• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Hoodbury

Oct 27, 2017
This is the first COD I've actually gotten into multiplayer wise and after a few dozen games, my KD sits at 0.80. Definitely feel like I could be doing a lot better, any tips? I'm still using default loadouts.
Don't use the default loadouts anymore. When you use custom ones your guns level up and you can adjust them to how you want.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game is making me rage so much today, getting peaked round corners in every encounter

none of my challenges are tracking either, restarted my game and they've not updated either, I've stunned over 15 people with stun grenades and I'm still sat at 0/15

kratos2412

Nov 3, 2018
Germany
Why do i still need to Press the square button after using my Field Upgrade to refill my ammo?
It wasnt like this in the beta?

Duuude, In SpecOps its done automatically.......just copy and paste it to the multiplayer.

Immersion and realism i guess

Edit: watching Thunder and hes saying : "Use Overkill and Ghost , 2 Guns with 10 attachements and you become a One Man Army". lmao.

Last edited:

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
This is the first COD I've actually gotten into multiplayer wise and after a few dozen games, my KD sits at 0.80. Definitely feel like I could be doing a lot better, any tips? I'm still using default loadouts.

Definitely start making and using your own loadouts.
Do the missions in barracks, One of them has the 725 shotgun (with 5 attachments) as an unlock. One of the perks allows for 2 main weapons.

Flank the opposing team when head on is a massacre.
Check your corners, make sure it is all clear and do not rush. Throw a flash if you think someone is there. Do not be afraid to back down at times...
That's it. My KDR is not amazing btw (1.09) but quite happy with it. Slowly getting better and better from where I started, which was the same as yours when I was using the default loadouts.

People are camping dog tags in Kill Confirmed to bait enemies for easy kills...

Yeh.... that's part of the game-mode. Do you pick it up, or do you bait someone? Always has been.

Last edited:

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Definitely start making using your own loadouts.
Do the missions in barracks, One of them has the 725 shotgun (with 5 attachments) as an unlock. One of the perks allows for 2 main weapons.

Flank the opposing team when head on is a massacre.
Check your corners, make sure it is all clear and do not rush. Throw a flash if you think someone is there. Do not be afraid to back down at times...
That's it. My KDR is not amazing btw (1.09) but quite happy with it. Slowly getting better and better from where I started, which was the same as yours when I was using the default loadouts.

Yeh.... that's part of the game-mode. Do you pick it up, or do you bait someone? Always has been.
Yup 100% this

CSMITHY84

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Had a good few hours this morning/afternoon and only encountered maybe 2 campers at the most. Unlocked the Scar and have been shredding people.

Oct 25, 2017
Name these "many" games that break weapons since it's so terrible to nerf one weapon into oblivion.

I don't need to have any patience. It's on the team to figure it out before they lose all momentum and people fall back to better shooters. I'm not worried one bit about this game's state.

Changing ROF, damage, recoil, and range for 2 weapons that were identified as problems is not that complex 😂

The only ammunition that has been the favorite for M4 users is the 5.56. And overall, nerfing base gun stats will not mean they need to adjust attachment combos as well (unless the attachment is the problem in which case they can adjust it).

I would looove to see some concrete evidence of the downsides from developers overdoing a Nerf to a weapon, though. Never seen a poor response to a nerf where it kills enthusiasm or any other effects you guys are saying. I've never seen any of this.

Seriously, if they were to even remove the M4 from the game, I guarantee you the game will still play just fine and people will get over it when they realize the Kilo is a runner up.

I think you are being a bit dramatic or over-reactive. I do not think M4 was as broken as people were making it out to be. Yeah it needed to be nerfed, the usage was far too high. But you then also have to give the player base a chance to actually respond to changes. Yes, if you nerfed it to shit you would see a quick community response, but a lot of it would include negativity about the change. I think a lot of games that make huge changes can suffer long term. People spend a lot of time leveling up the m4, to then find it useless? That would not be great. And I think you overlook that because you are demanding of a result faster than what is being delivered. That said, personally I have seen a lot less m4 use since the patch and the gun actually does feel weaker to me.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe it....got killed through a wall, watched the killcam and my character outfit was glitching through the wall.

Fucking GG Infinity Ward

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game feels waaaay off today, no bullets are registering at all and I'm dead instantly before I even see people on my screen.

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
Game feels waaaay off today, no bullets are registering at all and I'm dead instantly before I even see people on my screen.

I've had weird ping issues today, like it's connecting me in the wrong region. People were giving me grief and it's like, I don't choose what server I get connected to, breh.

Deleted member 18400

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How are people level 155 already? Jesus

I mean 55-155 is pretty easy. Even doing mediocre like I always do in CoDs I get 1 level every 1-3 matches.

I played 4 hours last night and went from like 81 to 94. So you can imagine how easy it is for people playing 12+ hours a day and who are actually good at the game.

(Hell last night i gained almost 3 ranks in one game because I completed 2 daily challenges and 2 officer challenges at the same time)

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
I'm just pissed off because I just know this game is gonna be almost dead in a month or two, or some other game like Halo has grabbed my attention all because IW were so slow to fix issues which frankly are pretty glaring. The more I play this, the more rushed it feels.

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm just pissed off because I just know this game is gonna be almost dead in a month or two, or some other game like Halo has grabbed my attention all because IW were so slow to fix issues which frankly are pretty glaring. The more I play this, the more rushed it feels.
It's been out two weeks and they've already released a patch.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean 55-155 is pretty easy. Even doing mediocre like I always do in CoDs I get 1 level every 1-3 matches.

I played 4 hours last night and went from like 81 to 94. So you can imagine how easy it is for people playing 12+ hours a day and who are actually good at the game.

(Hell last night i gained almost 3 ranks in one game because I completed 2 daily challenges and 2 officer challenges at the same time)
its that quick? Seems a slog to level 55 (I'm level 49)

Deleted member 18400

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm just pissed off because I just know this game is gonna be almost dead in a month or two.....

You think CoD is going to be "dead" in a month or two?......Seriously?

CoD is one of the highest selling games every year. People play it constantly for the entire year. You can still put any CoD since Ghost in and find a game within seconds.....

This game won't even be remotely close to "dead" by next year regardless of what Infinity Ward does my man.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
Here is what needs to be fixed still

Remove SBMM from standard matchmaking.
Fix the spawns not flipping.
Fix the lighting on the Cave map. It's till too dark to see anyone.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Shoot House

DJrmQ8yV4AA9JjX.jpg
Best map and it isnt even close. I stay on the move and it benefits me

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
This makes you look more like a child than him, he has every right to be mad. 2 weeks is a long ass time to fix major issues for a company of this size, and they've still got a long way to go.
It's not a long time at all and arguing "mAyBe ThEy ShOuLd HaVe DoNe It RiGhT tHe FiRsT tImE" is some white yoga mom may I speak to your manager shit.

Be disappointed all you want, but this line of thinking is toxic as hell.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No replies to asking if anyone wants to play?

Im starting to think none of you people here actually play the game and just moan about it and regurgitate what you read on Twitter/Reddit

Oct 29, 2017
I had one match on Shoot House where every single person was running and gunning with an SMG and it was such a fun, fun round

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
It's not a long time at all and arguing "mAyBe ThEy ShOuLd HaVe DoNe It RiGhT tHe FiRsT tImE" is some white yoga mom may I speak to your manager shit.

In your opinion, I and many others disagree. And I never said it should be perfect from launch, so cut that nonsense out. Communication has dropped massively and they're dragging their feet implementing even the smallest fixes, that's why we're upset. If you're happy with what you bought I'm happy for you, but many of us aren't.

Mr Spasiba

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
In your opinion, I and many others disagree. And I never said it should be perfect from launch, so cut that nonsense out. Communication has dropped massively and they're dragging their feet implementing even the smallest fixes, that's why we're upset. If you're happy with what you bought I'm happy for you, but many of us aren't.
You can disagree all you want, but that doesn't change the reality that updating the game is a bit more involved than just pressing a big cartoon "make the game that MrH wants" button. Two weeks isn't a long time.

And that's literally what the person I was replying to just said, so idk what nonsense you're talking about.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

The game has been out two weeks.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
I'm trying to do the killstreak missions and the Shield Turret is absolutely dreadful lmao. Why in the fuck does this thing SWAY, and so much too? It's planted on the ground!

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
One of the biggest botches of this game is the unlocks

why are aggressive perks late unlocks? So frustrating wanting to use pointman and tracker but both force me to hard grind

meanwhile, the perfect claymore setup is practically default

Full Recovery

Needs a sandwich
Oct 26, 2017
USA
I hit 155 last night and unlocked gold on the mp5. Helps that I've been out of work due to my health. 56-155 goes quick.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
its that quick? Seems a slog to level 55 (I'm level 49)

1-55 takes the longest, for sure. After 55, things feel much quicker. I'm at 133 currently.

Working on those missions which, even though they can bug out, I'm having a fun time earning those items. Rocking this emblem at the moment which is currently my favorite one:

Haven't tried the new 6v6 map yet. I'll jump into the 24/7 playlist and give it a go.