GulfCoastZilla

Shinra Employee
Sep 13, 2022
MW2 2009 was the worst I think. Fast ADS on sleight of hand pro that worked on snipers.

Quickscoping is annoying but it's always going to be in CoD. It's in every shooter to be fair. Best they can do is increase flinch to counter to it 😂
I mean there was a marksman rifle in MW2 that I used religiously, you basically quick scope with it and it's a OHK.

But you miss? You're done and you're getting killed. High risk high reward.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Quick scoping has been around forever. At least as far back as COD4.

It's an actual skill and not exactly easy to pick up and do. So I never understood the hatred for it.

With a high TTK, anyone can quick scope and that was the issue with Blops 4 and Cold War. It didn't matter if you shot first if they can kill you in one shot

I mean there was a marksman rifle in MW2 that I used religiously, you basically quick scope with it and it's a OHK.

But you miss? You're done and you're getting killed. High risk high reward.

That can be applied to every other weapon. If two players with an equal skill level has an an AK but if one of them missed the first shot they loose

But if on of them had a sniper rifle, they will win 100% if they land the first shot

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Made by SHG or Treyarch?
No clue but Treyarch was apparently really dodgy answering questions about the BO2 future missions despite openly confirming spoilers about the 80s sequences,
And apparently all the Black Ops sites link to BO6 except for BO2's or something

Hell maybe Treyarch did it with mostly a remaster and just cut the 80s stuff and edited out the futuristic tech that didn't fit.
Theoretically they could have used Modern Warfare assets for a lot of it as well

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Little of topic but feeling its right place to ask rather than just starting a new thread. In Cold War, there is this Tec9 sub machine gun which is supposed to be the best one. But to level it up to the attachment for auto fire, its lvl 46 weapon. For fuck sake, my arms kind hurt having to constantly press the fire button after one day lol. So maybe going to do some hardcore to see if its better. But there is a way to skip that, and its to buy the blueprint bundle!

Thats a massive hidden paywall imo, and my question is, i did not play other games like MW etc after, but do they all have some blueprints like that that that kinda boost massively the initial value of a gun? Just wondering if its going to be expected in BO6.

GulfCoastZilla

Shinra Employee
Sep 13, 2022
Little of topic but feeling its right place to ask rather than just starting a new thread. In Cold War, there is this Tec9 sub machine gun which is supposed to be the best one. But to level it up to the attachment for auto fire, its lvl 46 weapon. For fuck sake, my arms kind hurt having to constantly press the fire button after one day lol. So maybe going to do some hardcore to see if its better. But there is a way to skip that, and its to buy the blueprint bundle!

Thats a massive hidden paywall imo, and my question is, i did not play other games like MW etc after, but do they all have some blueprints like that that that kinda boost massively the initial value of a gun? Just wondering if its going to be expected in BO6.
Pop a weapon xp token and go play zombies. I'm not joking, it will level up quicker

Anyway, fun video of all things you might have missed about the upcoming black ops game

View: https://youtu.be/5Kl8d8F4nVQ?si=BpoFCL3TILc7AUEY

Oct 25, 2017

The way COD works is like

MP5 is coming in S2 and it will be the meta with certain attachments till S2.5 or S3
There will usually be bundles for those guns day 1 with stuff you need.

You'll also see if a gun ever gets a buff out of nowhere in MP/Warzone its probably about to have a big bundle alongside it they are pushing

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
Pop a weapon xp token and go play zombies. I'm not joking, it will level up quicker

Anyway, fun video of all things you might have missed about the upcoming black ops game

View: https://youtu.be/5Kl8d8F4nVQ?si=BpoFCL3TILc7AUEY

Just notice there is a 3 round burst, which i just got! Will help a lot jesus…

Iv tried zombies, and really need to understand that game better. Was never into this tbh. There is so many modes and stuff to understand at first, im very lost lol. I rather stick atm with HC Domination or 6vs6 faceoff, it kinds lvl fast atm compare to when i tried zombies.

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
The way COD works is like

MP5 is coming in S2 and it will be the meta with certain attachments till S2.5 or S3
There will usually be bundles for those guns day 1 with stuff you need.

You'll also see if a gun ever gets a buff out of nowhere in MP/Warzone its probably about to have a big bundle alongside it they are pushing

Im likely to stay away from purchases tbh. But at some point the Tec9 bundle was very tempating lol.

TMC

Oct 27, 2017
Excuse my ignorance as this will be my first CoD that's not IW. Do the Treyarch games also have the hardcore playlists online? Hoping they do as it's all I play on MW3.

GulfCoastZilla

Shinra Employee
Sep 13, 2022
Just notice there is a 3 round burst, which i just got! Will help a lot jesus…

Iv tried zombies, and really need to understand that game better. Was never into this tbh. There is so many modes and stuff to understand at first, im very lost lol. I rather stick atm with HC Domination or 6vs6 faceoff, it kinds lvl fast atm compare to when i tried zombies.
Just create a class with the gun you need, go into zombies, go into solo or private so you can pause the game if you want. Just walk around and kill zombies with your double weapon xp, throw on a podcast and relax.

Listen to this guy walk you through a Easter egg of Die Maschine

View: https://youtu.be/zr2_6D8iIew?si=qURqX7oEsWRO7xRV

Or if you got an hour the full story it's nuts

View: https://youtu.be/PLpN76bBdhU?si=KsLby_--oJgVbVyH

Kobra_Zer0

Oct 27, 2017
ngl after that trailer i am excited for the campaign, i love bombastic and over the top call of duty campaigns specially since i enjoyed black ops cold war thanks to psplus. I don't usually play cod at all.

Cant stop thinking about this game, i wish that they had put at least the BO games on gamepass, im starving.

The fact that the old black ops are not readily available on current consoles besides xbox is awful, wanted to play Black Ops II for the first time but i guess i'll wait for the steam sale
that will probable be only 50% off 😫

Supreme Leader Galahad

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
ngl after that trailer i am excited for the campaign, i love bombastic and over the top call of duty campaigns specially since i enjoyed black ops cold war thanks to psplus. I don't usually play cod at all.

The fact that the old black ops are not readily available on current consoles besides xbox is awful, wanted to play Black Ops II for the first time but i guess i'll wait for the steam sale
that will probable be only 50% off 😫
Oh im not buying a cod ever again, i pay for gamepass, MS better find a way to get them on the service.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
So it's kinda looking like next years game is a BO2 remake.
Lot of weird stuff going on with BO2's status atm.

Yeah... I don't think it was a mistake that Treyarch specifically showed content creators a timeline of "Black Ops" and left the 2025 missions off the list. I think it's going to be remade in such a way as to make it further in the timeline... somehow. Even setting it 10 years later... not sure if Woods would be alive lol