• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
Same. Running that, Gung Ho, and Lightweight feels good.
Oh you use gung ho? Is it any good? I feel like gung ho, dexterity, and lightweight perks are all super competitive against each other but i just run cold blooded to avoid the streaks/ults

I felt as if they were underpowered but lightweight is run by a lot of players.

Gung ho just felt like it was useless because no one runs throwables and ttk is too high to not stop and aim, and SMGs arent as good in this game

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Why is it in the kill cam it always looks like the enemy is catching me with my pants down. Everytime in the kill cam it's showing me look all dumb like the enemy is not in front of me. Like idk even what I'm trying to explain. Takes me more bullets to kill them than it does to kill me?

Did not have that issue in the beta at all and I played that for like 20 hours.

GeoNeo

Oct 26, 2017
Quick questions about PC Ver:

1. How do I set controls so pick up is push and not hold?

2. Any other control tweak options I should look into?

Thank you.

Oct 29, 2017
Oh you use gung ho? Is it any good? I feel like gung ho, dexterity, and lightweight perks are all super competitive against each other but i just run cold blooded to avoid the streaks/ults

I felt as if they were underpowered but lightweight is run by a lot of players.

Gung ho just felt like it was useless because no one runs throwables and ttk is too high to not stop and aim, and SMGs arent as good in this game

Shit I don't even use any perks. I go all out on guns.

Hero Prinny

Oct 25, 2017
so no proper match making and i doubt they'll ever add it... can they at the very least nerf snipers? way too op.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
I'd love to play the game but I'm still, 3 days later, suffering from an issue that has existed from the beta where the game crashes upon launching it.

So infuriating.

Hispanicguy

Oct 25, 2017
So you can do a Fresh Start after you prestige.

Doing a Fresh Start erases EVERYTHING from multiplayer and you get an eraser calling card.

Because I like going for all the calling cards, I'll be doing a Fresh Start.

Just a heads up for anyone curious.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Requested and got my one time no questions asked refund from Microsoft for this game. A sad end to a franchise I put so many hours into, only surpassed by Pokemon and the RCT series.

Oct 29, 2017
Cordite + ext mags + laser sight is soooo fun

You get 90 rounds, just dance around people and hipfire. This is my shit.

I don't know if anyone else would want this, but I could see a bigger game mode working in this game. Maybe up to like 30 players, team obj based modes. I was hoping for something a bit larger scale than War from WWII, Control feels too small and the rounds last are too short.

Robert81

Nov 2, 2017
Quick questions. In zombie mode, is there an ending or is it just wave after wave till you die. I'm enjoying Voyage of Despair. I got that pack a punch thing figured out. Just wondering if their is an ending. Thank you . Oh I only been playing on solo with bots on casual difficulty.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Why is it in the kill cam it always looks like the enemy is catching me with my pants down. Everytime in the kill cam it's showing me look all dumb like the enemy is not in front of me. Like idk even what I'm trying to explain. Takes me more bullets to kill them than it does to kill me?

Did not have that issue in the beta at all and I played that for like 20 hours.
In this game line of sight is broken, people can see you even if you cant see them.

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
The spawns in this game are fucking awful.

Come on man. This has been posted literally 1000 times. I honestly don't understand why you guys put up with these shitty MP modes when you have an incredible and brand new COD experience with vehicles, looting and survival based strategy in Blackout. It's obvious Treyarch put all their eggs into the BR basket as the MP in this game is nothing special. Hopefully When they launch competitive MP matchmaking will get much better and they will have fixed the spawn issues by then.

Orochinagis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
We are getting destroyed yet my team rush to their deaths instead of securing and area and let them crush on our defense

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
In this game line of sight is broken, people can see you even if you cant see them.
Yeah idk, I know it's a meme to say what I said. The whole "I shot them and they kill me in two hits after turning around".

It's a problem I only had with the IW entries since 2. Treyarch games were free of that since BLOPS, so idk what happened. They had it right in the beta.

Oct 28, 2017
Come on man. This has been posted literally 1000 times. I honestly don't understand why you guys put up with these shitty MP modes when you have an incredible and brand new COD experience with vehicles, looting and survival based strategy in Blackout. It's obvious Treyarch put all their eggs into the BR basket as the MP in this game is nothing special. Hopefully When they launch competitive MP matchmaking will get much better and they will have fixed the spawn issues by then.

Because I don't want to play Blackout. I want to play the game I bought.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
The game mode is call Kill Confirmed. Confirm your goddamn kills. When you just run off from it i know you aren't setting a trap to pick people off.

