• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters

Zaubrer

Oct 16, 2018

The origin12 absolutely wrecks lol

Yeah its the only gun I play on Shipment since Shipment launched. No reason to play anything else lol
There's rarely a game in which you don't get quadruple kills and up. This thing with extended mags and a couple of other attachment absolutely shreds people on that small range.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Lol so I played an hour or so of shipment to level up the origin 12, my KD went from 1.63 to 1.6 but my god by the end of it I was having a giggle.

The 25 round drum magazine absolutely WRECKS!!!!!I got the play of the game and wiped the whole team out with the thing lol
Yeah I've been loving that shotgun for a bit now. I know a lot of people like the 725 but that origin always seems like the best way to clean up in smaller maps

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
You know, I had the impression that Oden was a bad gun to use.

But the reality is that its really fun to use. Level'd it up to lvl 30 and I love it already

Rixan

Oct 25, 2017
Was shotgun Delta added after release or was there always four shotguns?

Asking for an idiot friend who's kind of looking at going for demascus (me)

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I don't understand why the KDR watch says "No Connection" quite often instead of showing the kills and deaths :/

Also...one longshot left till damascus!

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I've been seeing the watch issue on Realism Ground War specifically.

early congrats on Damascus!
I've had it happen on a bunch of maps in regular modes, as well as ground war. I don't get it :S I've seen people mention that you have to interact with the watch to fix it...but I don't have that option. I've tried doing the check watch using the spray wheel and that doesn't do anything to fix it... I dunno. Maybe it's bugged. Read a comment saying it's been happening more frequently in season 2.

And thank you! After all the effort I put into it, I recorded the moment:

No more camping for mounted kills or longshots! No more grinding out shipment and rust. I'm finally freeeeeeee!
I've also done most of the officer challenges...there's nothing too bad this season, no juggernaut challenges near the end or anything.
All the missions are pretty much done too (skipping the spec ops one). I can finally just play the damn game how I actually want to! Apart from finishing off the scopes...

Also, I wish I could use the field upgrade pro to get either dead silence or more ammo but I find it so clunky with M&KB compared to just activating a single one. Especially in hardcore mode where you don't even get the button prompt to choose between them. I had to go back to regular mode to find out what the buttons are since they don't show them anywhere else...and man core mode is not for me. It's nice surviving longer but no one dies! I'd have to reconfigure all my guns. The scar how I've set it up is totally useless only like the first shot or two land...which is about enough in HC. Everything would need all the recoil improvements.

---This is what it shows when the KDR watch isn't working:

NLR5nk9.png

And it's happening all the damn time unfortunately. Like I'll spawn and it will work, then as soon as I die, no connection. I feel like it's happening more and more frequently...but it might be because I've been playing less Rust? Not sure.

Anyway, this is a fucking sweet setup, give it a try:

u1ASPun.png

I got it from a Twitch streamer called Tourva (who got it from someone else). He plays non-hardcore TDM on PS4 but it's great for hardcore too, finally got round to trying it - I might just swap the ammo. Absolutely fantastic on longer range maps. Place whatever scope you want, I'm just doing the reticle unlocks.

Also...I think I prefer the platinum or default skin on most things tbh. I saw a guy who had a pretty ugly but unique looking gold+damascus skin:

mF5Iej1.jpg

He said he bought something from the store and he put the damascus skin on it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't usually do camo challenges (only did them in AW which were stupid easy) but I found myself only needing longshots to get gold for the P90 so I went for it.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
I don't usually do camo challenges (only did them in AW which were stupid easy) but I found myself only needing longshots to get gold for the P90 so I went for it.

That was a good watch! I especially like the quick reprioritising of targets. I find myself chasing the first guy too often, expecting to die to the one already aiming at me. It's something I want to work on but it seems you already have it nailed down!

Naru

May 11, 2019
Do you guys use the barrels that improve range on your ARs (for normal normal multiplayer, not Ground War)? I have always used them but recently took them off and I feel like I don't really need them and in fact I feel like I am doing better because of the snappier ADS etc. Maybe it's just my specific issue with reaction time. I am struggling less with recoil control or aiming in general and most encounters are relatively short anyways.

Yogi

Banned
Nov 10, 2019
Do you guys use the barrels that improve range on your ARs (for normal normal multiplayer, not Ground War)? I have always used them but recently took them off and I feel like I don't really need them and in fact I feel like I am doing better because of the snappier ADS etc. Maybe it's just my specific issue with reaction time. I am struggling less with recoil control or aiming in general and most encounters are relatively short anyways.

I use them quite often with guns that need it but not always. I love range, supression and ADS speed...and anti-recoil...but you can't have them all so I'm switching it up quite often trying to find the balance.

Btw I was playing S&D the other day and this one dude who was spectating me was telling me where they were when I didn't hear the footsteps. I have a good clear high-end (non-gaming) headset and I still couldn't hear him. I don't know if it's because I'm older now or what but it didn't sit right with me that he could hear them and I couldn't so I started to tweak my equalisation settings in my audio driver to try to amplify them. I couldn't get it just right but I googled what others did and found this one, which was close to mine but better:

MG5LudO.png

It doesn't make a massive difference but I find it helps, I use it with Midnight mode in the codmw audio settings (boost might be even better but I don't like how it sounds). I set it up in my trusty old ASUS Essence STX II panel:

DFdvCOl.png

But you may have an option in Windows 10 directly depending on your audio drivers. Sound properties then the enhancement tab. I don't have an enhancement tab. If you don't either, there's a software called EqualizerAPO which is supposed to be good. People were recommending a gui called Peace but I didn't run it as it came up with a 3 or so hits on virustotal, equalizerapo was fully clean but I'm not sure how easy it will be.

