• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To make a statement against the 1 week PS4 exclusivity for next years COD is there a chance 'Era' can kickstart the idea/movement of waiting a week to purchase the game if you are an Xbox/PS4 player? Would Activision notice?

Meaning if we have to wait a week for content, then you have to wait a week for our $.

The way they are handling the past couple CODs and how even Treyarch failed to live up to their high standards set in prior games, I'm not even sure I'm buying the next COD at all, let alone at launch or a week later. I'm satisfied with the multiplayer core experience but the general post-launch support for any of the game modes has been very disappointing, and that's without going into the insanely grindy and predatory MTXs.

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Latency in Blackout is getting worse and worse. I'm losing tons of gunfights after loading my enemy with bullets only to find on their end, they were hit maybe three times. On my end, I see six or even seven hitmarkers.

Also, getting real tired of the free overheal from Trauma Kits. Makes gunfights feel really lopsided; that extra fifty health lets you survive one or two additional shots without armor, and with it, as many as three or four.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking forward to a MW-skinned Blackout. I prefer to have actual weapons rather than the made up ones even though these are all mostly inspired by real weapons. Also it will be fun to play Blackout with all the Modern Warfare characters.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
I dunno, I came late to COD (BLOPS2 was my first REAL COD experience) and I enjoy their not really scifi take on guns.

Speaking of which, I finally booted up MWR and I did not expect such low TTK after playing BLOPS4 for so long. I'm so used to the three lane approach that I had a real hard time getting used to these maps.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno, I came late to COD (BLOPS2 was my first REAL COD experience) and I enjoy their not really scifi take on guns.

Speaking of which, I finally booted up MWR and I did not expect such low TTK after playing BLOPS4 for so long. I'm so used to the three lane approach that I had a real hard time getting used to these maps.

MWR is a good reminder that COD evolved a lot. Horrible spawns (we complain about the ones in BO4 but in MWR you can die literally 0.1 second after spawning), a lot of maps cause spawn camps, the killstreaks are broken as hell, no anti-camping measures, the lower TTK means less tactics, etc. etc.. Game still has a lovely campaign and multiplayer was revolutionary, but already something like Black Ops 2 from 2012 shits over it in terms of design and balance, working on the same formula but without falling into the same traps of inexperience IW had with that game in 2007 and therefore what came back with the remaster. Nostalgia factor is real but no way in hell MWR is anywhere near as balanced as the past couple CODs.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
MWR is a good reminder that COD evolved a lot. Horrible spawns (we complain about the ones in BO4 but in MWR you can die literally 0.1 second after spawning), a lot of maps cause spawn camps, the killstreaks are broken as hell, no anti-camping measures, the lower TTK means less tactics, etc. etc.. Game still has a lovely campaign and multiplayer was revolutionary, but already something like Black Ops 2 from 2012 shits over it in terms of design and balance, working on the same formula but without falling into the same traps of inexperience IW had with that game in 2007 and therefore what came back with the remaster. Nostalgia factor is real but no way in hell MWR is anywhere near as balanced as the past couple CODs.
Mate, MW1 is the best COD game ever and Goldeneye is the best MP FPS ever.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
The maps in MW felt very same-y and a little flat. The MW2 maps were a huge step-up. I really want them to look at keeping a longer TTK. Change the healing system if they want, but I felt this TTK was really fun. Just a little more space for maneuvers.

Oct 25, 2017
MWR is a good reminder that COD evolved a lot. Horrible spawns (we complain about the ones in BO4 but in MWR you can die literally 0.1 second after spawning), a lot of maps cause spawn camps,
MWR doesn't have Call of Duty 4's spawn system

COD4 had good spawns, not the garbage literally every game afterward had.
In 4 I never spawned across the map from my team around enemies, in MWR its like every other spawn.

COD4 and MW2 have the best maps of the series. COD4 launched with 16 and only has 2 subpar maps(WetWork, Shipment)

Last edited:

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Man WetWork blooooooooooooows. Shipment is just like a real bad Nuketown. I can't believe it is part of the regular map rotation.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Thinking about the possibility of a MW themed BR really makes me wanna see a BR with MW2's Javelin. Just imagine the panic it could case when you hear one being launched close to you.
I also hope they'll someday incorporate Scoresteak rewards into Blackout or another future CoD BR to make it even more a true CoD BR. The rewards obviously shouldn't be lethal stuff like the Attack Choppers, Hellstorm Missiles or even RC-XDs since getting killed by those in a BR would be beyond frustrating, but just small stuff like being able to call in a Care Package to replenish ammo while getting a decent chance of getting lvl3 armor at a 5 killstreak would be nice. Or just have a car or even a Helicopter delivered to you.

Oct 25, 2017
Thinking about the possibility of a MW themed BR really makes me wanna see a BR with MW2's Javelin. Just imagine the panic it could case when you hear one being launched close to you.
I also hope they'll someday incorporate Scoresteak rewards into Blackout or another future CoD BR to make it even more a true CoD BR. The rewards obviously shouldn't be lethal stuff like the Attack Choppers, Hellstorm Missiles or even RC-XDs since getting killed by those in a BR would be beyond frustrating, but just small stuff like being able to call in a Care Package to replenish ammo while getting a decent chance of getting lvl3 armor at a 5 killstreak would be nice. Or just have a car or even a Helicopter delivered to you.
MW BR should attempt crazy weekend warfare modes.
for example
nuclear launch codes spawn as loot around the map,
latest

with
latest

under it are a section of the map IW Blackout map.
Find 3-4 keys and you can launch a nuke from the war room and win.
(trick is though the algorithm is adjusted to put the keys away from the silo, and maybe you need 1 key to open the door)

Or heck just a mode where 30ish kills gives it as a killstreak.

Oct 25, 2017
Just saw a YouTube video that basically counted the days between a COD reveal and release,
The average was like 188 days, if COD2019 is around the old November spot that would be April 26.
which had me wondering if they'd actually reveal it around something that big to overshadow it....

Then I thought what if Activision had the reveal be a large theatrical trailer like the older COD reveal but actually run it in theaters that weekend.
Activision typically likes sport events but that would take it to another level.
That would be huge for Activision and would be exactly what the point of a Modern Warfare 4.

Or go silly have the reveal set up as a generic "in a world... consumed by war" movie trailer before immediately cutting to the classic live action call of duty trailer,
which potentially has an Avenger actor in it(RDJ and Chris Evans have both done them) with a release date reveal and announcement of a full reveal event at a later date.

Last edited:

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017

I would love to have level 3 armor and trauma kits given as a killstreak rather than just a random drops. Get rid of the random airdrops, replace them with killstreak drops to reward going out and getting kills. It would be like those sponsors in the Hunger Games.

I'm also surprised there's no remote detonated explosive in this game, like C4. I like the way Rainbow has it, you can hear a sound cue when someone prepares to throw it and it has a very audible beep as well. Allows people to counter it but still useful.

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
I would love to have level 3 armor and trauma kits given as a killstreak rather than just a random drops. Get rid of the random airdrops, replace them with killstreak drops to reward going out and getting kills. It would be like those sponsors in the Hunger Games.

I'm also surprised there's no remote detonated explosive in this game, like C4. I like the way Rainbow has it, you can hear a sound cue when someone prepares to throw it and it has a very audible beep as well. Allows people to counter it but still useful.

I was saying the same thing about C-4 the other day. Also would like to see claymores replace the trip mines in MW4.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
At this point we already knew about Black Ops 4, right? I'm ready for some news. I think this is a really important transition for the future of the series. They need start linking the games and have stuff carry over I think.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
I worry for this franchise if they don't pick up another studio. 3 years per game was already pushing it and next gen is going to be even more taxing

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
At this point we already knew about Black Ops 4, right? I'm ready for some news. I think this is a really important transition for the future of the series. They need start linking the games and have stuff carry over I think.

I'm starting to think Activison doesn't know what to do either, which is why the delay in announcement maybe? Obviously the BR genre is uncharted territory for them. But seeing the changes they did to PC this past week due to dwindling populations, coupled with I'm starting to see slower que times during off-peak times on XBOX lately one wonders what happens this Fall?

