• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Priester

Oct 27, 2017
Nah, Halo Reach isn't anything new... this COD is.... hhhaa.

I got sent a friend request last night (on Xbox) does any know how to accept this? It was through the game, not through the Xbox.

Oct 25, 2017
I got little faith in halo on PC based on the issues I heard about with input lag and their track record with the game on console having issues for a long period of time before, presumably, being addressed. But I am open to it.

Priester

Oct 27, 2017
With the slow copying process of PS4 patching they could push the patch now and just unlock the season at 1PM.

Xbox here so I've never understood that problem until I heard all the complaints here, but it sounds painfully horrible... I'll probably log in an hour after it's gone live and then just play :)

We are only expecting Crash as a MP map today is that correct, or do we get Vacant and Shipment also, or are they further down the line?

Gizmo

Oct 27, 2017
San Diego
If I buy the pass on Xbox but then link my PS4 account to the same Activision account that I use on Xbox, will I have the pass on PS4 too?

kriskrosbbk

Oct 28, 2017
Xbox here so I've never understood that problem until I heard all the complaints here, but it sounds painfully horrible... I'll probably log in an hour after it's gone live and then just play :)

We are only expecting Crash as a MP map today is that correct, or do we get Vacant and Shipment also, or are they further down the line?
Yeah man, pain. I am downloading any patch for like 3 mins then copying 40.
I thought we get all maps today.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017

Please tell me its all three today or else this is a fucking pointless joke.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
Guys they already stated it won't all arrive day 1... My guess is only one map today and in their tweet they specifically mentioned Shipment.
So my guess is only Shipment today...sigh.

Total joke, this game needs maps. And the last thing it needs are maps like pissing shipment. The absolute state of their staff too. The lies and arrogance of them is mind numbing.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Man Shipment sucks. It better be Crash first. Shoothouse is the closest thing to a meat grinder I'll accept fuck Shipment and Rust.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else find it weird that the game does not force the update? Past Cod's used to kick you out of the game.

In this new season will we find out what those emblems go towards? The ones that you got through the rank challenges.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
And as for the patch notes. The patch notes should have gone up first but sounds like no major changes.