Naru

May 11, 2019
So the 10% XP Boost you get with the Season 2 BP, is that just for level XP or for BP Tier XP too or what?

Deleted member 135

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I've had my fill for a month or so. Got both guns, leveled a bunch of shit, starting to get tired of the camping and the spawns again.

Will come back closer to the end of the season.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I only play Shoothouse/Rust/Shipment in HC now, any other levels in FFA or Team Deathmatch are just campfest. Garbage spawn are better than going 30 sec without seeing anybody.

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
Reached up to lvl 59 of the Battle Pass. Got the kickass-looking M13 "Die Cast" Blueprint.

Not only that, I managed to get to objective 11 of "Warrior's Code" Mission as well. Not a bad day of progress, I'd say.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
So like, is it actually true that mouse and pad players are put into the same matches and servers?

I still see some killcams with twitch sensitivity that is just BEYOND questionable.

And I want an actual answer and not 'oh get good scrub' garbage.

GalacticMouse

Oct 25, 2017
So like, is it actually true that mouse and pad players are put into the same matches and servers?

I still see some killcams with twitch sensitivity that is just BEYOND questionable.

Some people use KB/M adapters that trick the console into thinking it's using a controller and I've definitely seen a few killcams I suspect of that. Otherwise though, the game shows you what input methods people are using in the lobby. The matchmaking pools seem to only mix when there's a party using both input types in the game. Otherwise you're matched with your same input type.

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Some people use KB/M adapters that trick the console into thinking it's using a controller and I've definitely seen a few killcams I suspect of that. Otherwise though, the game shows you what input methods people are using in the lobby. The matchmaking pools seem to only mix when there's a party using both input types in the game. Otherwise you're matched with your same input type.

See that's just wrong.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I legit gotta walk away and cool down after playing Gunfight. It makes me so salty. Ugh. I hate playing it so much but I have to get three more wins.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is the "Karma" officer challenge not working for anyone else? I've been playing the Shipment/Rust playlist and I swear I've picked up enemy weapons a few times to no avail. Although maybe it was a teammates weapon? Can you pick up teammate weapons? I've actually never paid attention to that....

Oct 29, 2017
*chefs kiss* this game has the best feeling gunplay in a game for me since Battlefield 3. Every gun feels AMAZING (except the revolver)

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
I asked on reddit but thought I'd ask here.

Anyone else have a rare issue on gunfight when you load into the game it auto results with a round loss and doesn't even show a map intro? My friend and I have had it happen 4 times out of the plenty of other matches we've played.

Haven't really seen anyone talking about it on the Reddit and I only got 1 response of someone saying it's happened to them so I'm going to go on a limb and say it's a rare issue. I also don't recall this being an issue before during the previous seasons.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
The Steel Curtain looks amazingly cool. Shame removing the barrel from the gun makes it look like any other AK.

XL Hoodie

Oct 25, 2017
U.S.

Its weird. I play on PC, and if I turn on crossplay my rooms are almost 50-70% console/controller players. My daughter is on ps4, and she plays with it on. She has only seen pc players a couple times.

Also, your silly console aimbot definitely offsets our twitch aiming. It's actually so infuriating that I turned off crossplay.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Its weird. I play on PC, and if I turn on crossplay my rooms are almost 50-70% console/controller players. My daughter is on ps4, and she plays with it on. She has only seen pc players a couple times.

Also, your silly console aimbot definitely offsets our twitch aiming. It's actually so infuriating that I turned off crossplay.

you have no clue how aim assist works

aimbot? Get a grip if you are getting stomped by console players that's all on you mouse has a huge advantage.

here educate yourself because you don't know what you are talking about.

youtu.be

Best Aim Assist Setting in Modern Warfare! | (Full Target Assist Breakdown!)

Modern Warfare is the first Call of Duty to provide multiple Aim Assist styles for multiplayer so today I break down exactly how each of these settings work ...

XL Hoodie

Oct 25, 2017
U.S.
you have no clue how aim assist works

aimbot? Get a grip if you are getting stomped by console players that's all on you mouse has a huge advantage.

here educate yourself because you don't know what you are talking about.

youtu.be

Best Aim Assist Setting in Modern Warfare! | (Full Target Assist Breakdown!)

Modern Warfare is the first Call of Duty to provide multiple Aim Assist styles for multiplayer so today I break down exactly how each of these settings work ...
wtf ever dude. We actually have to hold our targets, and deal with a thing called recoil. We don't get auto-locking M4 lazers.

Crocodilelogic

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
wtf ever dude. We actually have to hold our targets, and deal with a thing called recoil. We don't get auto-locking M4 lazers.

Go look at the average lifespan of a pc player vs a console player. I'll wait.

lmao poor keyboard and mouse players again you don't even understand how the game works.

You said aimbot describing aim assist you are literally clueless so we are done no discussion to be had.

Obviously you didn't want to watch the video and educate yourself so not much to discuss I'll just ignore you so I don't have to read your awful opinions.

Last edited: