• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hm, is there a bug with the new Special Ops pack? I first downloaded it (at the same time as i downloaded some mulitplayer pack), then i try to start co-op, but the game says that i'm missing a pack, and it starts to download the Special Ops pack again. I thought "maybe i didnt have enough space since i downloaded two packs at the same time earlier", and i downloaded the Special Ops pack again.

The PS4 finishes the download again and says that it has installed it. I start the game, and the exact same thing happen, says that i'm missing a pack and it starts to download the pack again.

Anyone else have this issue? I've tried to reboot the PS4, still the same problem. I havnt tried to rebuild the PS4 database yet. I'll try that soon if this download also fails to install.
Yep keeps trying to install pack 1 over and over. Annoying AF.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Why do you need more loadouts? What are your current load outs and why did you need more?

1 pistol only run´n´gun hardcore
2 cutoff pump shotty run´n´gun
3 AK with drum mag run´n´gun
4 AK with no attachments hardcore rank runs
5 M14 sniper loadout
6 FAL sniper loadout
7 whatever new gun i want to unlock stuff for
8 maybe another new gun i want to unlock stuff for
9 fully unlocked gold AUG tryhard loadout
10 LMG + PILA + Coldblooded for taking out streaks

When i only had 5 it was a pain to swap in and out gear and perks between every match

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Wouldn't it be hilarious if somehow this mess of a patch borked the Call of Duty League this weekend?

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I have stopped playing this game since November and have kept it only for the small hope/chance that it gets a huge overhaul like WW2 did, and the people in charge are replaced by some competent people. Now checking in the latest update to see some credible decent changes to the game and lol jesus christ how the mighty has fallen.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Wouldn't it be hilarious if somehow this mess of a patch borked the Call of Duty League this weekend?

well currently domination is broken with the cdl rules if they turn off the ruleset and set it up manually the patch to nerf headshots doesn't work since it's only for cdl rulesets.

devs are incompetent and I hate to say that but with 300 million dollars paid to activision this shouldn't be an issue.

if that's not fixed snd and hardpoint will have no headshot multiplier but domination will have a headshot multiplier lmao.

Last edited:

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
I have stopped playing this game since November and have kept it only for the small hope/chance that it gets a huge overhaul like WW2 did, and the people in charge are replaced by some competent people. Now checking in the latest update to see some credible decent changes to the game and lol jesus christ how the mighty has fallen.
Yep. At some point Activision needs to pull a Condrey and clean house.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Interesting video in the latest patch. Only scratches the surface really. I really like GW but the state of the game is fucking ridiculous

TheKeyPit

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Crossbow challenge isn't working for me with the EBR-14. Two matches where I had more than five kills with it and it didn't count towards that challenge. Fuck this.

Edit: Shit... I had the wrong Optic...

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
The amount of balance and bug fixes that end up breaking things is eye-opening. Maybe this is why they keep putting off much needed features and balance changes.

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
God help us all with Black OPS 5 on a very short Dev cycle and current AND next gen consoles to program for!

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I'm hoping I'm wrong because I do not want to have to wait until fall 2020 for the BR mode, but I have to think there might be a good chance that BR will BE THE NEW COD FOR 2020. Seeing all the issues MW is having with a full dev cycle, I am having a really hard time imagining that 3Arch will be able to put any type of game out this fall with a year less dev. time and current AND next gen systems to program for.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
I'm hoping I'm wrong because I do not want to have to wait until fall 2020 for the BR mode, but I have to think there might be a good chance that BR will BE THE NEW COD FOR 2020. Seeing all the issues MW is having with a full dev cycle, I am having a really hard time imagining that 3Arch will be able to put any type of game out this fall with a year less dev. time and current AND next gen systems to program for.
You will definitely see a new COD game this fall. Even if it means Treyarch delivering another game without a campaign.

mullah88

Oct 28, 2017
So after the update, the game is making me download the online and spec ops portion again??? Can only access single player, WTF??

