• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Skillbased Matchmaking is a horrible idea. Skill taking priority over connection is wrong, and then on top of that, if you want to play based on skill, play league play/ranked. We don't need normal public lobbies to be a similar, less gimped version of league play.

Normal public games are absolutely fine as is, all that needs fixing is team balancing and spawning. Nerf some guns too and we're all good.

But skills, level, k/d should be a factor, if not else in the team balancing. It's ridiculous how you can see lobbies where there's 5 master prestiges on one team and no prestige level 20s on the other, and this without even them playing together. It's simply absurd they still haven't fixed this, but go back to the Black Ops 3 Reddit in the days of the skillbased matchmaking (SBMM) and see how people react to even such balancing changes. I also love dominating, it feels awesome to go 40-2 on a TDM. But honestly, I'd rather have my matches hard fought, and skill at least become a factor. In a game with millions of people, I can't believe that in USA or Europe the game can't find enough players to pair me with that not only are close enough geographically but also skill-wise. I can see why this would be an issue in smaller countries in the middle of nowhere, which is why skill stats should be a factor, not the thing that dictates everything.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
But skills, level, k/d should be a factor, if not else in the team balancing. It's ridiculous how you can see lobbies where there's 5 master prestiges on one team and no prestige level 20s on the other, and this without even them playing together. It's simply absurd they still haven't fixed this, but go back to the Black Ops 3 Reddit in the days of the skillbased matchmaking (SBMM) and see how people react to even such balancing changes. I also love dominating, it feels awesome to go 40-2 on a TDM. But honestly, I'd rather have my matches hard fought, and skill at least become a factor. In a game with millions of people, I can't believe that in USA or Europe the game can't find enough players to pair me with that not only are close enough geographically but also skill-wise. I can see why this would be an issue in smaller countries in the middle of nowhere, which is why skill stats should be a factor, not the thing that dictates everything.
I'm not debating team balancing, as I even said that aspect needs to be fixed ASAP. But SBMM in general across the board? No chance in hell, I don't want that anywhere near public normal lobbies. As I said, if you want your matches won tough constantly and scraping victories, while facing enemies of equal skill...sounds like league play to me. Not normal public lobbies.

Meccs

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Skillbased Matchmaking is a horrible idea. Skill taking priority over connection is wrong
This is the thing I always hear but it's no excuse and doesn't make sense. No one says SBMM should prioritize skill over ping. If there is no one at your level around to fill a match it should not put you into a lobby with Japanese people that have a 200 ping if you're from Europe for example. It could widen the skill range for such occasions and games would still be more competitive that way. Call it a "soft or elastic" SBMM if you will.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Blackout is getting stale after reaching Max Echelon. Zombies is no longer survival focused but Easter Egg focused now and Multiplayer is so unbalanced and stale. Anyone else feeling the same way?

I don't play MP or Zombies but for me Blackout will be a game I play for years. I don't care if I max level up and get every skin. I just love the hunt and I love playing quads with friends.

If you want some inspiration for Blackout watch Teep and his friends play. Everytime I watch him I want to jump on and play more.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/362230013

hobdal

Mar 1, 2018
b3lwrc7dkaa21.jpg

There's a guy over on the Black Ops 4 Reddit that got 330 kills in a round yesterday! I was happy with my 60/70 odd kills games yesterday. There's a YouTube video of it at the link if you want to watch it

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blackops4/comments/afqhyw/330_kills_on_endurance_chaos_moshpit/

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
b3lwrc7dkaa21.jpg

There's a guy over on the Black Ops 4 Reddit that got 330 kills in a round yesterday! I was happy with my 60/70 odd kills games yesterday. There's a YouTube video of it at the link if you want to watch it

https://www.reddit.com/r/Blackops4/comments/afqhyw/330_kills_on_endurance_chaos_moshpit/

Not saying this isn't impressive, but unless this is staged or something it's just another showcase of how broken the team and lobby balancing in this game is, and how easy it is to abuse spawns right now. Even assuming there were 6 people among the opponents, though we only see 4 right now, that is still 55 deaths per player on average, in a match that lasted a couple minutes. It's pretty obvious most of these kills come down to killstreaks spamming spawns and spawntraps, which is definitely far from ideal. I remember seeing crazy numbers in older CODs but 330 in a single match is ridiculous and should never happen.