If they keep it separate it will pretty much annihilate the population #'s on Blackout, which would render that game mode unplayable once the new title comes out. Good luck getting people to fork over $8.00 -$20.00 for skins in that mode on the new game if they know it will only last 10-12 months.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Black Ops 4 was officially confirmed with a teaser on 8 March, full reveal May 17th.
And we can probably rule out the last week of this month and the first 2 weeks or so of May due to the launch of the new Operation, I doubt Activision is gonna reveal a new CoD while also pushing the latest big BO4 update.
Here's a prediction: we know there's a good chance Sony and Activision will probably be once again be partnering for the marketing of the game. We've also had some hints that Sony wants to launch a big AAA game later this year, with Benji saying Sony is indeed looking to launch TLoU2 before Q4. What if the game gets revealed in a new State of Play in May, with the focus on MW4 (or whatever it is) and TLoU2?
This would be a great way for Activision to reveal the game as it means that a bunch of people who normally aren't interested in it get exposed to the reveal trailer, and it would be great for Sony as the entire Call of Duty fanbase would tune in for their next State of Play, in which they'll see Sony's next blockbuster.
In my opinion this just makes a whole lot of sense.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
Black Ops 4 was officially confirmed with a teaser on 8 March, full reveal May 17th.
And we can probably rule out the last week of this month and the first 2 weeks or so of May due to the launch of the new Operation, I doubt Activision is gonna reveal a new CoD while also pushing the latest big BO4 update.
Here's a prediction: we know there's a good chance Sony and Activision will probably be once again be partnering for the marketing of the game. We've also had some hints that Sony wants to launch a big AAA game later this year, with Benji saying Sony is indeed looking to launch TLoU2 before Q4. What if the game gets revealed in a new State of Play in May, with the focus on MW4 (or whatever it is) and TLoU2?
This would be a great way for Activision to reveal the game as it means that a bunch of people who normally aren't interested in it get exposed to the reveal trailer, and it would be great for Sony as the entire Call of Duty fanbase would tune in for their next State of Play, in which they'll see Sony's next blockbuster.
In my opinion this just makes a whole lot of sense.

That timing does make sense. I wonder if the march reveal last year was an accident because james harden was just wearing that hat. Maybe it was on purpose though two months notice before your reveal event seems like a lot. We don't need that much time ahead. MW4 + TLoU2 would be a great State of Play.

I'm starting to think Activison doesn't know what to do either, which is why the delay in announcement maybe? Obviously the BR genre is uncharted territory for them. But seeing the changes they did to PC this past week due to dwindling populations, coupled with I'm starting to see slower que times during off-peak times on XBOX lately one wonders what happens this Fall?

If they keep it separate it will pretty much annihilate the population #'s on Blackout, which would render that game mode unplayable once the new title comes out. Good luck getting people to fork over $8.00 -$20.00 for skins in that mode on the new game if they know it will only last 10-12 months.

It will tell us if they really get GaaS or not. You need that long-term continuity but I don't think anyone at the company wants to lose out on those millions of $60 purchases they get every year. A victim of its own success in a way. I think Blackout especially needs to be the same base and the MW version of it should just be another map. In my mind, they should be treating the $60 yearly purchase as a year-long battle pass. My idea in the past is that they should be launching a Call of Duty platform where you sub in some way and you not only get whatever the current latest CoD is but also any past Call of Duty is playable. Lower up-front cost but longer term which is the name of the game right now. Any sort of iterative game like sports games would be prime for this kind of system. Similar to how if you subscribe to World of Warcraft you get all the previous expansion content just through your $15 sub. I'm just thinking way out there but the franchise is definitely stuck on last gen's model.

I kind of hate talking about this because it's more of the business side which can get a little skeevy talking about fresh idea to part consumers with as much money as possible.

TRU

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
The easiest way to do it imo and they still get the $ is make each new game include the previous games content/map. So if you buy MW4 you get the Black Ops Blackout/Alcatraz content. If you buy the COD that comes out in 2020 you get the Blackout/Alcatraz/MW4 Map.