Oct 27, 2017
I think it's coming it's jsut gonna take awhile, it didn't happen in WW2 till about April. I say this since the big survey they sent out focused on all the hot topic issues. The thing is the changes will come at a time when most are done with the game or moving towards the next Blops.
Yep. At some point Activision needs to pull a Condrey and clean house.
One could hope.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
That's unlikely. So much of the BR is done, they would have to sit on it for the next 8 months before releasing it. I just don't see them doing that.

Plus the original leak said they wanted to release it at launch but had to delay it to early 2020.

Last edited:

Miggytronz

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia Beach, VA
Finally unlocked the RAM-7. Didn't play this season as much as Season 0 out of frustration with the hit detection, but oh well.
So what do you think? Zyzomys believes that it's no better than a 2x4 brought to a gun fight. I actually really enjoy the gun. It has a SMG feel to it with the RPM, but it can be played at a distance too.
Ram7 is my favorite ar.
I like the RAM, just dislike its aim down sights speed. its utter trash. I have to prefire around corners alot with it.

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Another patch another bunch of bugs if this were any other industry heads would have rolled for this level of incompetence on display.

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've said this before but the amount of money this game makes every year and the fact that it's so horrible made is truly shocking. The bugs and incomplete product are just....how? How do you have the number 1 selling game ten years in a row and this is the fucking shit you produce with that?

nexus

Oct 25, 2017
So I downloaded all the patches yesterday and didn't have any issues with that stats pop up. I booted my game up today but was stuck at the splash screen so I restarted the console and now it's trying to download 73 gb? Wtf IW, ps4 btw.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not playing this game until they fix this shit. Why do I have to download a spec ops pack every time I turn the game on? I don't even play spec ops

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Sucks because I want to play Spec Ops for the bonus skins but man, I guess I have to wait until IW fixes it.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
The crossbow is fucking amazing. Opens up a whole new style of play with the timed explosive arrows. Great to lay down at entrances and make your way safely and even keep them from coming out. Also fucking hilarious, kill someone with the arrow from miles away and his buddy goes a second later. Been playing on hardcore mode with a M+KB with crossplay against controller players and I've been having a BLAST AHAHAHA

Also the pistols are OP, the 1911 in hardcore mode...just *mwwwhah*

I start off the round looking to get a kill with the bow but it takes so long to reload so I pretty much always switch to a pistol after the shot until I'm safe to reload.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I too have the spec ops download loop going on. If I cancel it, I can play regular multi just fine. Hopefully it'll get fixed soon.

test_account

Oct 25, 2017
Yep keeps trying to install pack 1 over and over. Annoying AF.
Thanks for the answer. Good to know that i'm not the only one because i thought maybe something could be wrong with my PS4. I tried to rebuild the database, but that didnt help either (i didnt really expect it to change anything, but at least i've tried it and can rule it out).

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
As Crazy Ralph tried to warn the Counselors in Friday the 13th "you are all doomed if you go to camp blood",
This COD dev warned us what would happen if they added extra Custom Slots.......

"Its in mainline back at the studio and we've been tinkering with it. I'm not sure which update it's in, but I think its next," Emslie, posting under the screenname artpeasant, said in response to a reddit post calling for additional custom loadout slots. "Believe it or not, it can cause horrible bugs if not tested properly."

And in both cases no one listened!

ohhthegore

Nov 25, 2017
As Crazy Ralph tried to warn the Counselors in Friday the 13th "you are all doomed if you go to camp blood",
This COD dev warned us what would happen if they added extra Custom Slots.......

"Its in mainline back at the studio and we've been tinkering with it. I'm not sure which update it's in, but I think its next," Emslie, posting under the screenname artpeasant, said in response to a reddit post calling for additional custom loadout slots. "Believe it or not, it can cause horrible bugs if not tested properly."

And in both cases no one listened!

lol we have no one to blame but ourselves I guess