Deleted member 1726

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not saying this isn't impressive, but unless this is staged or something it's just another showcase of how broken the team and lobby balancing in this game is, and how easy it is to abuse spawns right now. Even assuming there were 6 people among the opponents, though we only see 4 right now, that is still 55 deaths per player on average, in a match that lasted a couple minutes. It's pretty obvious most of these kills come down to killstreaks spamming spawns and spawntraps, which is definitely far from ideal. I remember seeing crazy numbers in older CODs but 330 in a single match is ridiculous and should never happen.

I watched the YouTube video, it's from when they had endurance mosh pit, so the hardpoint lasts like 20 minutes.

It's really not that impressive to be honest, oh look, a team of players working together absolutely wreck a lobby of random players. He also spent 73 seconds of that 17 minute gameplay on the objective.

Deleted member 34132

Banned
Nov 23, 2017

I just checked the stats of the opponents:

Thailand3r either had 104 deaths or 42 deaths (lifetime k/d 0.83)
TheClaeson6 had several matches that day, but I assume it was the match where he had 88 deaths (lifetime k/d 0.63)
Chiefkakke had 59 deaths (lifetime k/d 0.52)
BNKL furem also had several matches that day, could be anything between 14 and 45 deaths (lifetime k/d 1.14)

I really have no clue how people have fun with this game getting killed that many times in one match or even with a lifetime k/d below 1.00. If they still have fun with it, nice for them, but I simply don't get it.

And why the fuck does it match them with people that are clearly over 1.00 or even over 2.00 and nearly 3.00 lifetime? The only criterion you have to match seems to be "be in region x and search for a match".

Xater

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I just checked the stats of the opponents:

Thailand3r either had 104 deaths or 42 deaths (lifetime k/d 0.83)
TheClaeson6 had several matches that day, but I assume it was the match where he had 88 deaths (lifetime k/d 0.63)
Chiefkakke had 59 deaths (lifetime k/d 0.52)
BNKL furem also had several matches that day, could be anything between 14 and 45 deaths (lifetime k/d 1.14)

I really have no clue how people have fun with this game getting killed that many times in one match or even with a lifetime k/d below 1.00. If they still have fun with it, nice for them, but I simply don't get it.

And why the fuck does it match them with people that are clearly over 1.00 or even over 2.00 and nearly 3.00 lifetime? The only criterion you have to match seems to be "be in region x and search for a match".

But skill based matchmaking is the devil!

Seriously at least put something in place that tries to put people with equal K/D in a match. I am not a great player, but I am probably decent. Still means my K/D can vary from like 0.6 to 2.0+ depending on how bad the matchmaking/teambalancing is.

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure COD would have half decent matchmaking if there was demand for it.

People loooove them pubstomps.

metalgear89

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Black ops 3 was never this lopsided interms of matchmaking. There are way to many matches where my team or the other team completely stomps. They completely fucked the net code and matchmaking with blops 4.

hobdal

Mar 1, 2018
I

My lifetime k/d over roughly 22 hours is about .91 and I have a lot of fun with it. I was down at .7 and managed to get it up closer to 1.0 in the last 5 hours or so.

Honestly I have had a lot of fun with the game. Sometimes I'll go 2.0 in a match and then maybe .7, to me the k/d doesn't really matter, I always have fun with it. My gaming time is too limited to be worried about some ratio like I was back in the CoD 4 days. It's probably the same for those other people.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
The day TTK in CoD will make sense will be a glorious one. Gotta love having 200 health and lvl2 armor only for someone with an Assault Rifle to kill me in 2 seconds over a huge distance.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The day TTK in CoD will make sense will be a glorious one. Gotta love having 200 health and lvl2 armor only for someone with an Assault Rifle to kill me in 2 seconds over a huge distance.

2 seconds? Last night I had the same scenario and I died in just over a second from medium distance. By the time I saw the shots' direction I was dead. Of course on his screen I would have likely seen he actually saw me like 2 seconds earlier and shot me for like 3-4 seconds, but that's COD tickrates I guess. If there wasn't this issue in Blackout at least, it'd be one of the GOAT multiplayer experiences ever made.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
That losing team probably had around 20 players join and quit within the timeframe of the match.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That losing team probably had around 20 players join and quit within the timeframe of the match.

