• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

cakely

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Started playing the RAM 7 yesterday, got it to level 30 or so.

It's real good. Maybe even better than the M4? Really happy that I ground out the corruptor skin for it on the last day of season 1.

Bunga

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Started playing the RAM 7 yesterday, got it to level 30 or so.

It's real good. Maybe even better than the M4? Really happy that I ground out the corruptor skin for it on the last day of season 1.

Damage range and recoil/stability aren't as good in my opinion. I honestly liken the RAM-7 to an SMG more than an AR.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Ha. I like all of the jokes.

FFA is now: "Hot singles in your area"
It's a bit of fun.

and we get double xp apparently
zSsqss7.gif

Deleted member 18400

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man they really just broke the fuck out of things with this patch. Peoples stats and unlocks getting reset, then reset back, then reset again. My buddy has to "restart for update" after every single match, half my challenges are not tracking or are tracking when they shouldn't be.

This is the most buggy patch I have seen from a developer in a long time. Activision needs to get called out on this fucking bullshit. Where is Jim Sterling when you need him.

Fleet of Foot

Oct 27, 2017
Springboro, OH
Can someone explain weapon blueprints to me? If I get a blueprint, is it a whole new weapon? Or is it a modification for an existing weapon?
For instance tier 20 is a legendary blueprint for Bengal sub machine gun foxtrot. What does that actually mean? Is that a specific weapon that I can only get at tier 20? What does the foxtrot part mean?

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone explain weapon blueprints to me? If I get a blueprint, is it a whole new weapon? Or is it a modification for an existing weapon?
For instance tier 20 is a legendary blueprint for Bengal sub machine gun foxtrot. What does that actually mean? Is that a specific weapon that I can only get at tier 20? What does the foxtrot part mean?

It's just a weapon that has a specific set of attachments with a unique appearance. Technically you can use them to access attachments early if you haven't leveled up that weapon. Though you can modify blueprints but sometimes can clash with the original design of it. Since for example if it had a unique barrel and you changed it to another barrel, then it loses that unique look.

Orb

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Just posting again that I made a ResetEra Regiment in case anyone wants to join. I know there's really not much point except for the Happy Hour XP bonus but if you want in, send me your Activision ID including the # and numbers.

Deleted member 135

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Just posting again that I made a ResetEra Regiment in case anyone wants to join. I know there's really not much point except for the Happy Hour XP bonus but if you want in, send me your Activision ID including the # and numbers.
SG-17#4899329

You can be in more than one regiment at a time right?

Do we have a PS4 Community for the game too?

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bruh. They had a tournament running and I signed up for it my team got to semi-finals and then the lobby errored out and the tournament was cancelled. Fuck that noise.

Also might as well sign up for this regiment. Activision ID: Musubi#7992755

Iceman2343

Oct 27, 2017

My Activision ID is Iceman2343. Guess my name is old enough not to get additional numbers at the end, heh.

Deleted member 18400

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus Christ Activision, which one of you morons allowed people with a keyboard to change their names to red or blue. It's confusing as fuck in the matches, this shit needs to be changed immediately.

Also I noticed some of the skin challenges require you to "run over people with a vehicle" which is fucking trash.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I won a tournament...

no prize

s1AMzXi.png

It's been stuck at this for the last 3 minutes

-_____-

Also for some reason I can't hear players anymore (mics) ... but they can hear me. All my settings are fine.

--- I got the blueprint, just no popup. And was warned about a penalty for leaving lol. I wanted to see the victory animation :(

Last edited:

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Yooooo I've been having this problem the past 3 months, I thought I fucked up and pressed something. Couldn't figure it out.
I think I got it working now, will explain in a second.

Yes it's working - okay:

Bring up the windows start menu, type in control panel - search for sound, hit the "change sound card settings" should be the first one.

When I install new nvidia GPU drivers, this gets messed up quite often.

Select your proper speakers and hit set as default. Make sure nothing else is selected as Default communication device - for some reason just this was set to my monitor. Possibly because I just switched it via the new method in Windows 10 by clicking on the volume icon and selecting speakers.

