• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Full Recovery

Needs a sandwich
Oct 26, 2017
USA
I'm dealing with a bug that won't allow me to unlock the plague Dragunov by having 4 uninterrupted kills in the kill feed. I've had a quad feed that was also the play of the game. A few other quad feeds with killstreaks. Shit is annoying.

Oct 25, 2017
Weaponds we need back (from various games):

ACR
UMP
Tar-21
Galil
G36
MW2 Famas
I need the TAR back.
Tar was in the leak,
ob1fzcp59cy31.jpg

Label

Oct 26, 2017
The EOD hacking mission is the bane of my life at the moment. It is pot luck if I get put into a match where someone is using either C4 or Mine, yet alone enough time to hack it before a teammate shoots it or walks over it :(

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
My wife stepped into my mancave last night and watched me finish up a game of kill confirm on Shoot House. She asked why I play this as it looks super stressful and not fun at all. My response was basically I....I don't know, it makes me sweat but I can't stop. Lol.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
My wife stepped into my mancave last night and watched me finish up a game of kill confirm on Shoot House. She asked why I play this as it looks super stressful and not fun at all. My response was basically I....I don't know, it makes me sweat but I can't stop. Lol.

I have this vague feeling that MW is in the same category as many idle/tap/whatever games on iPhone are for me - they're addicting and I think I'm really enjoying them, but when I finally just put an end to it and uninstall them, I have this strange feeling of relief wash over me lol. And two days later, I've completely forgotten about the whole thing.

Mr.Beep

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Man it is so NOT fun having to level other guns when you're up against people fully decked out.

Is there anyway around this!?

Oct 27, 2017
I must say those trials are... fun? Too bad they only reward XP, which is basically worthless with how much you get through playing normally.

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
I have this vague feeling that MW is in the same category as many idle/tap/whatever games on iPhone are for me - they're addicting and I think I'm really enjoying them, but when I finally just put an end to it and uninstall them, I have this strange feeling of relief wash over me lol. And two days later, I've completely forgotten about the whole thing.

Apt.

Hoodbury

Oct 27, 2017
Seems like Search and Destroy is the only game mode considered an objective mode? For the one mission to win 5 objective modes, Domination didn't count, Cyber Attack didn't count, but a SnD match did. Very strange.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I know this dude is banned, but hole fuck this infuriates me. Play. The. Fucking. Objective. Fuck people who go into domination and focus on kills.

this post is insane first of all why are you so Hostile ?

Secondly I'm defending A in the second clip I kill 4 poeple trying to take A?
In the third clip I'm literally smoking and capping B then defending it killing like 5 people.

I know you just wanted to attack me like everyone else in the thread but this post is rediculous and also Ironic I was banned for being hostile and you are dropping fbombs at me. You are literally attacking and cussing at me over a few out of context clips of me enjoying the mp7.

for more clarification here is a screen shot of the final scoreboard as you can see I had 11 caps and 9 defends yet somehow i'm the type of player you fing hate who doesn't play the objective? 11 caps and 9 defends isn't playing the obj ?

for-idiots-on-resetera.png

also full video in case you would like to critique my gameplay further now that you have the full context.
An apology would be great but I know that's not going to happen.

Last edited:

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Man, I just spent the last week or so trying to unlock this fucking LMG Old Wounds skin, and finally did today, and the shit is broken. Annoyed as fuck right now. How in the hell did they not fix this with the latest patch. Fuck
Just unlocked this last night and noticed the same thing. Bummer.

Side note: despite how broken challenges were and how long it took to fix them, it's SO nice to have everything working and tracking correctly now.

I have 87 Officer Ribbons for this season and I'm trying to decide if I want to try to go for all 100. The high killstreak ones will be tough. I am so bad at staying alive long enough to get a Chopper Gunner or Gunship.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Side note: despite how broken challenges were and how long it took to fix them, it's SO nice to have everything working and tracking correctly now.