Truth, but what should people do, really? In Nuketown you're practically guaranteed to spawn out in the open, and if the opponents are spamming helicopters, drones, missiles and whatnot, along with the usual man-made spawntraps on that cursed map, chances are you are dead by the time you'd even reach the house which is sort of safe: and I say sort of, because there's stuff like the Firebreak's "nuke" or the dog finding its way inside as well. I don't normally quit in this game because XP counts and "finished" gametime is useful for the pass, but I'd leave a shitfest like that in a second, no doubt.

May 22, 2018
Has anyone noticed massive input lag on PS4 over the last month or so? It seems to come and go periodically, but man it makes the MP completely unplayable. Its like your movements are behind by a second.

And to clarify I know it's not my TV, nor do I think its bluetooth interference. It only started happening in November and BO4 is the only game I'm currently playing that seems to suffer from this.

EDIT: I should add that I did Google this and got some hits on Reddit of people complaining about the same thing. No answers unfortunately.

Deleted member 34132

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
My lifetime k/d over roughly 22 hours is about .91 and I have a lot of fun with it. I was down at .7 and managed to get it up closer to 1.0 in the last 5 hours or so.

Honestly I have had a lot of fun with the game. Sometimes I'll go 2.0 in a match and then maybe .7, to me the k/d doesn't really matter, I always have fun with it. My gaming time is too limited to be worried about some ratio like I was back in the CoD 4 days. It's probably the same for those other people.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also far away from playing godlike. I'm only at 1.31 and had something around 0.76 the first couple of hours... but isn't the game more fun for you when you get 2, 3 or maybe even 4 kills in a row?

Last edited:

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
My start was really bad since I jumped into FFA, which isn't the best way to get a decent k/d ratio as a newbie. I remember my lifetime k/d being 0.77 about a week ago, while it is now sitting at 0.9. I am able to end most matches in the positive, but overall progress is slow.

I don't enjoy getting bulldozed and I certainly don't look at a 0.5 k/d and pat myself on the shoulder. But I do enjoy gradually getting better at the game. Maybe it helps that I have been playing fighting games before this. In that genre it is par for the course to get bodied when you first go online, and it helps develop the mindset of forgetting about the raw win/loss numbers and instead focus on what you can learn from each match.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I am currently tier 83 and I saw the reserves appear a few days ago. Watched the movie and got all giddy about the shit I could get from them, until I went and looked at the odds of actually getting all that crazy stuff.

At this point I just hope I get some nice colors and war paint for Seraph and/or Torque.

EndlessNever

Oct 25, 2017
At this moment of time I have a 2.01 lifetime KDR, and I'm pretty disappointed and find it sometimes not even fun if I don't hit even a small streak in the match. Maybe that's just me being competitive (or salty, lol) but I've absolutely no idea how people go negative continually and have fun.

And if you do, man more power to you folks. But that ain't me.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've just been in the hackiest lobby I've ever seen in this game. It would lag every single time someone was about to shoot me, so unless I took them without them noticing I'd die for sure. The opponents had a constant barrage of streaks, the same player could have like 3 hellstorms in like 30 seconds even though he wasn't getting kills on the feed. Enemies would see and kill me through walls constantly. The names above my teammates' heads would randomly disappear so distinguishing between them and the enemies was hard at times (this wasn't in hardcore). And, surprise surprise, the enemies all had crazy amounts of kills and barely and deaths: it's easy enough when you are nearly immortal and can call in streaks regardless of points. Disgusting stuff, stuff like this makes me want to stop playing multiplayer games altogether.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands

Looks like it's open to all UK players, so if anyone wants a shot at playing with YouTubers/Streamers and maybe winning some cash in the process, here's your chace

Last edited:

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Just got my best round ever:

On Gridlock, too, which I kind of hate. Swordfish kicks ass in HC. The round after this one I went 15/3 in Firing Range (Night).

