• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
And they continue to ignore the biggest issues.

It's actually kind of crazy. Like they should ask Sledgehammer how well the community reacted when they made all the changes everyone had requested. It was almost like whiplash how quickly everyone started praising Sledgehammer and the rest of the WWII year of content went pretty well.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
It's actually kind of crazy. Like they should ask Sledgehammer how well the community reacted when they made all the changes everyone had requested. It was almost like whiplash how quickly everyone started praising Sledgehammer and the rest of the WWII year of content went pretty well.
I can live with the SBMM but they need to fix the hit detection, spawn trapping/spawning. If they fixed those three the game will be great.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
30 days seems incredibly short, seems we'll be shelling out £10 every month for 12 months of Battle Passes which would be £120 on top of the purchase price for the game. Not a stellar deal.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
Played one game after going back to Blops for 2 weeks. Yeah this game is utter trash. No matter what maps they put in here, their shitty design choices to make a twitch game slower and tactical will fuck up any of the classic maps they decide to bring back.

Utter trash tier call of duty game, up there with Advance Warfare, call me when this Cecock idiot gets promoted or something.

JackEtc

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
Removed gun game from matchmaking? Removed Shoothouse 24/7? Nerfed shakeshot yet buffed riot shields?

What the fuck lmao

Freedonia

Oct 27, 2017
'Added Rammaza and Gun Runner to TDM 20 and DOM 20'

Hmm, I might have to add the 20 player modes back to my filter

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018
Played one round of Kill Confirmed on Crash.

Reached level 56.

But only approximately one fourth or one third of the first tier. How is this shit calculated??

And the season lasts 60 days, not 30 like it was shown in the first couple of screens.

JackEtc

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
A thirty day season too? As in they expect us to level 100 levels and pay them $10 every month?

Idk about that chief

EDIT: just saw above post, 60 days is a little better - though my one thought was if they are drip feeding the content at least it'll come at a quick pace over 30 days, nvm about that though

FullMetalTech

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, New York
Played one round of Kill Confirmed on Crash.

Reached level 56.

But only approximately one fourth or one third of the first tier. How is this shit calculated??

And the season lasts 60 days, not 30 like it was shown in the first couple of screens.
Didnt people say it takes about 1 hour to reach a tier? So its seems about right for now. Im betting we get double xp towards closer to the pass ending too.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
Crash 24/7 will be welcomed. I always liked that map (though I'm not thrilled they made a change to the map).

JackEtc

Oct 28, 2017
NYC
In desperation to find a way to enjoy this game I started running 458 SOCOM rounds on the M4 last night. It kicks like a mule but is a blast to use - 10 rounds in a mag is awful for any situation that isn't 1v1.

Won't ever get a buff since nobody uses it/everyone is bitching about bigger problems, but it would be nice if it had 12-15 - that'd at least make the 3 shot burst work better than having an extra bullet left in the mag after three bursts

Oct 27, 2017
So both operators have to be bought, one through the battle pass and the other through the store. So much for free content lol. The only free shit is the guns and maps.

Maximus

Oct 27, 2017
So both operators have to be bought, one through the battle pass and the other through the store. So much for free content lol. The only free shit is the guns and maps.

I'm not defending micro transactions, but what did you expect? They want to make money and are following the same system games like Fortnite or Apex use for generating cash. It's better than the stupid supply drop shit where you weren't guaranteed getting new weapons and other shit at all.

dark_prinny

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
21minutes to download the patch. Three weeks to the copy PS4 bullshit 🤣🤣 I hate this shit lol

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
I'm a little confused, I went to the battlepass page and clicked on the 1000 points normal tier to see how much it would cost, it instantly said battlepass purchased, I checked my pp and bank account and battle.net transaction history and I was nowhere charged, are they giving it out for free or smth?

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'm a little confused, I went to the battlepass page and clicked on the 1000 points normal tier to see how much it would cost, it instantly said battlepass purchased, I checked my pp and bank account and battle.net transaction history and I was nowhere charged, are they giving it out for free or smth?
Are you sure you didn't have 1000 CoD Points left over from previous games or a pre-order bonus or something?

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Did you guys really expect a content Season from Activision of all publishers that wouldn't be tuned to extracting as much money from players as possible?

This is crazy when there is the entirely free BFV content season where it started November 1st and ends January 28th, has 40 tiers (I think), and has weekly challenges to give you a big tier XP boost.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I bought 2200 point. Bought some pack though it was all of them. How many they are ? I bought 3 and battle pass

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Crash how I've missed you

Also unless it's just a coincidence but I was matched with players that were within a rank or two of me.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
First match I played, everyone on my team ragequitted because the enemy team got a 15 kill lead within minutes of the game starting. I didn't even have a chance to die before it happened, it was absurd.

Player visibility is also still extremely broken. I wasn't able to see a guy until he was already shooting at me, but in the killcam he was able to see me as soon as he rounded the corner, giving him ample time to line up a shot.

Ensoul

Oct 27, 2017
How the hell did they buff riot shields? The freaking things can block rocket launchers as it is. I read that it takes an hour per tier which to me is a while. With only sixty days and 100 tiers you're talking nearly an hour and a half of playtime every day.