• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Apr 8, 2018
Anyone know how Blops 4 zombies compares to Blops 3 zombies? I wasn't really a fan of Shadows of Evil and the only DLC map I played was The Giant (which I LOVED). Does Blops 4 have a zombies experience similar to The Giant and/or maps that don't feel too overly complicated/confusing?

Aldi

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
my biggest weakness with battle royale games is my hearing. Even with an expensive surround sound headset I still can't work out exactly where other players are.

I live in envy of those that can pin point player exact positions from something as subtle as the sound of a gun reloading.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Everything about the main multi sounds shitty to me. It's been weird seeing people hyped for this game. I guess it's all about Blackout?

I've bought it specifically for the multiplayer. Blackout is a bonus. I haven't really loved a COD multiplayer for years but I'm having a blast with this so far.

The_Land

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cleveland Ohio
Wait a minute does this seriously not have HDR? WW2 last year had amazing HDR. Everything I'm reading about this game makes it sound like a hack job

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry but TTK is still bollocks. I'll go back to Blackout I'm enjoying it there way more

Deleted member 27751

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm gonna grab it tomorrow but has PC blackout increased texture quality? Felt like a muddy mess on ultra settings.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna crack out hard on this game after work.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Can't wait to get out of work, I'm maining firebeak or whatever his name is.

Not sure which to unlock first. There was a 3 shot burst pulse rifle in the beta but also a real good assault rifle.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Morocco map is great

Had a bad game on Militia but dont know if its be ause of bad design

We all did constantly spawn to funnel us into a church that had waves of enemies on it though

Im assuming ice breaker is bad (small map)

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely getting wrecked. I need to figure out what's a good loadout for MP.