Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 |OT| Late to the party

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Black Ops Zombies ends with a remake of Call of the Dead, a zombies map that originally existed for stuntcasting, and was designed almost entirely around an even more arcadey romp through the map with a constant pursuer.

Can y’all say “wet fart”?
The worst thing is that it genuinely seems to have been planned from the start and not a result of a small dev team. The Black Ops 3 lobby screen appears to be the forest at Call of the Dead

PeskyToaster

Oct 27, 2017
This game was great but yeah, that Summer update was so so awful. Modern Warfare is right around the corner and there are a lot of other games to play so I've been done with Black Ops IV for a bit now. Hopefully we get a few good months out of Modern Warfare too....

FairyEmpire

Oct 25, 2017
This game was great but yeah, that Summer update was so so awful. Modern Warfare is right around the corner and there are a lot of other games to play so I've been done with Black Ops IV for a bit now. Hopefully we get a few good months out of Modern Warfare too....
Yeah, I was legit into the game at first, but Blackout fell flat for me sooner than I anticipated (and completely lost relevance with Apex Legends), and then the multiplayer was just a bit too close to what we've already seen a thousand times. I liked the team damage and the team abilities, but overall it played it rather safe and I didn't feel reasons to keep on grinding passes. Definitely the Black Ops game I fell off the quickest, and Modern Warfare for once legit sounds like a big change, one actually worth switching over for. Compare that to Black Ops 3, which was a game I went back to repeatedly even after two other CODs came out. I don't think the same will happen here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Trophy List for Tag Der Toten (Day of the Dead) is up!
Salvation Lies Above
In Tag Der Toten, Ascend from Darkness

Everybody Freeze
In Tag Der Toten, freeze ten zombies at once in a single match

Fetch
In Tag Der Toten, kill 5 Hellhounds with snowballs in a single match

Lifeline
In Tag Der Toten, use all the ziplines without killing an enemy or going into last stand in a single match

Going Green
In Tag Der Toten, open all paths without turning on the power

Mile High Jug
In Tag Der Toten, Break the jar on top of the lighthouse using the Strife

Abnormal Energy Bill
In Tag Der Toten, light up all the totems in a single match

Pack Your Bags
In Tag Der Toten, pack a weapon in all pack-a-pinch locations in a single match

Bell of the Snowball
In Tag Der Toten, ring all four bells with thrown snowballs in under 12 seconds

Secret
In Tag Der Toten, find the secret

Day of the Dead is also the name of a George Romero film, which I doubt is a coincidence.

Dusktildawn48

Oct 25, 2017
St. Louis
Trophy List for Tag Der Toten (Day of the Dead) is up!
Salvation Lies Above
In Tag Der Toten, Ascend from Darkness

Everybody Freeze
In Tag Der Toten, freeze ten zombies at once in a single match

Fetch
In Tag Der Toten, kill 5 Hellhounds with snowballs in a single match

Lifeline
In Tag Der Toten, use all the ziplines without killing an enemy or going into last stand in a single match

Going Green
In Tag Der Toten, open all paths without turning on the power

Mile High Jug
In Tag Der Toten, Break the jar on top of the lighthouse using the Strife

Abnormal Energy Bill
In Tag Der Toten, light up all the totems in a single match

Pack Your Bags
In Tag Der Toten, pack a weapon in all pack-a-pinch locations in a single match

Bell of the Snowball
In Tag Der Toten, ring all four bells with thrown snowballs in under 12 seconds

Secret
In Tag Der Toten, find the secret

Day of the Dead is also the name of a George Romero film, which I doubt is a coincidence.
I haven't kept up with this, is this a call of the dead remake?

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
I'm up for a remake of Call of the Dead but I just hope they fix some of the annoyances I had with it (Frozen water and a zombie following you that you can piss off super easily) However, I hope they do a tribute or something with George Romero since he was in the original map.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'm up for a remake of Call of the Dead but I just hope they fix some of the annoyances I had with it (Frozen water and a zombie following you that you can piss off super easily) However, I hope they do a tribute or something with George Romero since he was in the original map.
I'm really hoping the Secret trophy has something to do with him. But the map name itself is already a nice start.