• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Goodacre0081

Oct 25, 2017
If you've got the Price skin for Blackout then you should already have Early Access to the Beta.

c19URJj.png
Ok so should I be able to find the beta in the psn store and DL it?

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

upinsmoke

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm so hyped for this. When are we expecting to get the beta codes in the email? I had a email off Amazon saying Activision would be in touch but just wondering roughly when?

Rodelero

Oct 27, 2017
Can't download via the above link myself, having entered the code on the Call of Duty website from a physical preorder.

haveheart

Oct 25, 2017
It's also up on the EU/GER storefront but I haven't yet received a code. Anyone else already got their code from Activision?

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
It absolutely kills me that the open phase of this starts right after Borderlands 3 launches lol. This is the first CoD I've seriously looked at buying in several years (since BO2), so I'm dying to check this out. I was always a big game mode guy so the 2v2 alpha they didn't really help me get a feel for things. I'm definitely not willing to commit to pre-ordering yet, so will have to tear myself away from Borderlands 3 sometime this weekend :/

Dusktildawn48

Chicken Chaser
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
It absolutely kills me that the open phase of this starts right after Borderlands 3 launches lol. This is the first CoD I've seriously looked at buying in several years (since BO2), so I'm dying to check this out. I was always a big game mode guy so the 2v2 alpha they didn't really help me get a feel for things. I'm definitely not willing to commit to pre-ordering yet, so will have to tear myself away from Borderlands 3 sometime this weekend :/
This is probably gonna start before BL3 launches

R0987

Avenger
Jan 20, 2018
Anybody received their code yet?

Lets just hope they dont do the same thing as last time where they gave out us codes to eu folks.

Those preloading already how big is it?

djshauny1

Oct 27, 2017
Got my code from amazon and redeemed it last week. No sign of my ps4 code from activision yet though.

Dave

Oct 26, 2017
My friend redeemed his beta code and it says he has it in an email. But they've never sent it? Help?

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Very hyped for this after playing the 2v2 beta. Gameplay, impact, guns, sound, everything is amazing. Maps don't look that interesting or great looking from the trailers