• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
hwTzwoj.jpg

sGH3iYC.png

Why3NMJ.png

Yn4i2oP.png

BETA-LAUNCH-01.jpg

BETA-LAUNCH-03.jpg

FAQ
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
FAQ:

Q: Where can I pre-order a digital edition of
Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare?
A: You can pre-order or pre-purchase Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare on the PlayStation Store, Microsoft Store, Battle.net, and most retailers.

Q: On which platforms are Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Beta codes available?
A: Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Beta codes are available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Blizzard Battle.net.

Q: I pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare digitally but didn't receive an Early Access Beta code. Where can I find it?
A: You don't need one! Code redemption is not necessary for pre-orders through the PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store, or pre-purchases through Battle.net. You're automatically registered to participate in Early Access for the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Beta on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC. When the Early Access begins, you'll be able to download it immediately.

Q: I pre-ordered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare through a participating retailer. Where can I locate my Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Early Access Beta code?
A: In most cases, the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Early Access Beta code will be printed on the retail receipt or sent to you via email on an online receipt. If you didn't receive a Beta code or can't locate it, please contact your retailer.

Q: When is the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Beta?
Weekend 1 - PlayStation 4 Exclusive:

September 12th to September 13th: PS4 Early Access
September 14th to September 16th: PS4 Open Beta

Weekend 2: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on Blizzard Battle.net:

September 19th to September 20th: Early Access on Xbox One*, and PC*. Open Beta on PS4
September 21st to September 23rd: Open Beta on PS4, Xbox One, and PC

Q: What time does the Beta start?
A: 10am Pacific, 1pm Eastern, 6pm British Summer Time

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2017
Anyone in the UK know the best place to get an early code without committing to pre-ordering? I'm not sold but I'd like the extra 2 days

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do we know if the beta will be cross-platform? I couldn't help but notice the cross-platform friends list in the alpha.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
what was wrong?
also what time does it start

Dunno? I've just read a lot of people praise the controls in the first beta which felt weightier, yet more tactical with all the hopping over objects and peaking. I like the current COD gameplay but I'm curious to see if the new approach feels right, which is what ultimately matters to me if I'm gonna get this for dozens/hundreds of hours of multiplayer. Ain't gonna do that if I don't like the feel of the movement or shooting, so I'm glad I can try it out before launch.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I got Thursday and Friday off both of these weeks. I needed to use up some days and definitely needed a break so what the hell, I'll relax and play a fuck ton of Call of Duty.

Neo_MG90

Apr 23, 2018
Aw yas, excited to play this on Saturday.

I hope they add the 20v20 or 50v50 modes this weekend. I want to see those big battles

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Are the codes multi-platform, by any chance? I saw some key stores selling keys without any mention of which platform they are for.

Jun 1, 2018
Dunno? I've just read a lot of people praise the controls in the first beta which felt weightier, yet more tactical with all the hopping over objects and peaking. I like the current COD gameplay but I'm curious to see if the new approach feels right, which is what ultimately matters to me if I'm gonna get this for dozens/hundreds of hours of multiplayer. Ain't gonna do that if I don't like the feel of the movement or shooting, so I'm glad I can try it out before launch.
ahhh i thought you meant you hoped they changed the movement from first beta to now

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, forgot this was coming this week. The alpha they had a few weeks ago seemed fun, so I'm excited to get more of the game.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Really excited to try the night-vision maps out. Really just can't wait to play more of this.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
You should get a code sent to the e-mail tied to your Amazon account. Go on callofduty.com/redeem when you get the code and enter it there.
I got that code a week ago and put it into the website. It said it wasn't ready to be used yet. I do it today and it says a playstation code has been redeemed already.

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
No it's two different emails. The link you sent me just says I've redeem this playstation code as well. Hope I didn't mess it up trying to redeem it last week.
Okay cool, check the inbox of the e-mail associated with your CoD account, there should be a code there that you input in the PSN store to get access

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I just preordered digitally but since I'm at work, I'm guessing I have to wait til i get home to preload this bad boy. Since, I can't access my library from my work computer. I can access my "download list", however it's not giving me an option to download a beta.