Also I hate what Black Ops 4 does to the share button. I made three screenshots of the final scoreboard of this game, just to be sure. Not only didn't the "screenshot taken" notification pop up until 30 seconds later, turns out it also didn't actually take a single screenshot.

Deleted member 34132

Banned
Nov 23, 2017
Nice. Such rounds feels really good. A 5.0 after that is also really good.
And I see you are Prestige 1 Level 34 already... haven't you just prestiged 2 or 3 days ago?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah after I diamond the SMG I'm just gonna leave it at that cause the Dark Matter doesn't really look all that good for the effort and Mastercraft and Reactive camo looks nice enough for me

Oct 25, 2017
Still trying to get 5 kills without dying 5 times with Combat Knife, can't do it even once. Got up to 4 kills but then someone always gets me.

What would be the best game mode and map to try this on? It'll suck doing this with Secret Santa and Slay Bell as well...

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Nice. Such rounds feels really good. A 5.0 after that is also really good.
And I see you are Prestige 1 Level 34 already... haven't you just prestiged 2 or 3 days ago?
Thanks! Yeah, these rounds are nice confidence boosts. Reaching the scorestreaks especially. I tend to have positive k/d these days, but never quite reach tier 2 and 3 before dying. This time I called in an attack chopper two, maybe three minutes into the game.

Nah, a bit longer. I prestiged 5 days ago. First 20 - 25 levels have been very fast, especially with all the new prestige challenges for all attachments, perks and whatnot. Things have slowed down a bit since.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
3 wins today in Blackout. I won my first game of the day with a group of random quads and then won another immediately after in duos. Feels good man. Definitely feel like I understand the mindset of BR games finally. Most importantly is knowing how to properly flank.

Last edited:

ThatOneGuy831

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, hardcore is really weird. But in a good way. Just got a collateral double headshot with the ICR of all guns.

I like how... peaceful... the mode feels. No killcams, every gun kills in 1-2 shots anyway, lack of hud means a lot less stimuli to overcook your brain... I could get used to this.
Yee! I tried Hardcore just to see if I liked it and I prefer it over the regular modes. Maybe I'm crazy with my opinion but I dont care, I love Hardcore

hobdal

Mar 1, 2018
Also I hate what Black Ops 4 does to the share button. I made three screenshots of the final scoreboard of this game, just to be sure. Not only didn't the "screenshot taken" notification pop up until 30 seconds later, turns out it also didn't actually take a single screenshot.

I thought this was just me not using the share button properly or a problem with my PS4. Didn't realise it was the game causing it. Good to know it's not just me, but annoying how it works.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Yee! I tried Hardcore just to see if I liked it and I prefer it over the regular modes. Maybe I'm crazy with my opinion but I dont care, I love Hardcore
The only thing I dislike about HC is the combination between friendly fire and lack of information your team members' positions. Emphasis on combination here. I don't mind friendly fire at all, I think it actually is a good countermeasure to spraying and the like. But it is a bit much when you have no idea where your team members are. It is especially bad in maps with lots of tight spaces and corners, and you just have to guess the footsteps you hear coming your way are from an enemy or a team member. These are lose-lose situations.

The lack of enemy indicators on the minimap, even when they fire their weapons, would have been enough in my opinion.

Other than that I really like HC, though.

I thought this was just me not using the share button properly or a problem with my PS4. Didn't realise it was the game causing it. Good to know it's not just me, but annoying how it works.
It feels like the game slows down the entire dashboard, especially in between matches, though the share gallery suffers the worst. It is pretty bad.

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Forgot to set my PS4 to sleep mode when I left for work. Gonna be patching shit for two hours when I get home, probably. Sweet.

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing I dislike about HC is the combination between friendly fire and lack of information your team members' positions. Emphasis on combination here. I don't mind friendly fire at all, I think it actually is a good countermeasure to spraying and the like. But it is a bit much when you have no idea where your team members are. It is especially bad in maps with lots of tight spaces and corners, and you just have to guess the footsteps you hear coming your way are from an enemy or a team member. These are lose-lose situations.