This is the panel:

pzTUrOO.png

You can also access it (in windows 10 anyway) by right clicking on the volume icon in the bottom-right hand section -> "Open Sound Settings" -> then under "Related Settings" on the right, select "Sound Control Panel". In Windows 7 I think it was the default sound settings panel.

If you're on console, sorry I'm not sure. Perhaps there's a similar setting where comms come out of the controller instead of speakers?

Last edited:
May 12, 2019
I think I got it working now, will explain in a second.

Yes it's working - okay:

Bring up the windows start menu, type in control panel - search for sound, hit the "change sound card settings" should be the first one.

When I install new nvidia GPU drivers, this gets messed up quite often.

Select your proper speakers and hit set as default. Make sure nothing else is selected as Default communication device - for some reason just this was set to my monitor. Possibly because I just switched it via the new method in Windows 10 by clicking on the volume icon and selecting speakers.

This is the panel:

pzTUrOO.png

You can also access it (in windows 10 anyway) by right clicking on the volume icon in the bottom-right hand section -> "Open Sound Settings" -> then under "Related Settings" on the right, select "Sound Control Panel". In Windows 7 I think it was the default sound settings panel.

If you're on console, sorry I'm not sure. Perhaps there's a similar setting where comms come out of the controller instead of speakers?

You're a genius. Thank you so much for posting the fix!

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
You're a genius. Thank you so much for posting the fix!
No problem at all, I was just about to wipe that part of my post when you quoted as I forgot to check that, so good thing you replied!

Also the double xp on select playlists is also double weapon XP! at least the hardcore rust and free-for-all. So nice to have it back. Was progressing so slowly before.

Oct 25, 2017
Rust - another complete dogshit map with non functioning spawns. I know they gave up because nobody trying would release Shipment, but come on. Not even a little embarrassed? And you can just change your name color and completely fuck with people?

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I think the colour thing is a bug, the colour change should only affect the tags. Or so people have said.

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
I won a tournament...

no prize

s1AMzXi.png

It's been stuck at this for the last 3 minutes

-_____-

Also for some reason I can't hear players anymore (mics) ... but they can hear me. All my settings are fine.

--- I got the blueprint, just no popup. And was warned about a penalty for leaving lol. I wanted to see the victory animation :(
Yeah it was real buggy earlier for my friend and I. Was getting random horrible lag too in 2 of our matches, almost like our opponents were lag switching, but neither teams pings were changing, so idk what that was about.

We got to the finals and same thing happened with us being stuck in the ending screen / the penalty thing but we lost by 1 and didn't even see anything for XP.

We ran it back later and it was fine but it showed we only got the blueprint and XP, but it ended up giving us the charm / calling card in the end.

Last edited:

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
MP7 on Rust is just a joke LMAO

Just shreds the competition to all that don't know better. Put the kids to sleep BRRAAAP.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if the F2P version of Warzone will have cross progression with MW. I'd like to eventually delete this storage hog in the future while still being able to play the BR.

Bunga

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
On the whole really liking the CDL version of SND (removes launchers, shotguns, marksman rifles, some perks and killstreaks and adds friendly fire) but it does have some odd design decisions too such as removing bomb plant and defusal noises.

We need a ranked ladder IW!

Deleted member 34132

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Currently my matches suck hard. I get a match where I play really good and every enemy I see goes down fast and the next match it feels like I'm shooting with peaguns and I get like 4 or 5 hit markers and the enemy kills me with one shot. Just to be followed by a match where everything feels great. Really weird.

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Currently my matches suck hard. I get a match where I play really good and every enemy I see goes down fast and the next match it feels like I'm shooting with peaguns and I get like 4 or 5 hit markers and the enemy kills me with one shot. Just to be followed by a match where everything feels great. Really weird.

I have noticed that as well. Like if something withthe net code got borked and I get hitby super ulkest while mine are ineffective.