• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I would be in heaven if we get a game similar to MW2019 in the Black Ops universe with just normal gun play and the classic kill streaks like the SR71 and dogs. Those weapons in such fidelity would be great.
We need maps which aren't designed with campers in mind. Holy fuck are MW's maps pure garbage. Also just make Scorestreaks the standard and Killstreaks a perk, ever since Treyarch introduced Scorestreaks to the franchise the amount of people caring about the objective without a doubt went up, MW re-introduces Killstreaks and suddenly you'd be extremely lucky if gamemodes like HQ even reach the score limit.
Also, can we get some proper Ranked Play with good seasonal rewards already? CoD has a franchises leagues with each of the 12 teams reportedly having paid $25mil each and yet we can't get Ranked Play? Fuck offffffffff
Edit: I just realized the 19th 18th is the 10th anniversary of the Black Ops reveal trailer. Would be a perfect date to do something for CoD2020.

Last edited:

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
We need maps which aren't designed with campers in mind. Holy fuck are MW's maps pure garbage. Also just make Scorestreaks the standard and Killstreaks a perk, ever since Treyarch introduced Scorestreaks to the franchise the amount of people caring about the objective without a doubt went up, MW re-introduces Killstreaks and suddenly you'd be extremely lucky if gamemodes like HQ even reach the score limit.
Also, can we get some proper Ranked Play with good seasonal rewards already? CoD has a franchises leagues with each of the 12 teams reportedly having paid $25mil each and yet we can't get Ranked Play? Fuck offffffffff
Edit: I just realized the 19th is the 10th anniversary of the Black Ops reveal trailer. Would be a perfect date to do something for CoD2020.

this man speaks the truth. The only thing I want them to take from MW is the engine and that gunplay. Keep everything else out.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For all of BO4's shortcomings, I'd rather play that for the next 10 years than play anymore of MW's multiplayer. The maps, the TTK, the doors, the camping spots, the claymores that even self-replenish, the lack of pointstreaks or other reasons to push the objectives, the noobtubing at the start... it's just an atrocious experience made for people who enjoy sitting in a corner 20 minutes to get cheap kills. At least BO4 is dynamic.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Blah, boots on thd ground
What's interesting is that map seems to be a futuristic map. You can see a sign which says Diaysler Robotics, a company which wasn't mentioned until BO4 from what I can find, even though all the rumors have been pointing to the game being set in the Cold War. Obviously could just be that this is very early alpha footage with them using an old leftover playspace from BO4, but it's still interesting nonetheless.