VWdrewz

Oct 31, 2017
So you can do a Fresh Start after you prestige.

Doing a Fresh Start erases EVERYTHING from multiplayer and you get an eraser calling card.

Because I like going for all the calling cards, I'll be doing a Fresh Start.

Just a heads up for anyone curious.

Isn't prestige always like that ? Or are there two different ways of prestiging; been a while for me?

Oct 29, 2017
Is Dead Silence even useful? I feel like I can't even hear enemy footsteps ever.

How is that? I was thinking of eventually tricking out a gun I like with as many attachments as possible but that would mean no sidearm, perks, or anything.

I do just fine and I have a blast! Honestly even with UAV's circling the air people tend to have pretty bad situational awareness. Once you learn the maps people become predictable anyways (outside of those atrocious spawns of course)

someday

Oct 25, 2017
Are there hackers on PC already? I'm seeing some real suspect shit.
There was a thread on reddit yesterday with some suspect video. Someone from Treyarch commented that they'd pass the video clip to the team. So, maybe.

Edit - There's a thread on the black ops sub now as well.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017

Spawns should have been fixed by now. The game has been released.

Complicated

Oct 29, 2017
Had a pretty good time with the game over the weekend, but I think I'm pretty much done with it now that people have got all the cheesy shit locked in. When you can wall off a sniper tower with one-hit kill barbed wire and put another thing in there with you that kills anyone who tries to come in and flush you out is when I decided this game was not something I want to play anymore. Really wish I had rented it and not bought it as I don't think I can convince Microsoft to bend their 2 hour time limit for refunds.

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Requested and got my one time no questions asked refund from Microsoft for this game. A sad end to a franchise I put so many hours into, only surpassed by Pokemon and the RCT series.

Why exactly? If you are gonna give a eulogy, at least tell us why.

This is the best CoD in like 5+ years, plus a BR mode thats good, plus may be the best zeds ever...IMO and many others. So why so glum chap? ;)

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Why exactly? If you are gonna give a eulogy, at least tell us why.

This is the best CoD in like 5+ years, plus a BR mode thats good, plus may be the best zeds ever...IMO and many others. So why so glum chap? ;)

It's not enjoyable as a solo player. It's the first COD I have ever felt that way.

I play just fine. I get kills, top of the leaderboard, but the team balancing is so that a solo player like myself is left out in the cold. I won a total of 13 games out of 40+. That simply isn't fun to me.

Every COD game before this I am positive in the W/L department. Every single one. And I played solo most of the time in them. This one is completely different. And it's a shame. Because yes, it is one of the best COD games in a while.

If you don't play solo.

Zeta Ori

Oct 25, 2017
NY
Mercenary TDM missing is one of my biggest issues so far.

Tired of getting matched up against squads of 3+ people.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Anyone on xbox looking for a duos partner for blackout? Im winning solo a good 12% of the time and looking to branch out to some duo play. My friends for whatever reason have decided they only want to do MP which I find completely uninteresting.

Mullet2000

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Are there hackers on PC already? I'm seeing some real suspect shit.

I'm 99% sure I saw two aimbots today. There were two sniper players in control that would snap to their target's head so goddamn fast and were waaaay to accurate and consistent. The kill cams were suspect as hell. Like the instant someone entered their vision, snap-boom-dead.

Dralos

Oct 26, 2017
I'm 99% sure I saw two aimbots today. There were two sniper players in control that would snap to their target's head so goddamn fast and were waaaay to accurate and consistent. The kill cams were suspect as hell. Like the instant someone entered their vision, snap-boom-dead.
encountered this a lot already. not sure if hack or pro player ^^

Proc

Oct 25, 2017
Any good guides that you could point me to in order to improve my game? I feel like I'm just practicing bad habits.

SecondNature

Oct 25, 2017
It's not enjoyable as a solo player. It's the first COD I have ever felt that way.

I play just fine. I get kills, top of the leaderboard, but the team balancing is so that a solo player like myself is left out in the cold. I won a total of 13 games out of 40+. That simply isn't fun to me.

Every COD game before this I am positive in the W/L department. Every single one. And I played solo most of the time in them. This one is completely different. And it's a shame. Because yes, it is one of the best COD games in a while.

If you don't play solo.
I play solo and win most of my games. You can definitely pull your weight and carry a game. bad teammates will always screw you, but Ive carried my share of games despite them.

The only issue I have is that sometimes 2-3 enemies pack like sardines which is just way too hectic, but I am finding that for the most part, this is controllable with flanks, and getting good angles