• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What mode are you going to play first?

• Campaign

Votes: 1,203 62.2%
  • Special Ops

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 699 36.2%

• Total voters
CoD ERA Discord
  • OP
    OP
    vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
    Dec 28, 2017
    Join the ERA CoD Discord!
    Hidden content
    You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:
    PC Unlock Times
  • OP
    OP
    vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
    Dec 28, 2017
    When does this game unlock on PC?
    3594571-mw-pc-launch-map.jpg

HDR will be available at launch on PS4
  • OP
    OP
    vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
    Dec 28, 2017
    I'm concerned that we still haven't heard anything from anyone about HDR on PS4. IIRC didn't Xbox have it for the beta, but PS4 didn't? If they don't include it on PS4 that's fucked up, considering it was in Infinite Warfare three years ago.
    HDR was already confirmed with the PS4 Pro Bundle earlier this month

With PlayStation 4 Pro, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare fans can look forward to a number of features to help bring the most photorealistic environments in franchise history to life. 4K TV owners will appreciate 4K resolution using temporal anti-aliasing with dynamic up-sampling, while HD TV players will benefit from increased image clarity through supersampling when playing on PS4 Pro, compared to PS4.

Lastly, players with HDR displays can enjoy grounded combat and fast-paced action with high dynamic range color as well.

Reviews drop Friday Morning in Europe
  • ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
    Oct 30, 2017
    For the reviews, I just heard in a website's podcast that score/review will appear Friday morning (Europe time), so I guess probably 9:00 or 10:00 am

It would give :
    • 12:00am - 1:00am Pacific Oct 25
    • 3:00am - 4:00am East Oct 25
    • 8:00am - 9:00am UK Oct 25

For PC Players: GPU Not Supported Fix
  • Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
    So, anyone having the "gpu not supported problem", disable your integrated gpu, and disable your second screen, for some reason even when I did the first step it booted with my integrated gpu and barely made it past the opening videos almost froze my whole laptop. Also, you can disable the opening videos in the general settings. I can't believe they didn't think to disable checking for integrated gpu's, such bullshit.

Patch Notes for 11/19/19
  • ShutterMunster

Art Manager
    Verified
    Oct 27, 2017
    Patch Notes for 11/19/19

GENERAL FIXES:

• Special Operations: Fix for an issue where a player would see no objective after retrying a mission after spectating (Operation Paladin)
    • CDL: Fix for rulesets in Search and Destroy where Field Upgrades were disabled
    • Fix for an exploit where players could duplicate their killstreaks ("Fix for various exploits")
    • Fix for the "Blue V" Optic challenge not displaying the proper text description
    • Fix misspelling of "trophy"
    Ground War:

• Fixed a bug that could cause the filter on the respawn selection screen to stay on screen when spawning back in
    • Fix for an issue where the Select Loadout screen would keep reappearing after already selecting a loadout and attempting to spawn back in
    Missions/Challenges:

The following challenges have been fixed:

• "Infiltrator"
    • "Warrior's Code"
    • "Aggression"
    • "Dominator"
    • "Munitions"
    • Officer progression "Launch Destroys"
    • Officer progression "Heartbreaker"
    • Officer progression "Precision Airstrike"
    • Officer progression: "Karma"
    • Officer progression "Close and Personal"
    Weapons:

• AUG
      • Increasing close range damage
      • Increasing mid damage range and reduced chest multiplier
      • Small reduction to base weapon damage range
      • Significantly reduced the damage range added by attachments
      • Small hips spread increase
      • Reduced effective damage at the hip
    • Model 680: Slight reduction of damage range with all range-extending attachments