I have 87 Officer Ribbons for this season and I'm trying to decide if I want to try to go for all 100. The high killstreak ones will be tough. I am so bad at staying alive long enough to get a Chopper Gunner or Gunship.

Did they fix the blue screen lock ups when you are max level with finished challenges?

I know prestige is key couldn't play on his account it would just blue screen after hitting max level.

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017

You can use the kill chain perk.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
Cheeky protip: If you are playing Domination and have the Proximity Mines equipped, you can place the mine in the white base of the flags and completely conceal it.

Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
After getting the golden 725 I thought I'd leave Shoot House……….but after playing nothing but Shoot House for the last few days I think I'm realizing that I don't really want to play any of the other maps; which is crazy. Since I filter out TDM I've not even seen some maps such as Palace.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017

Where do you even look for Officer Ribbons?

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Where do you even look for Officer Ribbons?
Barracks > Rank Progression

I have seen a lot of people say they didn't even realize this menu existed. They really need to do a better job exposing it. You should be able to select a few of them to track and have your progress show up in the menu during match, and you should get popups in a match to let you know if you've completed them like you do with daily challenges and missions.

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone having trouble connecting? Keeps saying I was disconnected from the servers while it's fetching online profile. Error code 592964. On ps4

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017

I have seen a lot of people say they didn't even realize this menu existed. They really need to do a better job exposing it. You should be able to select a few of them to track and have your progress show up in the menu during match, and you should get popups in a match to let you know if you've completed them like you do with daily challenges and missions.

Yeah I thought they were in the Missions area but didn't see anything. Thanks for the info

ara

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah, it's really strange how the game seems to actively try and hide the officer challenges. They're behind a somewhat nonsensical menu choice, you don't get any sort of pop-ups when you complete them, the game doesn't tell what new challenge you've unlocked when you level up after 55 and you can't select and focus on them like you said.

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
It's so damn frustrating to get shot when you already are behind a wall of even better, an enemy seeing you veeeeery slightly behind a wall (your arm, for example) but you can't see jack shit. Those sightlines seem to be off somehow. Also, holy shit, the game is relentlessly sweaty on PC. I usually play CoD on PC but it never has been this bad. When I see pubstomp videos everyone just seems to run into the player and he can shoot them just fine but I get mowed down in milliseconds before I can even process that I got shot, like they have ultra awareness and laser precision. Not to mention the fact that I die extremely quickly, but I get sometimes up to four hitmarkers on enemies with the M4 or the SCAR and almost always two hitmarkers on Hardcore modes. I'm slowly going crazy because of this. I suppose this is because SBMM doesn't favor connection quality, but it sure takes a shit-ton of fun out of the game.

I usually have no issues holding up in a CoD game and my ping is under 50 all the time, but this game, man.... it makes me question if I truly ever was good in a Call of Duty game and that is so. fucking. frustrating.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Going up against some extremely suspect dudes tonight in Shoot House 24/7. Only took 3 rounds to reach "fuck this garbage game" mood.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I noticed that on reddit they put the Trials back up. Anyone confirm that it's working? I haven't unlocked it myself but I hope it is working.

Oct 25, 2017
I get mowed down in milliseconds before I can even process that I got shot, like they have ultra awareness and laser precision.

Pretty much my experience.

. I suppose this is because SBMM doesn't favor connection quality

I do not think it is connection quality, at least not most of the time. Kills are just that super quick sometimes, especially with a headshot and some guns do kill in 3 shots which with ROF could be a 10th of a second. On their screen it is a reasonable time, but my experience it is like they got me before they appeared really. Kind of annoying reality to deal with imo on games with this low of TTK.

Jangowuzhere

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
ob1fzcp59cy31.jpg

latest

IW had to take some slight liberties with it since they don't pay weapon companies anymore, but its also because it is the modern more modular version for attachments and such with rails all on it.
Pretty sure they have to be paying weapon companies if they're using the actual names of real world guns.