The lack of enemy indicators on the minimap, even when they fire their weapons, would have been enough in my opinion.
Use the Team Link perk. It's completely useless in normal modes, but super helpful in hardcore. If there is no blue in front of you, it's safe to fire.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
With the limits on grenades and armor, mp is actually feels more balanced than Blackout during an individual gunfight (ignoring ults and killstreaks). They actually balanced armor in MP by making it slow you down, make your footsteps louder and countered it with FMJ. They actually limited grenade spam too. It's a strange decision to make cluster bombs so good and frags so shitty but make both just as common. I just don't find Blackout that fun at the moment compared to normal multiplayer after some of the changes they made.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
With the limits on grenades and armor, mp is actually feels more balanced than Blackout during an individual gunfight (ignoring ults and killstreaks). They actually balanced armor in MP by making it slow you down, make your footsteps louder and countered it with FMJ. They actually limited grenade spam too. It's a strange decision to make cluster bombs so good and frags so shitty but make both just as common. I just don't find Blackout that fun at the moment compared to normal multiplayer after some of the changes they made.

Agree. At launch I would play Blackout for hours, then occasionally hop into multiplayer because I was fascinated by some of the concepts, but it just felt less fun. Nowadays I easily find myself losing hours in multiplayer, but I hardly play more than 2 rounds of Blackout in a row. Shockingly enough multiplayer is more balanced and fun right now.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think both modes are underhwelming.

MP just seems like a colossal failure for me, and Blackout whilst enjoyable just has quite a few too many odd design decisons in it, specifically the armour implementation and also amount of grenades people can have.

It's like they don't have the manpower to support two mutliplayer games so both are suffering.

To be expected really, this is Activison/Treyarchs first foray into such a game that is being outclassed by Epic with their constant updates/evolutions/events and new content, so inevitably both products would suffer.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think both modes are underhwelming.

MP just seems like a colossal failure for me, and Blackout whilst enjoyable just has quite a few too many odd design decisons in it, specifically the armour implementation and also amount of grenades people can have.

It's like they don't have the manpower to support two mutliplayer games so both are suffering.

To be expected really, this is Activison/Treyarchs first foray into such a game that is being outclassed by Epic with their constant updates/evolutions/events and new content, so inevitably both products would suffer.

On the other hand Fortnite's shooting is still trash-tier after like 7 seasons so no way I'm going back to that. The events they're building up are impressive and they add major updates to the game every week, which is a sight to behold, but the core gameplay is not and has never been very good in their BR mode, which is quite a problem. They are trying to hide this behind wacky weekly game modes and challenges that force 75% of the players to play a billion things that have nothing to do with surviving and classic BR, but the actual BR in the game is not very good. Blackout has it beat in just about every single way there. But I agree they seem to be struggling to keep up, 3 months in and there's barely been any substantial (or good) changes.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On the other hand Fortnite's shooting is still trash-tier after like 7 seasons so no way I'm going back to that. The events they're building up are impressive and they add major updates to the game every week, which is a sight to behold, but the core gameplay is not and has never been very good in their BR mode, which is quite a problem. They are trying to hide this behind wacky weekly game modes and challenges that force 75% of the players to play a billion things that have nothing to do with surviving and classic BR, but the actual BR in the game is not very good. Blackout has it beat in just about every single way there. But I agree they seem to be struggling to keep up, 3 months in and there's barely been any substantial (or good) changes.

I hear you on the shooting in Fortnite, the bloom needs to go, and that aspect is no match for Call of Duty, as they have that nailed, I'll not argue that point.

Blackout is a fantastic idea poorly implemented with many bizarre decisions in it, but as yet we don't know how Blackout will evolve past 12 months and into the next game which kind of makes me annoyed as well, as you say we're now 3 months into Blackout, which if use the old method of dating means Black Ops 4 has a shelf life left of 9 months (I'm not convinced that this package has the appeal to keep people coming back 12/18 months into the game) like Black Ops 3 did.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hear you on the shooting in Fortnite, the bloom needs to go, and that aspect is no match for Call of Duty, as they have that nailed, I'll not argue that point.

Blackout is a fantastic idea poorly implemented with many bizarre decisions in it, but as yet we don't know how Blackout will evolve past 12 months and into the next game which kind of makes me annoyed as well, as you say we're now 3 months into Blackout, which if use the old method of dating means Black Ops 4 has a shelf life left of 9 months (I'm not convinced that this package has the appeal to keep people coming back 12/18 months into the game) like Black Ops 3 did.

