individuals??

Yeah, I dunno why the hell we don't at least have a lone wolves playlist

kratos2412

Nov 3, 2018
Germany
Maybe a few? Not enough to be a problem. If you even consider that a problem. Which I don't. As long as the match is fun I don't really care.

At this point im out. The "fun" part or the goal in TDM is to reach the score limit first before the time runs out. But yeah people have different opinions. I get it

We had a good talk . Thank you. I had enough

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Shit I've had a particularly horrible night tonight. I feel like I've just copped a face full of all this games biggest problems in rapid succession: The TTK, the netcode, the garbage maps and their equally as garbage spawns, the 725 which was barely touched it feels like, camping, dropshotting, I got served with all of it.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
HQ doesn't really work in Shoot House, but otherwise I think it's a ton of fun to play compared to all the other maps. It's mindless fun, which is where technically somewhat unsound games like this (all the netcode problems, TTK/TTD disparities, visibility problems etc. etc.) work well. Dying to bullshit doesn't really get you riled up like it does in the other maps since you'll just be right back in the action. My kdr in the map is usually well below 1.0, but it's still much more fun than the rest of the game.

e: climbing/clambering on this map feels inconsistent as fuck for some reason, though. I often find myself just jumping against the boxes a couple of times, and in that time someone always manages to kill me from behind. Really fucking annoying.

e2: talking about this shit

Fucking climb, you asshole

Last edited:

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
And now my fucking progress for this infernal challenge that forces me to play Ground War isn't being recorded.

I'm not playing this thing again until they fix this shit. The AAA industry should be embarrassed. And how fucking slow is the JOKR to kill its target FFS

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a known weapon levelling bug? One of my guns has gone back to level 1 but the attachments remain unlocked.