• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jsnepo

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Do we have a code begging thread? Link please. If not, anyone with a spare code preferrably NA region?

Bad_Boy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Preorder?

I preordered from amazon last night and it said i would get a code within 2 days

CDV13

Jan 30, 2018
If you need a code just do the Gamestop preorder for $5.00 bucks. That should be all you need to pre-order, then you can cancel after if you don't want to buy it or whatever. That's what I usually do for these things. I just end up buying the games anyway so I don't cancel them.

Cosmo Kramer

Prophet of Regret - Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
México
Any chance this goes live today even if it's late? I'll be away for the weekend and i want to play this now lol

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
The guy who has leaked everything says they can switch it on today if everything is looking ready, then he says not to expect it today.

So Im guessing tomorrow :(

Kibbles

Oct 25, 2017
So... When does Amazon email out the codes? Still haven't gotten one and it starts soon...

Anywhere that sends codes instantly besides in-store? How's Best buy's site? Gahhh

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
Just seen that crossplay is optional now in the settings. I'm out for the PC version now. Might buy it on PS4 If I ever see a good deal on ps+

wbloop

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Just seen that crossplay is optional now in the settings. I'm out for the PC version now. Might buy it on PS4 If I ever see a good deal on ps+
Wait, what? I specifically want to go for the PC version because while I'm good with a mouse I can hold my own with a controller, too. So I would use crossplay lobbies with a controller as soon as the PC crowd inevitably dies out like they do every damn time. This looks like that plan went down the toilet.

Hoodbury

Oct 27, 2017
Guilty of checking the client to see if it would let me in, lol. I just want to play and I'm home today.

DanteMenethil

Oct 25, 2017
Wait, what? I specifically want to go for the PC version because while I'm good with a mouse I can hold my own with a controller, too. So I would use crossplay lobbies with a controller as soon as the PC crowd inevitably dies out like they do every damn time. This looks like that plan went down the toilet.
Yep it's in the settings of the beta, seen on the subreddit.
S t e l l a R are you using spaces?

Crossplay should have optional settings built into the OS on consoles. If it's going to become a standard thing, there should be a choice whether you want to enable it or not.
You're not wrong but it's shaking my confidence in the health of the long term PC playerbase enough to not order it on PC like I originally planned.
Thats pretty weird. Opt in?
Yeah it's crossplay enabled <-> disabled in the settings.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
I preordered on PS4 so I guess I'll download this tonight.

Hah I preordered for the classic Price skin in Blackout. Really really hope we eventually get a Blackout for this too, it's all the CoD I've played in years. At least this SP campaign looks great.

Newlove

Oct 28, 2017
England
If I preorder digitally on PSN, do they charge you immediately? As I've pre-ordered on Xbox Live too because that's where I actually want to buy it.