I personally believe I'll be sticking to this game for the time being. When MW3 came out I was into BO1 still mainly. When Ghosts and Advanced Warfare came out, I was still mainly playing BO2. When Infinite Warfare and WW2 came out, I played those too but ultimately after the initialy "wow" phase I slowly moved back to BO3 again. I'm practically certain BO4 will be my to-go COD for the next years, but it remains to be seen how they handle the game separation now. If the next COD has a "new" Battle Royale game that is not tied to Blackout, that would be a huge mistake imho - you don't compete with Fortnite and PUBG by making your gamers migrate through various games, especially since this isn't FIFA where rosters need to stay updated, these are non-license-driven games where there's no such thing as out-of-date content. And given the massive playercounts a BR game needs to function ideally, it'd be fucking suicide, and Blackout would be near unusable in a year or two, which would be a huge shame. If the next BR map/mode rolls into Blackout however instead of working as its own game, they'll have a formula for keeping the game fresh, by adding basically half a game every 12 months into it, with minor updates inbetween. Like in the good old days of expansion packs.

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
My 2 cents on what would make Blackout better:

1. Give me an option to buy more Weapon Camos!
- While I understand the nature of making me log in to see what is "new to buy" even though they are recycling the same assets every 2-3 weeks, I don't understand why you would limit your income severely. The MP has not clicked for me so I will never obtain the MP camos on this title. How hard would it be to have a page of 20-30 camos that they could rotate out periodically? They literally are putting up about 1 camo to buy every 3 weeks on Xbox. They have 10 + years of weapon camos they can recycle which would take next to no dev time at all to implement this.

2. Where are the weekly/weekend playlist events?
- I don't understand why we have only seen 1 event smgs/shottys in 3+ months? Why no variety? Snipers/Pistols only, Teams of 6 would be a blast, 50 v 50, no vehicles, no armor, etc.

3. Need some more challenges to complete.
- I agree with the above poster as my summer season with Fortnite made me a challenge chaser vs a game player and I didn't like that at all. However as I near the level cap I am running out of challenges to accomplish. Surely they could make some more?!??

4. Raise the level cap.
- Why are we capped at 80? Not sure I understand the logic on this one. Just let it continue to infinity like R6Siege.

5. Reward achievements better.
- Why only a character every 20 levels? Raise the cap and make the grind a little more rewarding, like adding camos, characters, etc based off in game Blackout levels achieved. To me the 100 tiered progression system is a weak choice to be universal across all game modes. Meanwhile MP still has their standard carrots to grab on each rank up, however Blackout is lacking in this immensely.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017

I don't think Blackout is poorly implemented at all. The shooting feels incredible. The vehicles control just as good as something like Halo. The map design and layout is fantastic. It's always going to need tweaks to keep things fresh but for a first Battle Royale effort from Treyarch, it's very strong overall. It's much stronger than the MP. There's really no comparison for me atleast. All of my friends playing Blackout are ex-Fortnite guys and love it and will be around for awhile. The only few gripes I have are the same ones most people have:

1) They need to remove concussion nades completely. If not, limit them to one per person.
2) Limit the amount of nades people can carry. 2 max before they have to re-loot.
3) Have more events like Close Quarters Frenzy on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
4) Raise the level cap from 80 to the same thing as MP.

Deleted member 1726

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You can't seriously be saying the looting system in blackout is good, I would say it's barely adequate, then there is the weird glitching (which was the last time I played Blackout) where items seemingly drop out of the screen when you are going through a deadman's chest.

Having watched the video from drift0r recently about the game and his thoughts it echoed my own experiences and the end game just becomes nothing but who has the most objects to throw.

There's also that tweet from someone who plays a silly amount of blackout, 1,377 damage with one kill.....that tells me something somewhere isn't right, then the fact of this

And it's starting to mount up to a bit of a mess.

I agree it's their first foray into this arena and it's commendable we got what we did, but patience is running thin now and three months in with a possible 9 months left, does it fill you with confidence? It doesn't for me.