Then the players who own BO4, but don't buy the newer games will still be able to play game mode.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Business wise I see things going as follows

• MW4 Reveal. No BR Mode
  • Blackout going free to play, will be it's own game/app
  • MW Themed map coming to Blackout on MW4 release.
  • MW4 going for regular November release
  • Heavy focus on "Loot" and a PvE mode, something like Destinys Gambit.
  • Headquarters WW2 Return tobshow off gear

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
I hate Alcatraz but I finally "got" how to survive in regular Blackout. Hmm...I can see why some people like this over Apex. Which map is larger? Blackout or Apex? I don't know if it's the movement mechanics but the Blackout map feels so huge compared to Apex's.

Oct 25, 2017
This guy checked the numbers

for non-Treyarch games 188 days from release is the typical reveal,

188 - Ghosts
186 - Advanced Warfare
211 - Black Ops 3
188 - Infinite Warfare
196 - WW2
218 - Black Ops 4

Black Ops 4 also released in October last year so its first teaser was March 6th.

If Modern Warfare 4 returns to the classic November date, 188 days would mean a reveal on April 26th, however with something as big as Avengers that week,
reveal will either be theatrical or held a week.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
This guy checked the numbers

for non-Treyarch games 188 days from release is the typical reveal,

188 - Ghosts
186 - Advanced Warfare
211 - Black Ops 3
188 - Infinite Warfare
196 - WW2
218 - Black Ops 4

Black Ops 4 also released in October last year so its first teaser was March 6th.

If Modern Warfare 4 returns to the classic November date, 188 days would mean a reveal on April 26th, however with something as big as Avengers that week,
reveal will either be theatrical or held a week.

I highly doubt they'll hold it for a week as that would overlap with Black Ops 4's newest Operation, which is scheduled to launch April 30th on PS4 and May 7th on XB1 and PC. If we don't see something by Thursday next week it's gonna be the middle of May in my opinion.

Oct 25, 2017
I highly doubt they'll hold it for a week as that would overlap with Black Ops 4's newest Operation, which is scheduled to launch April 30th on PS4 and May 7th on XB1 and PC. If we don't see something by Thursday next week it's gonna be the middle of May in my opinion.
Personally if im putting money on it, im betting on a theatrical trailer running on Endgame's weekend.
Call of Duty used to like the big theatrical reveal trailers and they typically like big sporting events, with them making a Modern Warfare 4 and wanting to recapture the fanbase from that time it would be the best way to get the message of "Call of Duty and Modern Warfare is back!" out there

It will probably be something simple like this

except you end on a MP Nuke or AC-130 tease

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In the past, investing in a COD multiplayer made sense, because while the game was "rolled out" in 12 months, it'd still have a giant population for years to come. To this day, aside from the hackers you find, MW2, BO1, BO2 and such classics still have a rather large population on X360/X1. But if they move away from Blackout entirely, the couple thousand enthusiasts that stick around instead of moving towards the next big thing will not be enough. The cynic in me thinks maybe that's one of the reasons we got Alcatraz: it requires a lot less players. Activision better find a way to implement the next COD's BR into Blackout, or keep Blackout as a stand-alone product and not launch a new one next year with Treyarch just updating Blackout or something. They could potentially kill their biggest COD hit in a while if they don't treat Blackout well.

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
The easiest way to do it imo and they still get the $ is make each new game include the previous games content/map. So if you buy MW4 you get the Black Ops Blackout/Alcatraz content. If you buy the COD that comes out in 2020 you get the Blackout/Alcatraz/MW4 Map.

Then the players who own BO4, but don't buy the newer games will still be able to play game mode.

Yeah, Blackout mode should be connected between both games.

Business wise I see things going as follows

• MW4 Reveal. No BR Mode
  • Blackout going free to play, will be it's own game/app
  • MW Themed map coming to Blackout on MW4 release.
  • MW4 going for regular November release
  • Heavy focus on "Loot" and a PvE mode, something like Destinys Gambit.
  • Headquarters WW2 Return tobshow off gear
These two bullets are a must from my point of view. AT LEAST Blackout has to be a link between the games.

In the past, investing in a COD multiplayer made sense, because while the game was "rolled out" in 12 months, it'd still have a giant population for years to come. To this day, aside from the hackers you find, MW2, BO1, BO2 and such classics still have a rather large population on X360/X1. But if they move away from Blackout entirely, the couple thousand enthusiasts that stick around instead of moving towards the next big thing will not be enough. The cynic in me thinks maybe that's one of the reasons we got Alcatraz: it requires a lot less players. Activision better find a way to implement the next COD's BR into Blackout, or keep Blackout as a stand-alone product and not launch a new one next year with Treyarch just updating Blackout or something. They could potentially kill their biggest COD hit in a while if they don't treat Blackout well.

The only issue is that an MW themed game will want to use the actual weapons and gadgets associated with the Modern Warfare franchise which clash with what's in Blackout. Even the name Blackout implies a link to the Black Ops franchise. So do they maintain separate item sets on the different maps? Who's in charge of balancing? Map updates and new guns? I think this transition is a moment for the CoD franchise which is why I'm really excited to see what they have planned.

They gotta do something to keep up with everyone else. Something really exciting.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Make Blackout f2p with the current Black Ops 4 version as the base with everything it currently has staying exactly the same (free contraband stream, paid character and gun customization) with Raven taking over.
Then with MW4 give people a single-use code with every purchase. This code unlocks 2 things: a Modern Warfare themed map with guns from the MW franchise, and a bunch of Modern Warfare characters you can play as on both the Black Ops 4 maps and MW4 map (locking characters to specific maps would be quite dumb IMO, if someone wants to play as a certain character at all times you should let them). Change the Contraband stream to a MW theme, but still keep the Black Ops stuff in Reserves and keep offering Black Ops stuff in the store, although the focus should obviously be on MW. Whenever IW adds new guns to MW4 also add them to the MW Blackout map, and keep adding MW characters to the game throughout the season just like Treyarch is currently doing with BO. All this stuff could also be sold separately for people who want the MW themed Blackout stuff but don't want to buy MW4 itself.
And then with future releases do the same.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it really shouldn't be hard to connect Blackout to Modern Warfare.

Black Ops Blackout goes F2P,
You buy MW4 or you can pay $20-$30 for the MW content if thats all you want.

characters carry over however all the modern warfare characters will be added, with variants becoming skins in the market(Arctic Soap, Wetsuit Sandman, etc)

The default generic characters are changed, more faces and the rank reward characters become uniforms for those characters.
You can then get camos to replace their black uniforms or have the ability to buy uniforms of past factions for those(Marines, SAS, Spetsnaz, OpFor, Rangers, TF141, Militia, Delta)

You start your map with
20170403191252_1.jpg

20170403192637_1.jpg

As the base "theme"
The original map was already huge, start with it add collision to the buildings outside the map and expand it from there

with

latest

Integrated

Could even have a map like

From Infinite Warfare be the interior of the Chrynobl power plant

Then for weapons you simply need reskins
ICR - M4a1
KN57 - AK47
Rampart - Scar-H
Swordfish - FAMAS
Vapr - ACR
Maddox - F2000/G36/SA80
ABR - M16
SDM - M21/M14
Paladin - Barret
MX9 - MP5
Saug - MP7
Cordite - P90
GKS - UMP
Hades - M240
VKM - RPD
RK7 - Raffica
Strife - 226/USP45
Mog12 - Spas12/M10
SG12 - USAS/AA-12/Saiga12

Last edited:

RedNalgene

Oct 25, 2017
Who thought the sandstorm version of Arsenal was a good idea? Did they actual playtest this? It's one of the dumbest maps in COD history. You basically run around squinting until you're on top of someone and then hope you get off enough shots before the other guy realizes you're shooting at them.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Double merits in Blackout is live right now.
And some final words on mw4: what surprises me the most at this stage is that we've had no credible leak so far.

It'd be great if it turned out there's no actual new COD this year, and from MW4 onwards the games will get more time in the owen. Not that it's ever gonna happen. For this year they could just throw a MW2 remaster and keep on supporting Blackout (maybe making it F2P) and call it a day.

@ShenmueGuru

Nov 7, 2017
I'm finally ready to bid farewell to this game now. I have tolerated it as much as I can. It was fine at launch and I always had a blast with it. But there are so many changes and "tweaks" that the fun has completely gone. From weapons balancing to wingsuit speed being decreased. Uninstalled and thanks for the memories BO4.

Azurik

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
I'm finally ready to bid farewell to this game now. I have tolerated it as much as I can. It was fine at launch and I always had a blast with it. But there are so many changes and "tweaks" that the fun has completely gone. From weapons balancing to wingsuit speed being decreased. Uninstalled and thanks for the memories BO4.
Welcome to the club. You want regret it, you want miss it.
If the pattern repeats itself, we should get a glimpse of the 2019 CoD next Month.
So far, may was always the month of the first trailer. Hopefully infinity won't implement "tweaks" just for the sake of it, but when they are meaningful

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
I hope that instead of making their own Battle Royale mode, Raven is brought on to take over Blackout development, and makes a Blackout map based entirely on Modern Warfare, Ghosts, and IW maps, allowing the original Blackout maps to coexist alongside new ones in rotation.

Blackout being F2P would also be nice.

Deleted member 2254

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The issue with this gmae (not just this one, to be fair) is that the supergrindy passes actually put me off the game instead of making me play more. When I have to play TONS of hours to unlock everything and I'm losing out on a huge chunk of progress by not logging in for a couple days, they make it feel like I'm losing out on too much and it makes me stop playing as a whole instead. Why can't more games do like Rocket League, where getting to the end of the pass is quick, you level up after a bunch of matches (thus you get a cool unlock every 30-40 minutes at worst), and you can stack the daily win bonuses for like a week?

RedNalgene

Oct 25, 2017
The issue with this gmae (not just this one, to be fair) is that the supergrindy passes actually put me off the game instead of making me play more. When I have to play TONS of hours to unlock everything and I'm losing out on a huge chunk of progress by not logging in for a couple days, they make it feel like I'm losing out on too much and it makes me stop playing as a whole instead. Why can't more games do like Rocket League, where getting to the end of the pass is quick, you level up after a bunch of matches (thus you get a cool unlock every 30-40 minutes at worst), and you can stack the daily win bonuses for like a week?

I agree with you. In this latest season I REALLY wanted the Nomad cop outfit at level 70. But I can't play a ton of hours to grind it out. So I was trying to figure out ways I could quickly log in, get my tier skip, and then log out. So I was doing real stupid shit like dropping into Blackout, hiding until there were 50 players left (and I'd be guaranteed a merit and a skip) and then go run around like an idiot so I'd get into a firefight and die so I could be done. Not that I did this every day, but on days where I really didn't have time to play I'd do that. I understand, this makes the game worse overall since I'm not really playing it "correctly", but I really wanted that outfit and this was how I was going to grind it out. And it was causing anxiety on my side, and not making it fun. Is that their goal? Make me want something in the late tiers so I just log in and not really enjoy the game? So yeah, I think I'm going to take a step back after this season because it didn't seem healthy to me, and I wasn't really enjoying myself.

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with you. In this latest season I REALLY wanted the Nomad cop outfit at level 70. But I can't play a ton of hours to grind it out. So I was trying to figure out ways I could quickly log in, get my tier skip, and then log out. So I was doing real stupid shit like dropping into Blackout, hiding until there were 50 players left (and I'd be guaranteed a merit and a skip) and then go run around like an idiot so I'd get into a firefight and die so I could be done. Not that I did this every day, but on days where I really didn't have time to play I'd do that. I understand, this makes the game worse overall since I'm not really playing it "correctly", but I really wanted that outfit and this was how I was going to grind it out. And it was causing anxiety on my side, and not making it fun. Is that their goal? Make me want something in the late tiers so I just log in and not really enjoy the game? So yeah, I think I'm going to take a step back after this season because it didn't seem healthy to me, and I wasn't really enjoying myself.
This is how most battle passes with daily challenges force you to login daily. Cant reach tier 100 in fortnite with just challenges and tiers from leveling is slow